TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see you put a lot of effort into making that video and Thank You for sharing. I agree with poster @interestedincases that you have made me strongly reconsider botched burglary.

On the prosthetic leg, poster @No it's not or @Gumshoe Stories may be best to answer this question, but it came up before about low quality cameras and the issue of pixelation when the object is in movement. What looks like a prosthetic leg just a couple of times may be unwanted pixelation? I believe prosthetic leg is another option that is good to consider, and I wonder if LE has looked into that possibility.

I would like Arrin/stoner311 to chime in on that. His fine eye to detail led to this extraordinary discovery, whether LE is aware of it or not. When I checked the frames, I can say for myself, that the white spot (Arrin mentions it could be the prosthetic staffing for stabilization) on the back in the area of what one would expect to be the Achilles tendon, right on ankle height, consistently shows up over the next 20 consecutive frames (24 fps is the usual speed per second for videos, so 20 is almost only 1 second!)). There is also visible forward movement in 5 consecutive frames of the possible prosthetic part (lateral to as, as SP diagonally crossing the hallway) leaving it look unnaturally thin and static. The pixels do not change.

Someone asked whether only one leg/foot is in question having that appearance. Yes, it only seems to be the individual's right leg/foot IMO.

ALL IMO

-Nin

I can see you put a lot of effort into making that video and Thank You for sharing. I agree with poster @interestedincases that you have made me strongly reconsider botched burglary.

On the prosthetic leg, poster @No it's not or @Gumshoe Stories may be best to answer this question, but it came up before about low quality cameras and the issue of pixelation when the object is in movement. What looks like a prosthetic leg just a couple of times may be unwanted pixelation? I believe prosthetic leg is another option that is good to consider, and I wonder if LE has looked into that possibility.
Police have been tipped over the years that the suspect is a pregnant woman, a ballerina, and now an amputee. Where most people get led astray is when they go frame by frame without keeping the context of the overall video in mind. And yes, when we zoom in on a frame that isn’t even good quality to begin with, it produces artifacts that are not the original source material.

Here is an example of one frame I grabbed:

6B530DF7-3C86-44AF-ACBB-9A198FAF611D.jpeg

The individual frame makes the killer look hopelessly crippled. But this is just an optical illusion.

Now, to the discussion of what the killer is holding in his left hand as he approaches the auditorium. He isn’t holding anything in his left hand, as we can see when we back it up just a second:

FA3B6B63-F583-4826-94C7-CD8D32B0B335.jpeg

View attachment 290038 View attachment 290039
Look at the right leg's pants shifting way back, when SP's heel touches down form stepping forward. That could be an indicator of a prosthetic leg.

(marker 0.03 of the MPD video, again playback at 0.25, move slightly forward but stay in marker range)

-Nin

Images from the MPD video. Details and tone. No additional alteration.

I also know people (both men, fwiw) with a prothetic leg and while they are rather active, they don't do activities that require relying on the leg - like breaking into a building and the risk of having to move quickly and with agility. While someone breaking into a church might not expect someone to show up and interrupt their crime, they have to be ready for "just in case" situations. I don't think someone with a prosthetic leg would do that, no matter how active they are.

My opinion only.

jmo
I tend to agree with you, and in the upclose photos it appears to me that the 'prosthetic' appearance seems to change from left to right leg! eghads

Police have been tipped over the years that the suspect is a pregnant woman, a ballerina, and now an amputee. Where most people get led astray is when they go frame by frame without keeping the context of the overall video in mind. And yes, when we zoom in on a frame that isn’t even good quality to begin with, it produces artifacts that are not the original source material.

Here is an example of one frame I grabbed:

View attachment 290247

The individual frame makes the killer look hopelessly crippled. But this is just an optical illusion.

Now, to the discussion of what the killer is holding in his left hand as he approaches the auditorium. He isn’t holding anything in his left hand, as we can see when we back it up just a second:

View attachment 290248

BBM

One second would be 24 frames..I think we can agree he is holding something in his left hand at some point when approaching or arriving at the auditorium door.

SP means Swatperp

-Nin

That person was totally prepared to commit a burglary. And then he was carrying a gun..So, are we looking at some retired

BBM

One second would be 24 frames..I think we can agree he is holding something in his left hand at some point when approaching or arriving at the auditorium door.

SP means Swatperp

-Nin
Ah! Thanks, usually I can figure out the intials in posts, but I didn't want to spend too much time deciphering this one lol.

It's hard to believe with all the video that this Perp hasn't yet been apprehended. I was reviewing the video footage last night, and it seems to me their original intent was to rob the sporting goods store next to the church. The surveillance video clearly shows them "casing" the store; driving with their lights off. It appears they decide against the store because there were a couple cars in the parking lot, despite the early morning hour.

So I speculate poor Missy just startled the Perp as they were meandering around the church vandalizing and looking for any item of value.

That pigeon-toed walk....so distinctive. Someone has *got* to know who the heck this is. Seemingly short and stocky, and pigeon-toed. Likely a security guard or security in some capacity like loss prevention or similar.

If I were hunting for this Perp I would look for them at shooting ranges, police conventions (maybe working at a vendor booth selling equipment or protective gear), or in a martial arts class.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I am convinced, that LE has been working on Missy's case relentlessly. There may always be sidetracks and time constraints (evidence) as well as possibly having identified the wrong vehicle (Nissan Altima vs Infinity G37 according to the 2019 MPD PC (Gumshoe Stories). Since this will be a capital case, they have to make absolutely sure there are no risks! If this was indeed a burglary gone wrong, the killer must have left more evidence than we know about (and we do not know much anyway). He could not have expected such an outcome.

The one thing though, that throws me off, is that Missy was shot. What is the statistic for burglars (commercial buildings/ churches/ schools) wear guns? Anyone knows?

ALL IMO

-Nin

Not sure on the stats but everyone in TX carries a firearm, don't they?
Memory is that LEO brought in Special K9s meant to sniff for bombs and other incendiary devices on the grounds of the Church. The threat was real.

BBM

SP means Swatperp

-Nin
I don’t see anything in his hand. I see him raise his hand as he turns the corner but I don’t see anything else.

Not sure on the stats but everyone in TX carries a firearm, don't they?
Memory is that LEO brought in Special K9s meant to sniff for bombs and other incendiary devices on the grounds of the Church. The threat was real.
They brought in Titan from the local ATF office on Wednesday after the murder and prior to the memorial service that was going to be held on the grounds that night. People thought bomb at the time because they didn’t know about the gun. Titan also sniffs for gunshot residue.

Does anybody know, in which Sports Missy was interested in? Which sports events might she have visited, with Brandon or without him? I don't speak of her professional Fitness sports.

Check the targets of the SWs I believe they're all innocent.

How many were there? One's a rather nice looking married guy.
LI Target: familiar and flirty messages

YT has film of popular MMA cage fights near Midlothian.

The big three professional teams in the area are Rangers Baseball, Cowboys Football and Mavericks Basketball.

I can, however, say in the general sense that many fans, perhaps even a significant majority, never attend a game in person due to either the expense (especially Cowboys Football tickets) or a feeling that the effort of travel, parking etc. is not worth the effort.

Of course, a lot of fans do actually attend games in person. I don't know if the victim did.

Nor do I know if MB&BB attended pro sports events. Golf maybe. Glassed-in Suites in Stadiums with private parking during pro football games are often handed down to family members as generational inheritance. Otherwise, the cons you mentioned re actual attendance are valid.

Champion Square, the outdoor space for Saints fans to gather at the Super Dome, is a friend's architectural design.
Wonderful Suites for viewing Saints' games inside the Dome are pricey. They fill the upper circumference. Owners are typically Big Corporations, for behooving their CEOs, ie., from money makers, top auto makers, wealthy fans, so many Saints fans, large banks, financial institutions and other businesses and enterprises, etal. Suites are for clients and friends, too. :)
Attendance by BB&MB at a pro sporting event at least once in Dallas is highly likely, if interested.

Is this Reward for Missy Bevers current: Without any new information in the death of Terri “Missy” Bevers, police have increased the reward to $50,000 for anything that leads to an arrest.
Let's get it, and get SP, you guys. We'll split the reward. Do we have a deal?
They brought in Titan from the local ATF office on Wednesday after the murder and prior to the memorial service that was going to be held on the grounds that night. People thought bomb at the time because they didn’t know about the gun. Titan also sniffs for gunshot residue.
I trust police and cadaver dogs as well as bomb sniffing Heroes. Their noses have copious sensory powers. Their nose is capable of separating the odor of Creatinine (from decomposition) from chlorine bleach. That's an amazing feat for K9s. Creatinine has never been reproduced in a lab.

Has Titan since retired from service?

Does anybody know, in which Sports Missy was interested in? Which sports events might she have visited, with Brandon or without him? I don't speak of her professional Fitness sports.

Check target #s of the SWs I believe they're all innocent.

How many were there? One's the nice looking married sports guy.

The big three professional teams in the area are Rangers Baseball, Cowboys Football and Mavericks Basketball.

I can, however, say in the general sense that many fans, perhaps even a significant majority, never attend a game in person due to either the expense (especially Cowboys Football tickets) or a feeling that the effort of travel, parking etc. is not worth the effort.

Of course, a lot of fans do actually attend games in person. I don't know if the victim did.

Nor do I know if MB&BB attended pro sports events. Golf maybe. Glassed-in Suites in Stadiums with private parking during pro football games are often handed down to family members as generational inheritance. Otherwise, the cons you mentioned re actual attendance are valid.

Champion Square, the outdoor space for Saints fans to gather at the Super Dome, is a friend's architectural design.
Wonderful Suites for viewing Saints' games inside the Dome are pricey. They fill the upper circumference. Owners are typically Big Corporations, for behooving their CEOs, ie., from money makers, top auto makers, wealthy fans, so many Saints fans, large banks, financial institutions and other businesses and enterprises, etal. Suites are for clients and friends, too. :)
Attendance by BB&MB at a pro sporting event at least once in Dallas is highly likely, if interested.

Is this Reward for Missy Bevers current: Without any new information in the death of Terri “Missy” Bevers, police have increased the reward to $50,000 for anything that leads to an arrest.
Let's get it, and get SP, you guys. We'll split the reward. Deal?

It is actually still the (a) hammer they are holding in their right hand:

(only brightness slightly adjusted)

View attachment 290223
Click to enlarge

We can see in the video he is wearing a headlight, when approaching the auditorium door.He seems to be pulling out something looking possibly like a flashlight (?) holding it shoulder height with his left hand while the hammer in his right hand is on shoulder height as well now:

(only brightness slightly adjusted)

View attachment 290226
Click to enlarge

ALL IMO

Will work on that flashlight like object.

-Nin
The SP sometimes is looking like a man with trousers and jacket and a corresponding silhouette. Another time SP is looking like dressed with a longer jacket, without a visible waist section. How can it be?
I remember old pictures from years ago, where even the trousers were different, as if there were alternately two men in one video. Choreographie of two perps (one enters a room, the second man exits the same room) or blurry pictures?? Idk. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Check target #s of the SWs I believe they're all innocent.

How many were there? One's the nice looking married sports guy.

Let's get it, and get SP, you guys. We'll split the reward. Deal?
The reward increased via an anonymus donation, afaik, and it became a bit suspious to me because of that. Am I wrong with it? Memory error once more?? I might search for it later in the day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo