TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 289935

^^ The shoe (sneaker?) of BG (Delphi) like I meant to see it years ago. Can you recognize? I have drawn the shoe from view on it from above. It could be something like that: like a curved light (white) stripe in front and (maybe not connected around the shoe) a light (white) stripe on the side/sides. Of course I may be very wrong and the shoe looks quite different.

The shoe of SP in the Missy case I for my part don't recognize in the video, but if someone sees an UA logo, I wouldn't be surprised and I would wonder, if there are matches between the BG-shoes and the SP-shoes (both pairs of sneakers?).

Last edited by a moderator:
One other thing he said that is interesting. He said one or both knees are hyperextended.

If you are in the U.S. and your TV provider gives you channels on demand, you can find this on HLN. It’s a series called Lies, Crimes & Video. The episode is from season 1 (the 2nd season is currently airing) and is titled “Murder In The Church”.

I am unable to see this series or channel. It sounds like two main takeaways were the idea that Missy heard something and went toward it and that one or both knees are hyperextended.
Nothing about the gun or gunshot or GSW? As I think about this case and how I had one idea of what happened or what weapons were used but it was actually a gun, I am curious if he has other information.

I am unable to see this series or channel. It sounds like two main takeaways were the idea that Missy heard something and went toward it and that one or both knees are hyperextended.
Nothing about the gun or gunshot or GSW? As I think about this case and how I had one idea of what happened or what weapons were used but it was actually a gun, I am curious if he has other information.

I'd also like to see this episode but will pass on the $65 fee in order to do so.

I wonder if the podiatrist specifies which leg for sure has the hyperextended knee. My guess is that it's the right knee.

There is at least one time that I recall thinking SP was standing in the 1st ballet position. It's where the heels touch and the toes are pointing outward, thus the feet are turned out.
SP 1st Position Stance.png
I know someone in that area who was/is a trained ballet dancer from seeing photos online but, Lawdy, I've never thought the SP was female.

View attachment 289935

^^ The shoe (sneaker?) of BG (Delphi) like I meant to see it years ago. Can you recognize? I have drawn the shoe from view on it from above. It could be something like that: like a curved light (white) stripe in front and (maybe not connected around the shoe) a light (white) stripe on the side/sides. Of course I may be very wrong and the shoe looks quite different.

The shoe of SP in the Missy case I for my part don't recognize in the video, but if someone sees an UA logo, I wouldn't be surprised and I would wonder, if there are matches between the BG-shoes and the SP-shoes (both pairs of sneakers?).

From Germany,

I think SPs shoes are shiny black and BGs shoes are brown. This is a SS (screenshot) of the still photo that ISP released. I'm sorry the shoes are blurry.
BG on Monon High Bridge.png

From Germany,

I think SPs shoes are shiny black and BGs shoes are brown. This is a SS (screenshot) of the still photo that ISP released. I'm sorry the shoes are blurry.
View attachment 290009
BG's shoes I see as being black/white, but I maybe totally wrong. I've "dissected" the short ISP-video and had the impression: relatively soft light shoes, black with white stripe, black sole. But I am open for different results. :) SP's shoes I see as being black.

MB SP Lower Leg right pants movement.png MB SP Lower Leg right pants movement 2.png
Look at the right leg's pants shifting way back, when SP's heel touches down form stepping forward. That could be an indicator of a prosthetic leg.

(marker 0.03 of the MPD video, again playback at 0.25, move slightly forward but stay in marker range)

-Nin

Images from the MPD video. Details and tone. No additional alteration.

Last edited:
BG's shoes I see as being black/white, but I maybe totally wrong. I've "dissected" the short ISP-video and had the impression: relatively soft light shoes, black with white stripe, black sole. But I am open for different results. :) SP's shoes I see as being black.

Your drawing of BGs shoe shows your amazing talent. You may be a custom designer by profession.

Frankly, I never studied BGs shoes but maybe I should since I assumed them to be brown.

SP is not wearing high top shoes but perhaps he should have. They remind me of the type one would wear if they worked in the kitchen of a restaurant so maybe not so shiny after all.

Wouldn’t be the first time that police in the greater Dallas area were looking for a suspect with a prosthetic leg and a white/silver sedan.
Your link:
One of the suspects has a prosthetic left leg, is heavier set and walks with a noticeable limp, police said.

-.-.-
Maybe the wrong prosthetic leg (if SP has one at all). In addition I remember the early meassurements of a member, forgot his name, something with "brat"??, who showed us, that SP isn't a "heavier set" man probably, but slim under his police-disguise. I would like to see these pics once more. Anybody knows them to find?

Your drawing of BGs shoe shows your amazing talent. You may be a custom designer by profession. You are kidding me, haha! (Would like to have done it better, but I'm not able.)

Frankly, I never studied BGs shoes but maybe I should since I assumed them to be brown.

SP is not wearing high top shoes but perhaps he should have. They remind me of the type one would wear if they worked in the kitchen of a restaurant so maybe not so shiny after all.
Answer in red above!

Just pointing out a couple of things:

1. One second of the church video consists of 30 frames. So if you think you’re seeing something in a one-frame screenshot, you’re looking at 1/30th of a second of video. And you have to ask yourself: if what I saw was in this one frame, why wasn’t it visible in the 14 or 15 frames immediately before and after? That only accounts for 1 second of video, so surely it would be present for all 30 frames.

2. If that is a prosthetic leg, then the suspect managed to fool not only LE but also Dr. Michael Nirenberg, one of the nation’s leading forensic podiatrists. A foot doctor. He was the doctor who looked at video of various POIs and was able to eliminate all of them except BWH. And we know BWH does not have a prosthetic leg.

You can see the prosthetic leg on two occasions in the video without going frame by frame once it's pointed out. And it's not just one single frame where you can see it. I don't recall ever saying that it's only visible in one single frame, if I did then misspoke. What I am trying to convey is that I went frame by frame and that's how I discovered it. Once I noticed it, I played the video at normal speed (multiple frames) and it's still visible.

Go to the footage from 1:23 to 1:27 (IN CORRECT SEQUENCE) and watch the right leg after the killer exits the dutch doors. View it at normal speed (multiple frames). Viewers can use the windows magnification feature (window button and +) to zoom in. The killer takes a higher step than normal and they bring their right leg up enough so that their pant leg catches pulling up their pant leg and revealing the prosthetic leg for a moment.

Experts are wrong all the time. Moreover, we don't know what the doctor was shown, how it was shown, what he was told to look for, etc. If he was asked to just look at the gait and compare it to POI's then of course he might overlook some things. I would suggest sending several experts a magnified clip of the footage from 1:07 to 1:28 and ask them if it's possible the killer is wearing a prosthetic leg.

Last edited:
The first three photos are untouched. The last photo the contrast was slightly increased.

Attachments

• killer leg 2.jpg
    killer leg 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 154
  • killer leg 4.jpg
    killer leg 4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 175
  • killer leg 5.jpg
    killer leg 5.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 183
  • killer leg.jpg
    killer leg.jpg