TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and that's exactly what this particular poster wanted everyone to think. This poster was very "vocal" on who he/she felt was guilty and swayed opinion unfairly, I thought.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If you're talking about Breck80, I think she told us she was a local reporter or newscaster whose name I have completely forgotten.

If you're talking about Breck80, I think she told us she was a local reporter or newscaster whose name I have completely forgotten.
I'm think we guessed that's who it was. I just thought she had a serious agenda. I don't recall that it was posted that she was a verified insider.

I remember MB walking down the hallway caught by camera but her return wasn't on video. So, why/how did she end up near the double doors in the SW corner?
That disturbed me for a long while. I had thought at the time she came through the west, main entrance and walked toward the SW entrance where she had parked her car. However, a WS asked the police on their FB page what entrance she entered into. They responded that she entered into the SW doors where her truck was parked.

It is just my opinion but since the Police report stated she was found in the SW corner of the building and the attack was not on video, that she must have turned left to the bathrooms after entering both SW double doors. Nothing would have been picked up by the cameras there. But again, to me, that's the only way it makes any sort of logical sense. There are others who have different theories. And I may well be wrong.

I'm think we guessed that's who it was. I just thought she had a serious agenda. I don't recall that it was posted that she was a verified insider.

You could be right, it was so long ago (and about eleventy zillion posts!)

I haven't posted here for ages, I'm staggered that there has still not been a break in this case. I honestly thought it was an absolute amateur who killed Missy, and they'd be busted within a week. Almost 8 months later and still nada, crazy!

I never saw this part of the news article. My thought right now: Was the reason to kill MB to take her from the daughter who can't live without her??

Who and why would someone do that, and why would the aunt share the details of this very personal, awful moment?

She was on Tricia's show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who and why would someone do that, and why would the aunt share the details of this very personal, awful moment?

This has always really really bothered me

Does anyone else on these boards check the local bookings website for potential breaks in the case?

Does anyone else on these boards check the local bookings website for potential breaks in the case?

Yes I have been checking since day one.

The aunt - KS - was responding to specific questions that were being asked by a reporter. She was asked how the family found out and how the information was shared with the children. All she did was answer the questions that were asked.

Is there something to see? [emoji2]

Perhaps first responders mentioned it to someone and then town talk made the rounds? LE did state there were signs of a struggle so we have that little bit. We just don't have enough info to know how it went down or even confirmation of a gun.

Who was the WS'er whose mother's coworker (or some connection) was one of the first campers to find her? I recall that the poster knew more from the camper and relative than they were letting on. I have always felt a gun was involved due to ATF involvement. JMO that she she was shot and then disfigured in face/chest breast area.

I've been following this thread for months but have never posted before. My focus is still on CT. This information about the brutality of the murder is interesting because clearly someone wanted to destroy Missy's beauty. I continue to think that it was CT's jealous rage after Missy and AT's weekend in Austin. Is it a coincidence MB received a strange LinkedIn message shortly before the trip? It also appears that AT was teaching a class around the same time as missy's class, so he was not home. According to CT's LinkedIn she works as a beauty consultant. Do you think that the roles of beauty, appearance, insecurities and jealousy played a role here? CT is the only target number I haven't been able to rule out.

I've been following this thread for months but have never posted before. My focus is still on CT. This information about the brutality of the murder is interesting because clearly someone wanted to destroy Missy's beauty. I continue to think that it was CT's jealous rage after Missy and AT's weekend in Austin. Is it a coincidence MB received a strange LinkedIn message shortly before the trip? It also appears that AT was teaching a class around the same time as missy's class, so he was not home. According to CT's LinkedIn she works as a beauty consultant. Do you think that the roles of beauty, appearance, insecurities and jealousy played a role here? CT is the only target number I haven't been able to rule out.

Personally, I've moved her to a lower probability on my POI list. At first I bought into the idea and the investigative journalist who was on Tricia's show was the main reason. She indicated her sources made her believe that an arrest would be made quickly...well here we are in Dec. The reasons I've moved her to a lower probability are for these reasons
1. AT works and possibly socializes with women all the time. MB IF she socialized w him was most likely IMOO not the first, only, last. So why would CT not go after others?
2. CT is in her 20s, educated, pretty IMO, worked in the corporate world and the mother of AT children. MB was 45, pretty, struggling financially, had 3 of her own children. IMO CT would not need to feel her marital relationship was threatened by AT leaving for MB.
3. IMO the perp planned this murder longer than one week.
4. CT has 4 small children iirc. She
Was/is a stay at home mom. I can't see her having the time (or frankly the energy) to carry out IMO a well organized murder w a lot of parts to it.
5. There are others that have taken a place on my radar over the long months and are not on SW. I am not ruling out co-conspirators though. All JMOO

You make excellent points. Sort of feels like I'm back to square one. I have ruled out BB, RB, VB, CW, KC and MC even though i can't tell if they are still together. Would love to hear some of your POI thoughts/what led you in that direction

Personally, I've moved her to a lower probability on my POI list. At first I bought into the idea and the investigative journalist who was on Tricia's show was the main reason. She indicated her sources made her believe that an arrest would be made quickly...well here we are in Dec. The reasons I've moved her to a lower probability are for these reasons
1. AT works and possibly socializes with women all the time. MB IF she socialized w him was most likely IMOO not the first, only, last. So why would CT not go after others?
2. CT is in her 20s, educated, pretty IMO, worked in the corporate world and the mother of AT children. MB was 45, pretty, struggling financially, had 3 of her own children. IMO CT would not need to feel her marital relationship was threatened by AT leaving for MB.
3. IMO the perp planned this murder longer than one week.
4. CT has 4 small children iirc. She
Was/is a stay at home mom. I can't see her having the time (or frankly the energy) to carry out IMO a well organized murder w a lot of parts to it.
5. There are others that have taken a place on my radar over the long months and are not on SW. I am not ruling out co-conspirators though. All JMOO

Responses.
1. Might be the first time? First time caught? Maybe 5[SUP]th[/SUP] time caught and she’shad it. Will agree that’s a tough field if you’ve got a jealous spouse.
2. If they had a relationship, I don’t think it had anything to do with tradingfamilies, etc. Or deep psychological connection. All these relationships appear to be strictly physical (her new area of focus) and plutonic. CT lamented her recent weight struggles and attempts at reversing them on social media. I don’t think a woman ever says, “Yea, he can have a physical relationship with another woman because in the end, I think I’m holding a higher hand and he’ll ultimately come back.”
3. Yes. Agree. MB and AT had known each other for a long time (months, if not years). Could also be an argument for.
4. Yes. I think this is the strongest argument. But. You could argue that fromboth sides though too. She’s got 4 kidsand the father/breadwinner is possibly being seduced away.
Rage/passion seems to have an energizing effect.

My reasonsfor her not being guilty.

1. Just the intense risks. Texas is a DP state.
2. Mother of four. That’s enough to make this a very low % profile.
3. Would probably have made an arrest bynow. With the video evidence, includinga decent shot of the eye’s, I’d think LE would have the evidence to moveforward on well-known candidates.
4. LE has specifically said they don’t see indications of a “love triangle” being at the root of this.
5. Photos contemporary to April 18 don’t seem to be a good match to SP body shape on video, but it’s hard to tell.

Things working against her:

A. I think you’re thinking more rational thanmost affairs are. Many, if not most,aren’t. Thinking is often pretty wellrelegated to one body part (hint: Not cerebellum). Rational arguments above don’t often apply.
B. Of all the candidates, the one that people who know the candidates personally have said, “Yup, has the temperament to pull this thing off.”
C. Received the most focus of LE that we’ve seen or heard about (garbage analysis, extended interviews,etc.)
D. Has the mental capability to pull something like this off.
E. Was going through very rough/stressful time in life. (Won’t go through details,somewhat personal and involves children); also the fourth child was very young(possible post-partum).
F. Benefited financially and husband’s career as well (he ended up with some of her clients).
G. Has the injured right foot (shown in a cast in on FB photo)
All this is My Opinion Only.

Responses.
1. Might be the first time? First time caught? Maybe 5[SUP]th[/SUP] time caught and she’shad it. Will agree that’s a tough field if you’ve got a jealous spouse.
2. If they had a relationship, I don’t think it had anything to do with tradingfamilies, etc. Or deep psychological connection. All these relationships appear to be strictly physical (her new area of focus) and plutonic. CT lamented her recent weight struggles and attempts at reversing them on social media. I don’t think a woman ever says, “Yea, he can have a physical relationship with another woman because in the end, I think I’m holding a higher hand and he’ll ultimately come back.”
3. Yes. Agree. MB and AT had known each other for a long time (months, if not years). Could also be an argument for.
4. Yes. I think this is the strongest argument. But. You could argue that fromboth sides though too. She’s got 4 kidsand the father/breadwinner is possibly being seduced away.
Rage/passion seems to have an energizing effect.

My reasonsfor her not being guilty.

1. Just the intense risks. Texas is a DP state.
2. Mother of four. That’s enough to make this a very low % profile.
3. Would probably have made an arrest bynow. With the video evidence, includinga decent shot of the eye’s, I’d think LE would have the evidence to moveforward on well-known candidates.
4. LE has specifically said they don’t see indications of a “love triangle” being at the root of this.
5. Photos contemporary to April 18 don’t seem to be a good match to SP body shape on video, but it’s hard to tell.

Things working against her:

A. I think you’re thinking more rational thanmost affairs are. Many, if not most,aren’t. Thinking is often pretty wellrelegated to one body part (hint: Not cerebellum). Rational arguments above don’t often apply.
B. Of all the candidates, the one that people who know the candidates personally have said, “Yup, has the temperament to pull this thing off.”
C. Received the most focus of LE that we’ve seen or heard about (garbage analysis, extended interviews,etc.)
D. Has the mental capability to pull something like this off.
E. Was going through very rough/stressful time in life. (Won’t go through details,somewhat personal and involves children); also the fourth child was very young(possible post-partum).
F. Benefited financially and husband’s career as well (he ended up with some of her clients).
G. Has the injured right foot (shown in a cast in on FB photo)
All this is My Opinion Only.

We always thought that SP was possibly a woman. So she is definitely still up there.

But Hubby would have known she left the house at 3.30 am or so before him.

And he did seem unknowing and sincere when he posted the garbage pick up alert for others on Facebook.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member