TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On May 20 the Midlothian Police Department Facebook site said that the "Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder."

LE also told us she was "ambushed" - and I've envisioned SP hiding in the darkened vestibule, maybe behind something like I see in there behind the propped open door in the video. If he DIDN'T hide in the darkened vestibule area, he'd have been seen by Missy long before she reached him because the motion-activated hall lights would've turned on as she walked down the hall.

The lights were motion activated? Maybe that's why SP was looking all around. Seeing which areas would be dark with a person hiding there. Like the vestibule, PIM! Good catch.

This may have been posted already. It's an article from yesterday.

Latest tips in Midlothian fitness instructor’s slaying all lead to dead ends

Johnson said many tips are “laced with misinformation from social media” as well as inferences made from rumors surrounding the killing, which has drawn national attention, including an article in People magazine.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...structors-slaying-all-lead-to-dead-ends.html/

Goodness knows, we still keep hearing from folks who are certain about things that have already been denied or refuted by LE. It must add so many hours (and so much frustration) to some of their staff. One thing that I'm sure differentiates much of the public from good LE/investigators is the rapidity with which the public becomes certain/sure about something. There isn't a day (or hour) that goes by in a thread as active as this in which I don't read that some member is certain/sure about something -- like that the SP must be male or female.

Personally, I hope that LE doesn't get this sort of tunnel vision any more. They had a reputation for it in the past, but the legal system has put them in check, somewhat. I wish that the general public could adopt this sort of prudence, or circumspection. It pains me to read that people are implicating people today that LE has confirmed to be out of town some time ago.

I think that this sort of rancor ties back to assumptions people make. Perhaps it has something to do with feelings people have whenever a wife is killed. I can't guess, but moving forward, I can only hope that there will be less rapid certainty about facts, and fewer assumptions that persist despite facts to the contrary.

Look at this at 1.46 - I see a headlamp of some sort. [video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

1:42- reflection of headlight on floor
1:43-45- light on wall next to doors from headlamp
1:47/8- light shines directly at the camera
1:53- light on door frame
1:54- ;light on wall

For sure a headlamp was used.

Us old people use them for night fishing on the boat. Lol. Thank you rsd1200 for trying that.

Some of us old people use them for picking up dog poop at night. Some of them are much better than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, no doubt about it. However, there is something else IMO, possibly 2 more items. One, possibly a communication device (?). Two, possibly a visual recording devise aka camera (?).

-Nin

LE also told us she was "ambushed" - and I've envisioned SP hiding in the darkened vestibule, maybe behind something like I see in there behind the propped open door in the video. If he DIDN'T hide in the darkened vestibule area, he'd have been seen by Missy long before she reached him because the motion-activated hall lights would've turned on as she walked down the hall.

The lights were motion activated? Maybe that's why SP was looking all around. Seeing which areas would be dark with a person hiding there. Like the vestibule, PIM! Good catch.

Thanks, TenaciousTBacon...though I can't swear to this, not ever being in the church myself. But it was built in 2008 and family member in construction business says it's quite possible they have motion-activated lights along with the motion-activated cameras (these are a frequent combo, now). The halls are well-lit in the video, so either the lights are on all the time or perp is activating them as he walks around. (IMO...I don't think most burglars would choose to draw attention to their presence by turning on lights in a darkened building that are normally off.) In either case, it seems if he wanted to ambush Missy, he'd want to stay hidden and in a darker area.

How and when does he/she turn it on and off?

Or it was a pro burglar kit. Headlamp and pry tools hint at that. Small investment for some potentially big draws. One church in the state was hit for $165,000 and I've read the Sunday money collections can be pretty high, especially to someone who might be a drug addict or very poor.
I think they went overboard on their disguise and the tools. This says to me that they are new to this, but have been planning it for while. They've over thought everything. I've got so many of the same type tools, that SP has, that those would be easy to "borrow" from somewhere that you work, or from your s/o, and then put back, or maybe this person is actually a tool junkie. It's just a lot of extra stuff that they brought and the get up was pretty over-the-top too. Unless MB's new friend was a LEO, and did this, or SP is the LEO's jilted spouse, and "borrowed" the LEO's tools, and other things... I know, far fetched.

My best guess is that it's when s/he is walking away from the Dutch doors. If you look closely, you can see an arm moving up. The ones I have have buttons on the top of the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Us old people use them for night fishing on the boat. Lol. Thank you rsd1200 for trying that.

They are very handy. That was on the brightest setting. There's one dimmer one, and one night setting(red).

[/B]
BBM
Understandable !! I can only imagine how traumatized they are from this.

And I can respect your loyalty !! Thank you for responding !!

I was searching for the 911 tapes/transcripts the other day and thought that was odd that they weren't released. I'm following another on WS and they released both 911 calls very shortly afterward and it is a very strange, high profile case too. Has there been any one month memorial walks, vigils, or anything? I've not noticed any if there were.

I was searching for the 911 tapes/transcripts the other day and thought that was odd that they weren't released. I'm following another on WS and they released both 911 calls very shortly afterward and it is a very strange, high profile case too. Has there been any one month memorial walks, vigils, or anything? I've not noticed any if there were.
There's probably a clue in the 911 tapes that LE does not want revealed to the public or SP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They make wiring kits but I that seems overly elaborate. My best guess as to the abundance of stuff they are wearing is they started shopping around for the basic gear. Once on a site, they kept adding and adding. There are a multitude of options for helmet and flashlight cams alone. It is easy to see how just looking for a helmet could give them the idea to add a light or other device. http://www.lapolicegear.com/search-...rds=helmet&search_return=all&res_per_page=100

YES! I agree! agree! AGREE!!!!!! IMHO. the actual murder was of absolutely horrific....gruesome.....much worse than we think!

For that whole segment of time, it was on. It was just the turning of the head that would make it reflect off the floor/ wall that would make it very visible at those timestamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member