TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The element of surprise (ambush) worked for the perp. I don't think she had a chance. Sadly.

-Nin

Agree. I think the ambush was key. She was likely completely unaware. I've also wondered if the killer had a stun gun, just in case.

I think my post was removed. It was about the unidentified object in SP's left hand.

Maybe the perp picked up some object in the church to use to reach the surveillance camera to move the POV?

MB was in top physical condition. I have trouble believing the swatperp in their cumbersome outfit could subdue her without a heck of a battle. I think something was used to immobilize her which LE has not made public. jmo

Stun gun perhaps?

Great program as always Tricia. Many thanks to Pete Schulte. He gave good insight and I agree with the one he's giving the side eye. Me too, Pete.

TOS won't say more. :fence:

Great program as always Tricia. Many thanks to Pete Schulte. He gave good insight and I agree with the one he's giving the side eye. Me too, Pete.

Well heck I'm an awful sleuther- I listened and didn't pick up on that...

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entire murder scene was staged to appear as if a jealous lover had gone psycho, from breaking into the building to disguise, to overkill, all staged to take the focus off the most obvious suspects, in my opinion.

Stun gun perhaps?

Quite possible.

A general comment: The fact that MB was fit and strong does not necessarily mean it takes a 'stronger' person to take her out. I watched a person the other day taking aim at a mosquito with a kitchen towel. Boy, if that had been a hammer..The person was only 9 yrs old. You get the point.

-Nin

Can church or SWFA tell if someone used their Wi.Fi between 2am (I believe this was when car was seen at SWFA ) and 5am.

Well, well, well...................now isn't this something? <modsnip>

Wasn't there steroids found at one of the officers house as well? Iirc

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I havent read this anywhere... Not saying it couldn't happen. I may have missed a few posts.

Remember no bashing the family and no guessing games.

Thanks!

Rather than trash bags or specialized tool...

Do you think that weapon in the perp's hand might be one of these?

attachment.php

They are used in large quantities by fire and rescue folks.

http://www.cableorganizer.com/dura-crib-hybrid-cribbing/

I suppose anything is possible.

LOL Yes I do, but the good news is I really couldn't care less. JMO When I think that possibly swatperp is in their 60's, I can't discount it because of age. Especially early 60's are quite capable of seriously ugly activity. JMO
Well <modsnip>! I'm done for.

Women talk....so if the perp thought MB knew a dark secret, why wouldn't the perp think that she didn't tell many others? How many more would perp have to kill to keep the secret sealed? Nooooo, this doesn't make sense to me.

Not bashing anyone or finger-pointing--just rolling around theories here <RSBM for reference>

Well, I suppose the alternative might be, if she weren't killed to 'silence' her, she might've been killed as revenge for her already tipping off LE. (There WAS that second deputy arrest right after her death.) Perhaps she was killed in retaliation, as an example, so that anyone else with that knowledge would be encouraged to keep it to themselves. (Maybe that's why no one has come forward with a tip for that $20,000 reward.) This might be especially the case if dirty cops are involved. Dirty cop will 'get you' if you snitch. Gotta admit, the costume at least would have symbolized that particular message.

I'm still leaning towards her being silenced. Possibly she spoke to someone (though I doubt family)...maybe, as someone has suggested (Glammie?) she did try to tell LE...maybe she told the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson