TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the post was taken away but reinstated. I’m on Tapatalk and cannot open the link. Anyone else having this problem? I wonder if I need to be on a computer to access it?

IMO, anything I say is JMO
—————————————-
RIP Lisa Harvey ❤️ http://www.news-ridgecrest.com/news/story.pl?id=0000007796

Yes, the link was disabled . I cant read it anymore either. Interesting all around with this doc.

Another puzzle piece. What does it tell us, where does it fit and how important is it?

We walked through the south breezeway doors and into the main foyer to the north side of the church.

The main ambiguity is caused by how large the space is behind the word “foyer”. Does the north side of the church describe where the main foyer is. OR are they describing their movement (from the south breezeway doors into the main foyer).

I think this certainly narrows where she was found (and probably where the confrontation occurred-we have no indication the body was moved). It rules out in the bathroom.

I believe it was in the SW portion of the main foyer. That fits into previous LE descriptions AND the other clue is “After viewing the body we were asked to process the truck under the awning.” They came through the south doors, viewed thebody and were asked to return to the south doors. Far enough in so the CG-ers could see herfrom the main foyer. But not so far that these LE would be walking near evidence and potentially contaminating the crime scene.

Which leads to the conclusion. MB doesn’t appear trapped in a bathroom or alcove and had two directions she could have potentially run to safety (one minimum). And Mr.floppy shoes, injured leg, cloaked in gear isn’t going to catch her in her running shoes and gym clothes. He ambushed her. And/or she may have recognized himand let her guard down. Another place where every thing fell into place for SP. Looking more targeted to me.

Another puzzle piece. What does it tell us, where does it fit and how important is it?

We walked through the south breezeway doors and into the main foyer to the north side of the church.

The main ambiguity is caused by how large the space is behind the word “foyer”. Does the north side of the church describe where the main foyer is. OR are they describing their movement (from the south breezeway doors into the main foyer).

I think this certainly narrows where she was found (and probably where the confrontation occurred-we have no indication the body was moved). It rules out in the bathroom.

I believe it was in the SW portion of the main foyer. That fits into previous LE descriptions AND the other clue is “After viewing the body we were asked to process the truck under the awning.” They came through the south doors, viewed thebody and were asked to return to the south doors. Far enough in so the CG-ers could see herfrom the main foyer. But not so far that these LE would be walking near evidence and potentially contaminating the crime scene.

Which leads to the conclusion. MB doesn’t appear trapped in a bathroom or alcove and had two directions she could have potentially run to safety (one minimum). And Mr.floppy shoes, injured leg, cloaked in gear isn’t going to catch her in her running shoes and gym clothes. He ambushed her. And/or she may have recognized himand let her guard down. Another place where every thing fell into place for SP. Looking more targeted to me.

It is very hard to decipher that link in one paragraph. Wording can be interpreted in many ways. I also think the public should have not been exposed to the doc anyways. JMO

"...that has to instill some fear into those girls that other children don't have to live with"

It doesn't have to. They are no more likely to be at risk than any other kid in town, and they do have the capacity to know, understand, and act accordingly without such fear. In fact, their very actions say they have NOT succumbed to the baseless fear you are demanding they need to have.

Didn't you ever think that maybe your 6th grade friend was overreacting, and living in fear that was not normal?

Your post doesn't deserve an answer, but I'm going to answer it once, then I won't be addressing you, again.

No, when my best friend was 11, and her mother died unexpectedly from a heart attack, I didn't think she was overreacting by her emotional struggles afterward. Yes, it is quite normal for a little girl to feel fear and go through a multitude of emotions after her mother dies. In fact, I started having nightmares that my own mother either died or ran away. I guess you weren't around to tell us we were overreacting and just not normal. Mercy.

Hey GA_Peach. I don't know how to snip for brevity (Tapatalk does it for me) but What?! CB has left WB?!
How do you know this?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Razz, when using Tapatalk find one of CB’s post and tap on his name to see his profile. I’m sad to see him as a former member - he was one of my favs.

In fairness, he and the two older girls went on national television in the upcoming days and did an interview. I am not really sure that we have any better idea of what BB is or is not doing.

I guess it's more important for those who are still here to move on and have a "normal" life than to have justice for a murdered loved one. I cannot pretend that I will ever understand that reasoning. I have said for the past several months that not a single person in this case has demanded justice for MB. However, people don't seem to flinch at just moving on. It's so sad and heartbreaking.

On a related note, I am sad to see that CB is now a former member of WS. I am not sure if he left of his own accord or was removed, but he has brought much new information to MB's case in the recent months. I applaud his efforts to bring her case to light and hopefully one day reach a resolution. Missy's thread certainly won't be the same.

On a related note, we need to use caution when placing anyone on a pedestal, especially, those perhaps that are not deserving of the privilege. When anyone misconstrues the evidence and intentionally misleads the threads and manipulates discussions, it is time to pay attention. I did. I am not sorry that I did.

It is very hard to decipher that link in one paragraph. Wording can be interpreted in many ways. I also think the public should have not been exposed to the doc anyways. JMO

100%
My own humbled opinion is the reason why the snippet has vanished is because it was not meant for public viewing.

100%
My own humbled opinion is the reason why the snippet has vanished is because it was not meant for public viewing.

I absolutely agree 100%. That snippet seemed to not to be found on any public records site, JMHO.

On a related note, we need to use caution when placing anyone on a pedestal, especially, those perhaps that are not deserving of the privilege. When anyone misconstrues the evidence and intentionally misleads the threads and manipulates discussions, it is time to pay attention. I did. I am not sorry that I did.

It's not a matter of putting anyone on a pedestal. Both FOIA requests shared by CB were new to the public. The MSM media certainly isn't doing its job so I am glad that someone took it upon himself to get new information. I don't think that acknowledging those contributions constitutes putting him on a pedestal, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

100%

It was a FOIA request. Any person could find out the information. Additionally, Tricia herself approved the sharing of the link.

I absolutely agree 100%. That snippet seemed to not to be found on any public records site, JMHO.

You are correct. It was not on a public record site. It was a FOIA request made by CB. We could each make the same request and be granted the same information. While I do not want the case compromised, there is nothing wrong with disseminating information that is available to the public, which is exactly what a FOIA response is.

I, for one, am glad that we can stop speculating about whether or not MB was cornered in a bathroom. It's now clear that she wasn't, and that should help all of us better focus our attention.

It's not a matter of putting anyone on a pedestal. Both FOIA requests shared by CB were new to the public. The MSM media certainly isn't doing its job so I am glad that someone took it upon himself to get new information. I don't think that acknowledging those contributions constitutes putting him on a pedestal, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

It was a FOIA request. Any person could find out the information. Additionally, Tricia herself approved the sharing of the link.

You are correct. It was not on a public record site. It was a FOIA request made by CB. We could each make the same request and be granted the same information. While I do not want the case compromised, there is nothing wrong with disseminating information that is available to the public, which is exactly what a FOIA response is.

I, for one, am glad that we can stop speculating about whether or not MB was cornered in a bathroom. It's now clear that she wasn't, and that should help all of us better focus our attention.

JMO, but the wording in the link is very generic and still leaves many questions unanswered which still leaves the location of her murder not clear. It could have started in one area and finalize in another. So that one very small paragraph with out seeing the whole report is hard to decipher any true fact .

JMO, but in public or online, there is no safety. Internet can be more dangerous then walking down the street so WS is not immune either
Yes, I agree. One of the reasons I don"t use FB.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

I was so happy to see this thread come alive! I can't stay right now (have to go eat supper) but I just wanted to say Hi to my old BUDS!!! (((hugs))) I live here, and haven't heard of any new breaks. I did see another website post about a 2 page document (which I'm sure has been here) about a totally off the wall guy. Oh, oops, I have to run. cars running waiting on meeee. BBL! (((Sleuths)))

I’m basing my comment about public information off of cb’s initial post/comment that he wrote which included the same portion of the report (later linked in Dropbox) that has since been mod snipped. Anyways, since I cannot reference back to that comment, IMO we have all been under the impression that any information related to the murder and/or crime scene was and has been sealed. I’m genuinely confused about why information that is supposed to be sealed is being released. Perhaps, MPD decided to unseal some documents. I can’t understand why though because what was revealed in that small portion of the report we saw on here, was vague, however it did release info about where Missy was found. IMO, that information should be crucial to the investigation. I don’t have the answers as to why that information was released, but like you said it’s considered public information if available from an FOIA. I’ll let you know what I find out when my own FOIA request is answered.

I’m basing my comment about public information off of cb’s initial post/comment that he wrote which included the same portion of the report (later linked in Dropbox) that has since been mod snipped. Anyways, since I cannot reference back to that comment, IMO we have all been under the impression that any information related to the murder and/or crime scene was and has been sealed. I’m genuinely confused about why information that is supposed to be sealed is being released. Perhaps, MPD decided to unseal some documents. I can’t understand why though because what was revealed in that small portion of the report we saw on here, was vague, however it did release info about where Missy was found. IMO, that information should be crucial to the investigation. I don’t have the answers as to why that information was released, but like you said it’s considered public information if available from an FOIA. I’ll let you know what I find out when my own FOIA request is answered.

BBM

Perhaps, that information wasn't sealed. Maybe MPD had not previously released it simply because no one had asked. The MSM has been completely absent in this case. On the other hand, maybe it was meant to be kept from the public's eye. I honestly don't know. At the end of the day, there were eyewitnesses who found Missy so the location of her body is not information that only the killer would know. As a result, the location of MB's body is worthless from an investigative standpoint. Based on the granting of the FIOA request, that information is considered public information.

BBM

Perhaps, that information wasn't sealed. Maybe MPD had not previously released it simply because no one had asked. The MSM has been completely absent in this case. On the other hand, maybe it was meant to be kept from the public's eye. I honestly don't know. At the end of the day, there were eyewitnesses who found Missy so the location of her body is not information that only the killer would know. As a result, the location of MB's body is worthless from an investigative standpoint. Based on the granting of the FIOA request, that information is considered public information.

I will absolutely agree that MSM has been completely absent in this case. And it’s an absolute shame. And maybe the information wasn’t sealed, maybe it was. I don’t have the answers, but it makes absolutely zero sense imo that if it wasn’t sealed why MSM wouldn’t have obtained that info long ago. Most good investigative journalists would obtain whatever they could to keep the story in the news in hopes of solving the crime, so it makes me wonder why this isn’t being done in Missy’s case. I recall seeing online where an outlet of NBC was denied requests, but that was in the first month or so after her murder and I have no idea what they requested that was denied.

I believe the reward is still at $50,000. BB has said that he is done with the hunt for her killer, and is moving on.

Husband says he is done searching for wife's killer _ Daily Mail Online

I don't blame him one bit. He has to work and raise three kids and he can't put his job or them aside to search for the murderer. There are many police officers working the case, but the kids only have one parent.

And, he is right. Missy was a very special person, striving hard and reaching goals in life. She was a involved mom, and had many friends and family members who adored her. She inspired people to reach beyond their present and into the future. I am still going to the gym twice a week because of the story of her physical transformation. So, there's that. Thanks Missy!

Thank you.

From the article-

"The children are not terribly fond of apprehending this person."

Interesting. Why would that be? I'm not in their shoes, but I would think I couldn't feel safe again unless the killer were to be apprehended. What am I missing here?

I totally agree, it was a very odd statement. Perhaps we misunderstood?

IMHO

100%
So I'm curious how CB obtained it?
ETA I see it was requested. Disregard :)
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Most respectfully, there may have been a slight misunderstanding as my post was not so much about glorifying anyone as it was about this:

When anyone misconstrues the evidence and intentionally misleads the threads and manipulates discussions, it is time to pay attention. I did. I am not sorry that I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur