TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the way I interpreted it but not everyone agreed with me on that. IMO

Interesting part : "based on very specific tips" tips that were sent AFTER the video was shown of the perp. This comment, "may have been in contact with one of the phones" would seem to have been made in relation to reaction of the video from the church from people after they saw the video . It could be that LE was subsequently unable to match the perp's possible contact with any of the phones on the SW. jmo though.

And the shirt is only between $4.99-$8.99 on Sears website. Would cost more to dry clean! Did they really throw it in the trash first? I read that it looked like it had been prewashed, maybe bleached, which would probably make DNA testing almost impossible. According to vet though the dog did die and I'm sure the woman picked him up.

The search warrant has a copy of the receipt, of which 4 pieces were dropped off for a total of $15.06 paid.

Individually, I don't know what each piece would cost, or if they would cost the same amount. If divided by 4, they would be less than 4 dollars each.

IMOO.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-SEARCH-WARRANT-16-059.html#document/p1

Don't know if this has been brought up but I think that the lettering on the suspects back is white tape that they spelled out the word, POLICE. I don't think it's legit. jmo

I looked now also and I do not see any information out that is new, no news reports. Someone on a thread about 4 threads ago posted about how Midlothian seems to just roll right on like nothing at all happened. I lived in a town of that size which is 20,000 approximately and if there was a murder like what happened to Missy the entire town would in a panic. It makes no sense to me. It is wierd.

I wouldn't say people are unaffected just because they have to go on about their daily responsibilities/lives. I was in a PANIC this morning during our outdoor 5am camp when a car rolled up to us with their headlights off 20 min into the workout. I don't think I was the only one who was frightened about who the car was and what they were doing. It turned out to be just a late camper (silly me) but that would have never been my reaction before this tradegy. That's just one anecdotal example, but, yes, people in our area definitely are/have been affected.

That means it's a hit, for whom... we don't know. Unless the phone on the target list it was in contact with (through call, text, or messaging ap) was Missy's. Or it could be that the killer called some innocent person who knew Missy, and who had no idea the person would kill her.

Perhaps the perp is known to someone on that target list. Maybe a friend of a friend/person type deal or an acquaintance to that friend/person.
Or maybe LE is branching out to see what possibilities could exist. It could end up a dead end. They would be remiss if they didn't search what avenues they could or think they could search for more info or more identifying information.

IMOO.

I wouldn't say that a worker did it, but at this point anything is a possibility.

I've never been there before, but have plenty of friends and family who have. It's a place of imagination and pretending to be someone you're not.

JMO, but with it having gone on that Sunday, the 17th, and it having been yucky weather, I would think that everyone who attended would be extremely worn out and sleeping heavily, therefore would not easily notice if a fellow camper left early morning or if someone came and dumped something there in the trash early morning.

I'm sure that normal functioning and less-than-normal-functioning people both attend the faire and or work there.

Sometimes it's hard to tell a goose from a duck when you're in character (which, from my understanding, both workers and attendees generally dress up and "play the part"). JMO, but it seems like a place and people to check out...

Or it may be that I watched American Horror Story and realized that anything is possible, especially when you're an out-of-the-box thinker.

The festival hosts a costume shop vendor, Costumesbydusty.com from in Arlington, TX

On the day that MB was killed, there were approximately 2000 strangers working within 10-15 minutes of her location at the church. Many of them were staying at the Hampton Inn, only 4 miles from the church.

If LE does not have a strong suspect, after a month perusing usual motives, greed, jealousy, etc., then out-of-the-box thinking is required

There are couple of famous serial killers that were carnival workers.

The festival hosts a costume shop vendor, Costumesbydusty.com from in Arlington, TX

On the day that MB was killed, there were approximately 2000 strangers working within 10-15 minutes of her location at the church. Many of them were staying at the Hampton Inn, only 4 miles from the church.

If LE does not have a strong suspect, after a month perusing usual motives, greed, jealousy, etc., then out-of-the-box thinking is required

There are couple of famous serial killers that were carnival workers.

Maybe it's time to start tracking ticket purchases and or credit card usage at the faire that weekend!

JMO

Don't know if this has been brought up but I think that the lettering on the suspects back is white tape that they spelled out the word, POLICE. I don't think it's legit. jmo

Wonder what that white rectangle on the front of the jacket is ? Lettering ? An insignia ?

The search warrant has a copy of the receipt, of which 4 pieces were dropped off for a total of $15.06 paid.

Individually, I don't know what each piece would cost, or if they would cost the same amount. If divided by 4, they would be less than 4 dollars each.

IMOO.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-SEARCH-WARRANT-16-059.html#document/p1

I'm not saying it's wrong, but it's still weird. It just is. His daughter in law was bludgeoned to death merely days before, and locally it was known that she died in a brutal manner that would have resulted in a bloody crime scene. It's tragic that the big dog attacked the little dog, but it's just bizarre that anyone would want to keep a bloody shirt that would remind them of the violent death of their beloved pet every time they looked at it.

Someone posted earlier that they saved the vest they were wearing as their dog was euthanized. That makes sense to me. It brings memories of the last tender moments with the pet as their pet left this world. But why would anyone want memories of their doggy suffering in pain and dying in their arms after being fatally attacked by another dog?

I believe the dog was attacked, and I believe that it was dog blood on the shirt, but I still find it unusual that they would choose to attempt cleaning a shirt that could easily be replaced for almost the same price.

Plus, the shirt's been confiscated now, so Mrs B is going to have to buy a new one anyway!

Thanks Batbrat. What was your height estimate again? 70-72 inches = 5'10" to 6' tall?

Something in that general neighborhoood. Like I say, I don't know much about lens distortions or exact hardware installations at that location, so It could be off.

I'm not saying it's wrong, but it's still weird. It just is. His daughter in law was bludgeoned to death merely days before, and locally it was known that she died in a brutal manner that would have resulted in a bloody crime scene. It's tragic that the big dog attacked the little dog, but it's just bizarre that anyone would want to keep a bloody shirt that would remind them of the violent death of their beloved pet every time they looked at it.

Someone posted earlier that they saved the vest they were wearing as their dog was euthanized. That makes sense to me. It brings memories of the last tender moments with the pet as their pet left this world. But why would anyone want memories of their doggy suffering in pain and dying in their arms after being fatally attacked by another dog?

I believe the dog was attacked, and I believe that it was dog blood on the shirt, but I still find it unusual that they would choose to attempt cleaning a shirt that could easily be replaced for almost the same price.

Plus, the shirt's been confiscated now, so Mrs B is going to have to buy a new one anyway!

That was my post about my dog being euthanized.
He was a great dog!!

Allrighty then. I was informed the pic of the perp is legit. This is quite some good work .

Now, do we see glasses here?

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB case perp face 1 glasses visible.jpg
    MB case perp face 1 glasses visible.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 702
Sorry, but this looks very photoshopped to me. No way to get such a clear unpixelated area around the eyes and everything else remains blurry. Who did this and why?

-Nin

I believe this was originally from Sparky. She said what she did to get the image awhile back, but I don't remember what she said she did. For my part, I made it bigger on my iPad, I have no idea how to photoshop anything.

Allrighty then. I was informed the pic of the perp is legit. This is quite some good work .

attachment.php

-Nin

I can't tell if those are glasses or simply artifact. I can tell you that they make me queasy every time I look at them.

attachment.php

-Nin

You're not the first person to "see" glasses. Some people have thought goggles to protect eyes (evidence, blood etc) maybe?

Why can't it be instantly clear like on tv? :gaah:

i do not "love" any of my shirts to keep them if i held my beloved dying, bleeding pet in my arms wearing it.

It may just be me, but i'd rather pay $x for a new shirt than try to launder it myself before sending it off to the dry cleaner. I actually wouldn't want to keep the shirt period because it would remind me of the tragic loss of my pet.

That's what i find strange about it...

Why even attempt to keep the shirt?!

that's exactly what i said!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by cujenn81
I must say, I have spent a godawful amount of time on WS lately. If something were to happen to me right now, LE would be scratching their heads over the notebook of "case notes" that I keep in my purse. They would find long lists of initials and acronyms, notes about possible ways to launder money, notes about the typical nature of a Pisces/Scorpio relationship, and all kinds of other randomness. Then y'all would be calling the tip line to let LE know what it all means! HA!

So funny! My husband found my MB FB Timeline the other day and asked if those were my "murder notes" and my co-worker saw my list of "target number" names on my desk when it came out and asked who those people were. If I am murdered or in a freak accident my family and close friends would have a fun time explaining my side (job) hobby of online crime detective to the real police. They all know, thankfully, so at least they can direct them here! Bless. :laughing:

Slightly OT, but I am so thankful I joined WS. I have found my people! :happydance:

You're not the first person to "see" glasses. Some people have thought goggles to protect eyes (evidence, blood etc) maybe?

Why can't it be instantly clear like on tv? :gaah:

There is definitely something. I did not work with this image before, as I thought it was altered.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member