TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for these. I notice the interior lobby doors are propped open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps I am wrong in my assumption that a hitman implies a paid hit to kill someone.

My personal POI was not paid. SP did it for selfish reasons. SP is a heretic who played the role of God in judgements and assumptions. SP was killing a perceived threat. SP, in SPs own mind, did it for the betterment of the community and especially for SPs own family.

YUP And the "break in tools" served a dual purpose.....getting in and self defense.....as well as for the purpose of disfiguring Missy (much to SP's pleasure) and finally making (quite) sure that she was dead or would die of her wounds without ever being able to say who her killer was.... SP LOATHED Missy. JMO

I got a new picture from Creekside yesterday. This is the SW covered awning (porte cochere) entrance, where Missy parked that morning just outside the double doors. I have to admit, it doesn't look like I envisioned. Some thoughts:

1. It's really open. I think I envisioned it being more walled off. Inside the second set of doors is a men's bathroom that is on the same plane as the main doors. Then after that, there is a water fountain with a clock above it. You can't see beyond that, but I am told the women's bathroom is next, followed by classroom 4. So if SP attacked Missy at these bathrooms, he didn't do it from a place of hiding unless he was IN the bathroom.

2. The two surveillance cameras are visible. One is above the Exit sign and the other is on the (8 ft?) drop ceiling. These cameras are not concealed in light fixtures. They're the same cameras in the same locations as 2016.

Does anyone notice anything else?

cache.php

Thanks. And the 2 cameras are where I thought would be. And I still hold my opinion of location found. Notice the camera placement is different heights. This is what's giving people the different height thoughts jmho. And I just looked again at video, look at about 32 sec mark the Suspect is short in comparison to window on door and the other door too. Jmho

ETA and since you got this :thinking: ask if ya don't mind if the hallway is still there just prior to the door Suspect opened at 3:58a.m. it can be seen in church photos and I have been told by at least 2 that I was correct. One said that leads to back door which was for workers in infant room and also a room for nursing mothers. I am not speaking of small area around the beam. A real small hallway. Thanks

I got a new picture from Creekside yesterday. This is the SW covered awning (porte cochere) entrance, where Missy parked that morning just outside the double doors. I have to admit, it doesn't look like I envisioned. Some thoughts:

1. It's really open. I think I envisioned it being more walled off. Inside the second set of doors is a men's bathroom that is on the same plane as the main doors. Then after that, there is a water fountain with a clock above it. You can't see beyond that, but I am told the women's bathroom is next, followed by classroom 4. So if SP attacked Missy at these bathrooms, he didn't do it from a place of hiding unless he was IN the bathroom.

2. The two surveillance cameras are visible. One is above the Exit sign and the other is on the (8 ft?) drop ceiling. These cameras are not concealed in light fixtures. They're the same cameras in the same locations as 2016.

Does anyone notice anything else?

cache.php
I'm having issues with perspective. I see the men's restroom and then i see at a 90 deg angle a blue wall with a water fountain. If i compare it to the tiles on the video of SP, there isn't enough room for a women's restroom on the other side of the water fountain with the door essentially facing common grounds. Also, the wall has been repainted a dark blue.

Did there used to be a hallway there leading to a women's restroom and they sealed it off? Is my perspective off? The picture is kinda dark.

Thanks for these. I notice the interior lobby doors are propped open.

Both doors just as in the MPD released, jmho making it easier for wheelchair entry.

I wanted to go back and review some of the previous news articles to refresh my memory.
There is this with a timeline:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

I know it was brought up here that tools were left at the scene, but I couldn’t remember reading it in the news. LE confirms it here. (I wonder if LE tried to obtain touch DNA from the tool or tools?) I had also forgotten that the first CG participant arrived at 0435, but the 911 call didn’t go out till 0500. (They were in their car? Don’t remember.) LE also states there is damage throughout the church.

Another article from the first 30 days after:
http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/19/texas-o...olice-lookalike-who-killed-woman-in-a-church/

Her 13 yo daughter sometimes went with her? If this was a targeted kill how would they know the daughter wouldn’t be there that morning?

And finally this one:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/0...ved-creepy-message-days-before-her-death.html

This is what I was originally searching for. It was first reported that LE believed SP may have recorded the murder or the result?!?! (Dallas Morning News first reported this I believe, but I don’t have a subscription to view the articles.) I don't recall seeing this reported after the first 2-3 months.

I have no clue as to why LE would believe in the beginning that SP would record the killing. While I believe it was vandalism or even a robbery gone bad, photographing the scene makes it sound like a premeditated murder. IF the killer did photograph Missy after the killing.

I wanted to go back and review some of the previous news articles to refresh my memory.
There is this with a timeline:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

I know it was brought up here that tools were left at the scene, but I couldn’t remember reading it in the news. LE confirms it here. (I wonder if LE tried to obtain touch DNA from the tool or tools?) I had also forgotten that the first CG participant arrived at 0435, but the 911 call didn’t go out till 0500. (They were in their car? Don’t remember.) LE also states there is damage throughout the church.

Another article from the first 30 days after:
http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/19/texas-o...olice-lookalike-who-killed-woman-in-a-church/

Her 13 yo daughter sometimes went with her? If this was a targeted kill how would they know the daughter wouldn’t be there that morning?

And finally this one:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/0...ved-creepy-message-days-before-her-death.html

This is what I was originally searching for. It was first reported that LE believed SP may have recorded the murder or the result?!?! (Dallas Morning News first reported this I believe, but I don’t have a subscription to view the articles.) I don't recall seeing this reported after the first 2-3 months.

I have no clue as to why LE would believe in the beginning that SP would record the killing. While I believe it was vandalism or even a robbery gone bad, photographing the scene makes it sound like a premeditated murder. IF the killer did photograph Missy after the killing.

4/22 press conference Johnson told us that there were various tools found at crime scene and were having analysis done. (Page 5 I believe in media thread is where this transcript is located) In SW that was signed on Dec12, 2016 then executed they retrieved some tools similar to those seen in video.

We were told the first camper arrived at 4:35 and stayed in veh until other campers arrived. Jmho but feel like they can verify this by SWFA video and the video of campers entering into same doors MB entered.

The Target numbers SW you have to understand they had to put every possible thing they hoped to find on phones for all those numbers. BB and BB had 2 numbers you can tell by redaction. If McKinney had not put that language in SW and found, it most likely would have gotten thrown out. The didn't find anything like that. I noticed we didn't see a SW for phone records for EA in Dec 2016 (may be misremembering) but I mean from MPD as the SW we saw earlier. So that tells me they didn't find anything from church on that SW either. Whole point jmho from wording is most everyone carries a cell, and with those capabilities.

They must not have had any luck with ATT Tower dump either. So was it only ATT due to MB cell carrier and they hoped Suspect made contact? Or hoping any numbers that bounce to those towers?

Jmho from SW and press conferences, which again we were blessed to have an Awesome WS member transcribe. Pages 5 and 6 on media thread. Also BB press conferences too I can't remember how many but at least one.

Eta we have to remember the dates and information we got. And that other than snippet we haven't had an update since May 20, 2016 or about. Then on 1 yr anniversary we got a released statement. BB has made one or 2 statements via NG Crime Online. Nothing local. The Dec 2016 SW Affidavit provided most updated info vs what we already knew from prior. Especially since written by same Inv Cody McKinney. *Which his copy paste duplicates one paragraph and goes info just a little different. Jmho

I agree, though, that this person needed to have intimate knowledge of Missy's schedule and movements.

Intimate knowledge yes, but the internet combined with the victim's occupation (owned a business, kept a strict schedule and advertised both the business and undeviating schedule on the 'net) makes such intimate knowledge about this particular victim pretty easy to obtain.

Some of you have suggested the Perp had a light on his swat helmet, and some of you are saying he filmed his actions. Was it a GO PRO he had on? If this is the case, then it somewhat reinforces this is a younger person or someone intellectually challenged, since they probably want to post their "adventure" online. Hmmm. This gives me more to think about.

Really its just a gut instinct. when i first seen the video i thought the stance and walk just looked like a female. i could be wrong, i just believe that it was.

Edit; im sorry i am a newbie. i was replying to someone who had asked me why i thought it was a female. i will learn this, i am sorry. i also want to add that besides the one female i think there is another person in there. idk if LE knows and are keeping it quiet to get the SP or what, but i swear some of the videos looks so much different. like one is a lot heavier than the other.

Really its just a gut instinct. when i first seen the video i thought the stance and walk just looked like a female. i could be wrong, i just believe that it was.

There are MSM reports that suggest female as well because of the "sway" of the walk. I'm not in that camp. I think this is a short man.

i also want to add that besides the one female i think there is another person in there. idk if LE knows and are keeping it quiet to get the SP or what, but i swear some of the videos looks so much different. like one is a lot heavier than the other.

It's just camera angles that create that illusion. LE (who has all the footage, can track where one scene ends and another begins, and has had it examined by experts) has said under oath it's just one single person seen on video.

Some of you have suggested the Perp had a light on his swat helmet, and some of you are saying he filmed his actions. Was it a GO PRO he had on? If this is the case, then it somewhat reinforces this is a younger person or someone intellectually challenged, since they probably want to post their "adventure" online. Hmmm. This gives me more to think about.
I’m 99% certain there was a light attached to SP’s helmet. That might have given LE a possibility of filming it. You also might take into consideration LE was asking for anything possible at this time, so that if/when they found something it could be seized.
Head lamps and Go-Pro’s aren't necessarily just for youpeople. I can see a LE application, mining/geologist, and many others. Spelunkers will use them.
To me is says a high level of planning. Having both hands available, gaining the upperhand if assaulting someone in the dark. Finding their way around a dark building.

There are MSM reports that suggest female as well because of the "sway" of the walk. I'm not in that camp. I think this is a short man.
I’d put my money on a 5’2 to 5’7 male, probably toward the upper end of that range. Obviously with some physical damage along the way (probably 30-55) but not as bungled up as we’ve portrayed him to be. It was cold and rainy,exasperating his aches and pains. He’scool, calm and collected. Not his first time around physical confrontation. Some feminine movements.

Back in october there were a couple people that were super confident they had it solved. we are 3 months later now, and there is still no answers. they played coy and the 'i know something you dont know' game and didnt exactly give much of clues or answers to us, other than someone profited from the murder. is there any answers out here? this case is so frustrating. we have videos, a number of POI, yet no arrest.

Does it appear that the perp has equal hardware on each leg? Or does one leg appear to have extra padding or a brace or something?

Does it appear that the perp has equal hardware on each leg? Or does one leg appear to have extra padding or a brace or something?

It looks like he has knee pads on both. Maybe his pants are pulled up more above the knee pad on his left leg making it appear a little bigger.

No matter how many times I study the video, I always notice additional little things.

I've posted here a side-by-side taken from the official police video. Pic on the left is when SP is still looking into S2, the room next to the dutch door room. You can see his feet. The pic on the right is as he's coming back down the hall from the offices. Observations from these screen captures and from the video:
attachment.php

He goes to the dutch door room, then the next room up the hall from there, and then the video jumps to him coming back down the hall from the direction of the offices. As I understand it and from the church map Jethro did, there is a single door leading into the offices. We don't see him going in that door - we only see him come out. I don't really see any broken glass and I don't know if the door has glass or is normally locked or unlocked. But when it jumps to him coming from that area, there is a brighter reflection of light on the floor in front of that door into the offices. And the perp's headlamp is now on at that point. So I'm guessing there was less light in the office area than there was in the hallways.

Attachments

• church video before after office.png
    church video before after office.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics