TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry CrimeDawg. Been so long since Iposted, I'm forgetting to include the quote.
Apologies.
My post upstream refers.
:)

I was wondering if the perp perhaps cased the church from the inside by attending a prior Sunday service. Maybe there is video of the perp on another day either way.

That's really not fair. You were very recently a newbie (along with many others) and you brought up things we discussed many, many times before you came along. In the past 10 threads we have had long discussions about every single subject several times as well.

Oh, and you'll probably never find a consensus on this board. That's the beauty of it, IMO. :)

True. Just because a group of members discussed a subject a week ago doesn't mean that others who wish to talk about the same subject now should be silenced.

It can be frustrating when some questions keep getting asked over and over or topics are gone over multiple times with the same things being said. But that's the way it goes. JMO

So what's going on?

Sunday night, there are 850 WS users online of whom 600 plus are guests?

Did something blow up big on another case?

I don't think so. There are over 100 on this one thread and nothing much is going on here.

Something else important to remember - I don't think LE would have collected trash from people who had solid alibis. But that's just my opinion.

But at the time they were taking trash the investigation was very early still.

Something else I thought about. MPD officers probably live there as well as work there. They probably know most all the folks... which is another good reason to bring in other agencies Fresh Unbiased eyes and just in case... kind of moment... Police Uniform... lots of unknows... JMHO

But at the time they were taking trash the investigation was very early still.

Something else I thought about. MPD officers probably live there as well as work there. They probably know most all the folks... which is another good reason to bring in other agencies Fresh Unbiased eyes and just in case... kind of moment... Police Uniform... lots of unknows... JMHO

The FEDs were probably brought in because of out-of-state alibis, and maybe there is some kind of stipulation you have to bring in certain agencies if there is a crime committed in a church/school?

The only way he could verify it is if LE admitted that they took his trash to look for evidence that he was involved in Missy's murder.

I doubt that LE would tell him what they are doing to investigate him if he asked and I really doubt that they would volunteer that information. JMO
pretty much this. cops digging through someone's trash isn't exactly their first mode of investigation. if they were simply just interested in what someone knows and didn't need to necessarily gather evidence, they would start with an interview. going through trash means they have a hunch that they need to find/will find additional hard evidence. example: the FBI did this at Ted Kaczynski's (unabomber) mother's house. When his brother David turned him in the authorities decided to look for any extra evidence by going through his mom's trash. David at the time didn't want their mom to know what was going on so he had to downplay it when she complained to him that she saw men sifting through her trash.
JMO/perspective

Great Pics GLOBALGABBY.... the "light on the helmet" looks like an "AFTER MARKET PRODUCT" you can attach/strap/adapt to almost any helmet. The light beam emanates from the front and the power source, ie the battery pack would be the box-like protrusion on the back of the helmet. I've attached a link to view the type of item I have in mind.
http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en...p-BD620617ALUMALL1.html#cgid=lighting&start=5

Thanks. At the risk of rehashing old news, here is a better picture. I don't recall anyone suggesting what the protrusion on the back of the helmet is, and I have read most of all of the threads, so I appreciate your input & image! However, if all of WS has already determined what this is, then for heaven's sake, no need to discuss it.

I think going back over the video frame by frame did, indeed, help me. I really did think I saw a paunch and a stoop. I no longer think that.
4cdb0f1818c0ba1bdee0d4d917c4c45e.jpg

Only reason I can't get past Ts: They had their trash taken in the middle of the night. DNA match usually why LE takes
Trash....

Can't.get.past.

I was leaning towards BB fam., but I'm now changing my mind again...

I can see how it's possible that LE can obtain DNA from trash but how can they tell who's DNA it is?
Wouldn't they still need to get a sample directly from a suspect? That would kind of negate taking trash to get DNA.

I think that LE takes or goes through peoples trash to find evidence but not DNA evidence. JMO

pretty much this. cops digging through someone's trash isn't exactly their first mode of investigation. if they were simply just interested in what someone knows and didn't need to necessarily gather evidence, they would start with an interview. going through trash means they have a hunch that they need to find/will find additional hard evidence. example: the FBI did this at Ted Kaczynski's (unabomber) mother's house. When his brother David turned him in the authorities decided to look for any extra evidence by going through his mom's trash. David at the time didn't want their mom to know what was going on so he had to downplay it when she complained to him that she saw men sifting through her trash.
JMO/perspective

I'm confused with how this relates to my post.

Respectfully, there are a number of new readers here who may or may not have made the "handle" decision. The thread was going in a confusing direction prior admin shutting it down for cleanup, so I tapped out. I went back over the video and finally started to see what a few others may have noted along the way. I was merely posting screen captures, hoping new eyes might see things in a new way.

It is not my intent to rehash the thread, although God knows that is what always happens at this point in a case, with nothing new from LE or msm.

This is what he was talking about. I had wondered if maybe the push part of the door that was busted. The outter Kitchen Metal Door missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

I wonder if the rectangular box/ phone could be a taser

I once had a rechargeable flashlight shaped like that, a rectangle with the lens at one end and a plug in (that folded in when not in use) at the other. It almost looks like the swatperp came out of that first room (about :20 on Kodiak's video) with the object--if it is a flashlight, did s\he know it was there? But there is a blip in the video, so it is hard to tell, I think, how long the perp was actually in that room. And hard to know if the object came from there, or from a pouch or pocket.

I thought maybe flashlight because of what looks like reflection on the end toward the camera in the close up view of the perp breaking glass.

Hi everyone! I'm back to trying to get caught up again after being out this afternoon. You guys have been busy!:clap: I have a quick question. Can a search warrant be sealed later (after the fact) or after it's served? Or, does it have to be sealed when it's signed by the judge? TIA!!
Here's a question for you all: One of our smart WS's has posted Texas state law regarding warrants a couple of times. But what if this case or part of this case now falls under a larger federal investigation? Could it be that these initial warrants that were publically released are under the Texas laws, but any of several federal agencies involved could cite national or multi-state interests above Texas state interests and use a federal judge to seal the search warrants for an extended period of time? I am not asking anyone to research it (too much touble, really), but I am just proposing that it is possible in case of drug rings, etc. IMHO speculative, thinking out loud post only

I went back and looked at the Google map of the church and area surrounding it. I had only glanced at it once or twice before now. It made me realize that the killer could have easily used a cellphone/handheld GPS and walked away/ATV/dirt bike from the scene to a waiting car.

Heading West towards Walnut Creek Road would be my first choice. I can't imagine them heading North into that neighborhood, too much of a risk of being seen. East towards the airport would be my last choice, there could be security patrolling, cameras, etc.

I wonder which way the responding fire and police units arrived from. I also wonder if the fields and that abandoned looking barn to the NW of the church have been searched? I'm sure a property owner would have no problem giving LE permission to search the fields.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think going thru that neighborhood would be smarter than heading on some main road. especially if your from the area and know short cuts. Going thru a neighborhood, you could just tootle on your way... jmho

"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

MAY 05 2016 http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

So cross off everyone mentioned in the latest documents as a suspect.

Very good news. And it'd be my guess that any real POI name would be held close to the vest.

287 is busy from 6 am to 9 am - not so much midnight to 5 am and 10 am to 2 pm. I know from experience.
I'm sure it depends on the stretch last time I was in the area was February and traveled frequently on 287 from Ennis to Mansfield It was never really empty of course I know it's not anything like 35, 635, 20 etc.... I'm just saying its seems more logical if your hiding or disposing of anything that you would turn off the road and drive where it's a little more secluded or less frequently traveled. I should be up within a week or so I make it a point to drive the stretch a few times to see if I see anything.....lol

The only way he could verify it is if LE admitted that they took his trash to look for evidence that he was involved in Missy's murder.

I doubt that LE would tell him what they are doing to investigate him if he asked and I really doubt that they would volunteer that information. JMO

Thats pretty much what his reply was because he had said the called and left a message. Then late that night said he found out.. crazy story and cant talk about it. Also was same date of the ATT Target #s Affidavit & Warrant made.

Here's a question for you all: One of our smart WS's has posted Texas state law regarding warrants a couple of times. But what if this case or part of this case now falls under a larger federal investigation? Could it be that these initial warrants that were publically released are under the Texas laws, but any of several federal agencies involved could cite national or multi-state interests above Texas state interests and use a federal judge to seal the search warrants for an extended period of time? I am not asking anyone to research it (too much touble, really), but I am just proposing that it is possible in case of drug rings, etc. IMHO speculative, thinking out loud post only

If you can give me a reason to think that a federal law has been broken during the commission of this murder then it might be something to look into. Even then I think the murder would be a state crime and not a federal one. JMO

Throwing this out there.

Does anyone else wonder if, from 14-17 April, the perp may have used this time Missy was away as a window of opportunity to hide weapons/tools, the SWAT gear and/or a taser in the church?
Changed there? Or arrived in gear? Collected the tools so they would not be seen with these items in their car or on their person?
Maybe already dressed: however, I'm simply wondering. Missy had left by evening of 14th to Austin. I'm just thinking, if if if, the perp hid the necessary items and, indicative of the plan be activated...then sent the creepy text?
Good thought.. Did someone else do her class at the church on Friday morning? if she wasnt there :thinking: *Disclaimer I dont know the class schedule but was thinking was maybe MWF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery