TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen others post left leg as well. I see that but more pronounced to me is external rotation of right leg, which may be result of weight or of the left leg issue. I don't think this gait is fake. If it is, it deserves the Oscar. I too think older. Not sure of man or woman. Was leaning female at first but now more towards male with some form of LE knowledge??? A very strange case.

I'm getting strong feelings of an older woman, too. 60-ish or thereabouts, by the walk.

I really think along the way where the early camper waited has gotten misconstrued. I think when you hear them say waited outside...being in their car is implied. It was raining correct?

I think the camper meant she was outside the church (in her car), not outside outside. Sometimes we (Southerners) do not make ourselves very clear. I can see my self replying, "I waited outside until some more campers arrived". Because the crime occurred in the church, to me, this makes perfect sense. But that is just me!

Now the wait game starts. I'm no veteran but have been here long enough to know that could be days, weeks, months or years. I hope LE has more than they are saying and the wait isn't long.

I'm so torn that I really don't have a clear theory I feel strongly about.

JMO (I learned that from the Heather Elvis thread)

I'm getting strong feelings of an older woman, too. 60-ish or thereabouts, by the walk.

Are you kidding? Lol a 60-ish woman would be <modsnip> to be in that remote place alone at 3.30 in he morning, let alone kill another woman. Nah, can't be.

This has to be a man. No woman would want to disguise herself in that gear and wouldn't have the nerv to be there walking those corridors. If it was a woman

would be quiet and silent in waiting, with all her senses directed to the noises she was listening to. A scorned hateful woman for example, would be there like a

predator waiting to attack the prey and not like that ridiculous and disgusting killer clown who went there with his father's boots, faking a limp and padded in

clothes under the uniform.

Yes I guess, bathrooms and maybe electricity if her class involved music at all? I'm not sure exactly what kind of class it was. I'm sure the church wouldn't give out keys to just anyone, she must have had a good reason to have access.

Which church do Missy and her family go to?

The cowboy church which is very close to this one.

I think the camper meant she was outside the church (in her car), not outside outside. Sometimes we (Southerners) do not make ourselves very clear. I can see my self replying, "I waited outside until some more campers arrived". Because the crime occurred in the church, to me, this makes perfect sense. But that is just me!

This is what LE was saying and I would think if LE meant in their car, they would have said in their car, but I see what you're saying.

Are you kidding? Lol a 60-ish woman would be <modsnip> to be in that remote place alone at 3.30 in he morning, let alone kill another woman. Nah, can't be.

This has to be a man. No woman would want to disguise herself in that gear and wouldn't have the nerv to be there walking those corridors. If it was a woman

would be quiet and silent in waiting, with all her senses directed to the noises she was listening to. A scorned hateful woman for example, would be there like a

predator waiting to attack the prey and not like that ridiculous and disgusting killer clown who went there with his father's boots, faking a limp and padded in

No, I'm not kidding. IF this person is an older woman, she's a KILLER, remember? She's not going to be like you, me or any other women. She's not going to be nervous about going there or nervous about meeting a killer, since she'd BE that killer....combine that with the very real possibility she was targeting MB.

I could be dead wrong about this....or dead on. But one thing is for sure - whether male or female, this person isn't going to be nervous; they are murderous and therefore NOT going to react like any of us would.

In any case, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

.... I still think it's really odd that one of her students had Missy's husband's cell phone number.
Another thought just occurred to me though. One would think that if the camper was close enough to the family to have the husband's cellphone number, they would also have Missy'shome number. And at that hour of the morning would have called the house first....

^sbm bbm

Is it possible that the B family did not have a 'home number' for Ms B's friends/campers to call? Maybe not.
Seems like oldest dau (~15 y/o?) would have her own phone. Maybe the other 2 daus as well. IDK. Just a possibility.
In many households these days, when they reach the point where each child has a phone (as well as parents), they dispense w a landline.

Mods, please don't smack me down for this. A great , shining example is Jenise Wright in Washington. She was found killed right near her home and immediately came out news that her dad had a prior arrest for some type of sex offender crime ( indencency ? maybe ) . People blew him up pointing the finger. It just had to be him, right? Well, it turned out to be a sick teenage boy from the neighborhood and in the midst of more sleuthing it turned out that the person accusing the dad in the older case had recanted after the fact. But for a good day or two, he was the sole target of everyone's wrath and he was truly and honestly grieving for his child . That is what ' victim friendly ' means. Imagine the salt on his wound.

You don't even have to go back that far. We had one just 2 weeks ago with the Christine Woo case, and this week with the Nicole Mittendorff case. In both of those, several people went on attack against the husbands, saying they were not sad enough, or that they didn't have proper tears on their cheeks, and other wild hunches. I hope that we learn something from this.

You don't even have to go back that far. We had one just 2 weeks ago with the Christine Woo case, and this week with the Nicole Mittendorff case. In both of those, several people went on attack against the husbands, saying they were not sad enough, or that they didn't have proper tears on their cheeks, and other wild hunches. I hope that we learn something from this.

My personal hall of shame goes to the people who insisted Alana Gallagher's parents killed her (another sick teenage neighbor, two doors down).

Has everyone seen MB's sister-in-law interview she gave to Dateline? I posted it earlier then took it down bc the children's names were mentioned.
SIL told exactly who called whom right after the attack. Interesting.

They must have since cut the video it just says Missy's friend whom I know was one of the campers but there s no name given.

http://articles.philly.com/2008-12-...springfield-township-church-edward-fonder-iii

Mary Jane Fonder, 66, the oldest woman to be convicted of first-degree murder in Bucks County, was sentenced to life in prison yesterday for fatally shooting a fellow congregant in the office of a Springfield Township church.
Motive: Jealousy.

This has to be a man.
Yeah, we said that about the Sandra Cantu case too.

Please remember. There are no absolutes in crimes. An open mind is the only way to successfully solve a case and/or to sleuth one.

Yep. I'm really done with the jumping to assume every harmed woman was harmed by her husband. There are plenty of women hurt and killed by acquaintances and strangers. Plenty of grieving husbands out there whose grief was made worse by falling under suspicion. I think we can always rest assured the police always rule out the husband first, which is why the WS policy of leaving the family out of it until told otherwise by LE is a good one.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That is why I find it weird that the perp had already propped the entryway door and she had basically said the class would be outside under the 'awning,' that she would go in there. There was lots of reasons for her to stay outside and not many to go in, unless she was somehow drawn in, like if she believed LE was there and wanted her attention. Seeing a propped open entryway door at 4:20 AM would keep me out of a building or otherwise seek safety unless there was what appeared to be a cop there who called me in to answer questions.

The propped open interior doors are a puzzle. The janitor wouldn't leave that rubber-type door wedge in an interior door when locking up at night (the door may be unlocked, but wouldn't be left ajar.) One door is propped open about 90 degrees and the other about 45 degrees. Doesn't even make sense, as you can't pass through either door in that situation.

image.jpg

I disagree. I think you are relying on a lot of stereotypes about women that may refer to a lot of us, but by no means all.

I've had some horrible female bosses, for example, who I can easily picture with nerves of steel enough to do what the person on the video did, kill Missy, and (apparently) escape unnoticed.

http://articles.philly.com/2008-12-...springfield-township-church-edward-fonder-iii

Mary Jane Fonder, 66, the oldest woman to be convicted of first-degree murder in Bucks County, was sentenced to life in prison yesterday for fatally shooting a fellow congregant in the office of a Springfield Township church.
Motive: Jealousy.

Yeah, we said that about the Sandra Cantu case too.

Please remember. There are no absolutes in crimes. An open mind is the only way to successfully solve a case and/or to sleuth one.

This case in general has led to some very strange stereotyping about what various genders would or wouldn't do.

^sbm bbm

Is it possible that the B family did not have a 'home number' for Ms B's friends/campers to call? Maybe not.
Seems like oldest dau (~15 y/o?) would have her own phone. Maybe the other 2 daus as well. IDK. Just a possibility.
In many households these days, when they reach the point where each child has a phone (as well as parents), they dispense w a landline.

I thought of that too before I posted, but the youngest is 8. So I would still expect there to be a home landline.

Thank you, this just reminded me of something so can someone help me out?

In one of the first photos I saw of the crime scene, it was an aerial view of the porta coochie with what looked like a white van with doors open and crime scene tape attached to the open doors and roping it off. I thought at the time that that was Misty's vehicle.

But since then I've learned Misty's vehicle was a gray truck and I've seen other photos also with it under the porta coochie.

So what was the white van? Was that an LE vehicle?

Yes. Another view showed LE evidence tubs stacked inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95