TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the whole thing was a performance for the cameras for staging purposes ..and with this very extreme disguise , what could this killer be hiding
They were hiding their identity! Why would they want to get caught and convicted of breaking into a church (plus whatever else they might do when they were in there), and get sent to jail? And it did exactly that - here we are, years later, and still don't have any handle on who was in that disguise.

I remember reading that it was thought she was also shot and now I'm glad we can confirm it. IMO this confirms to me it was targeted versus a random break in. Between the puncture wounds (personal) and the shot (to make sure she was dead), they came there for a purpose. To me if it had been random and the suspect was "surprised", why not just shoot right away? I guess a fight could have happened first if MB came around the corner and surprised perp, but I think MB would have been able to push suspect and run away. The suspect was so packed down with the outfit/clothes, they could not have kept up with MB. I think the suspect was waiting for MBto turn the corner and bam, attacked her and MB had no time to react. Suspect got in a few hits then shot her and escaped.

yeah that search thing in the photos, its been public information for awhile since i saw it over a year a go myself

it confused me as well since it said firearm and at the time everyone had been saying killed with the hammer etc

its very interesting but all i want is a break in this case and for someone to emerge as a suspect

I’m not disagreeing since I haven’t an opine on female/male but I’m curious as to what makes people here think it’s one or the other? Again, not a complaint, I’m just interested.

For me, it’s the stride of the walk. Especially when they cross in front of the camera from one side of the hall to the other.

If I was asked to watch this video with no context, I would laugh at this person and not take them seriously. Are they playing dress up, playing a game? (I know that’s not the case) They however committed a heinous murder and apparently showed up with some serious intent. IMO

For me, it’s the stride of the walk. Especially when they cross in front of the camera from one side of the hall to the other.

If I was asked to watch this video with no context, I would laugh at this person and not take them seriously. Are they playing dress up, playing a game? (I know that’s not the case) They however committed a heinous murder and apparently showed up with some serious intent. IMO

That crossing the hallway walk is what made me think overweight. I’m going to watch again with what you describe in mind. Thanks.

BBM. It was never reported that Brandon had any affairs. Not saying he never HAD one, just saying it wasn’t reported. What WAS reported in SWs was that police found evidence of external relationship(s), but the ones they cited were both on Missy’s part, not Brandon’s.

So, it could be a female related to the male having an affair with Missy. Example: the male's wife or mother in law.

Yes, this is up and close and personal, not something someone would do that was there to vandalize and got caught by surprise.

IMO it was like they were excited to do it.
Not own it (thus the disguise ) but do it .
I’m guessing older, male, stocky , lived a long life, righting a wrong ...a Vendetta. Probably enjoying getting away with it too.

MOO

Wonder how much surveillance there is and if they caught the murder on video.
Like Delphi, time LE released some new nuggets for the public to help with.

So many cases just get shelved and stale because LE are frightened of releasing info.
Old news reports show so much detail we simply don't get nowadays.
Have never heard a case being thrown out of court because evidence was exposed to the public. IMO the new code of silence is self sabotaging.

They were hiding their identity! Why would they want to get caught and convicted of breaking into a church (plus whatever else they might do when they were in there), and get sent to jail? And it did exactly that - here we are, years later, and still don't have any handle on who was in that disguise.
I was talking about extreme disguise , a number of killers can be caught on cctv and they don't wear head to toe gear like this one ...also I wonder if the strange walk is part of the staging or real.. for a while le said killer might have leg injury or somthin

I also think they are overweight. The gear is bulky, but I don’t think it accounts for the appearance overall. IMO

This image was put together by Websleuther BatBrat during her development of animation to show what the perp’s body type is like once you strip away the clothes and account for the camera angle:

IMG_3264.JPG

BatBrat is a medical/technical illustrator with years of expertise in Euclidean geometry and camera angles and parallax views, terms most of us don’t understand but which have to be taken into account to determine if the way someone looks in an image is the way they look in real life.

Here are pictures she took of the same model, one shot from up above and the other from eye level. Notice how much “bulk” is added to the perception of the model when shot from above.

IMG_3265 2.jpg

It’s even more noticeable when you turn the above into silhouettes:

IMG_3265.jpg

So to summarize, this perp is thinner than most people think. And according to police, shorter as well.

This image was put together by Websleuther BatBrat during her development of animation to show what the perp’s body type is like once you strip away the clothes and account for the camera angle:

View attachment 285780

BatBrat is a medical/technical illustrator with years of expertise in Euclidean geometry and camera angles and parallax views, terms most of us don’t understand but which have to be taken into account to determine if the way someone looks in an image is the way they look in real life.

Here are pictures she took of the same model, one shot from up above and the other from eye level. Notice how much “bulk” is added to the perception of the model when shot from above.

View attachment 285781

It’s even more noticeable when you turn the above into silhouettes:

View attachment 285782

So to summarize, this perp is thinner than most people think. And according to police, shorter as well.

Very nice work! IMO

Green Cheese? ToS & Links?
I guess I'll have to alert this and ask a Mod if another link is required.
@RANCH Imo, no need for alert a Mod. Your post restated what MSM reporter said as a fact, but she did not identify source about polygraph, PoI name being cleared, etc.

If a post gives MSM link & says: "Reporter said, the moon is made of green cheese," I believe it's within ToS, even if reporter does not identify source. But me? I want to know whether green cheese stmt came from --- random 10 y/o kid, Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson,* or NASA spokesperson in news interview** so I ask if anyone knows source of reporter's info. No worries.
BTW no sarc, no snark. Not saying the reporter's stmt was far out, like my example above. my2ct.

USGS Releases First-Ever Comprehensive Geologic Map of the Moon <-- See images. Not green cheese, imo.:D

it makes me think 'pregnant'
that's the kind of waddle pregnant women do
or it could just be because the swat gear is too cumbersome

The wide and slight arm swing is odd to me.

I thought that store where the car video came from was directly across the street. I didn’t see that in the video that the lady from here at WS posted where she went to the church in daytime. If it was close, I’m surprised they wouldn’t have vid of whatever car the perp left in.

Sometimes I see male, sometimes female. I don’t think we can really be sure. I think the perp wore the outfit in case anyone happened upon them they could say they are police?

I am also torn on targeted or unlucky. What a baffling case. So frustrating when there is video of perp and still no clue.

it makes me think 'pregnant'
that's the kind of waddle pregnant women do
or it could just be because the swat gear is too cumbersome
Exactly, walked very much like a pregnant woman, or an out of shape guy with a back/foot problem.

Maybe that is why the perp brought various tools of destruction, because they lack the physical strength to attack the very fit MB without them.
Unless of course, the whole get up and creepy choreography was rehearsed for the benefit of the cctv cameras and to do what it seems to have done so far - confuse.
All speculation, imo.

I get a totally different impressions from the figure:

I see an unathletic female, perhaps with "duck feet", trudging beneath the weight of the Swat gear as she paces around the church in a rage. In short, the individual does not seem to wear the uniform and gear. Rather the gear seems to wear on her.

RSBM.

This Army girl agrees with your opinion; I am not seeing a distinct military (or LE) bearing in that waddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper