UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot either but what did that child experience in his 16 years to lead to this..?

I am by no means blaming his mother I do have total empathy for her as she didn’t comitt any crime

Just what did happen to contribute to this? Or is he just one who was born evil?
I think he was born this way. Not necessarily a murderer, but definitely no empathy.

Yet more frightening is his you tube posts a confident looking young lad enjoying showing off
Beneath this a complete monster and so young
I wonder if there were alarm bells or warning signs?
Police coming to interview and the whole court process and he does not look like he flinched
Chilling!

It’s taken me ages to write this as I don’t really know what to say. I never feel comfortable celebrating a verdict. A little girl’s life is still lost. Lives are ruined and families torn apart.

I think part of my uneasiness and shock resides in the fact that someone so young can cause so much pain. I am thankful that he is off the street and will hopefully never harm anyone again.

I cannot either but what did that child experience in his 16 years to lead to this..?

I am by no means blaming his mother I do have total empathy for her as she didn’t comitt any crime

Just what did happen to contribute to this? Or is he just one who was born evil?

It is probably a mix of both. The underlying biology leaves the individual more at risk of adverse experiences leading them towards criminality.

Ultimately though, we are all responsible for our own actions. A great many people in this world have suffered neglect, violence, abuse, and more, and the enormous vast majority do NOT end up committing crimes like this. Though we can see in these things reasons and though we can seek to avoid history's repeat, (by providing proper treatment and support for those who have been victims of adverse childhood experiences to prevent them eventually moving towards criminality) nothing that has happened to anyone can justify or mitigate them committing a crime like this.

It is probably a mix of both. The underlying biology leaves the individual more at risk of adverse experiences leading them towards criminality.

Ultimately though, we are all responsible for our own actions. A great many people in this world have suffered neglect, violence, abuse, and more, and the enormous vast majority do NOT end up committing crimes like this. Though we can see in these things reasons and though we can seek to avoid history's repeat, (by providing proper treatment and support for those who have been victims of adverse childhood experiences to prevent them eventually moving towards criminality) nothing that has happened to anyone can justify or mitigate them committing a crime like this.

I am one of those great many... Childhood trauma test I scored 9 of out 10...

And I agree just because you have been a victim should not and does not give you right to make another one xx

Hi there. I have not posted but read the threads here during the trial. I am certain that there must have been much more evidence we did not see. I do think this boy is smart and quick thinking but that is based on just the evidence I was able to read here and I must admit to even beginning to wonder if he might have been speaking the truth. I guess he is a very good liar and I am happy with the outcome for the poor child's family and other loved ones. Also thanks for all the updates posted.

Reflecting on the verdict, the Rev Owain Jones, of the United Church of Bute, said: “In different ways, we have all, as individuals and as an island, had to live with these things, and there’s no question but that we will all be taken back now, by the trial, to events with which we haven’t begun to come to terms.”

He added: “There is an air of unreality to something that’s terribly real, and nothing feels the same after it. But this is a very resilient little island community, and we will cope.”

Alesha MacPhail: teenager found guilty of murder

My ultimate thoughts and sympathy are with Aleshas loved ones, of course.

But, also to the people of Bute, who's beautiful island will forever more be tainted in the most horrific way.

And finally, with the killers Sister ... yet another innocent victim of this who will never recover.

Last edited:
I see the press have applied to have the restriction lifted so they can identify him,
I would have thought this would automatically get rejected so does the fact they are discussing it tomorrow mean that the judge is actually considering it? Does anyone have any knowledge on this and if it's likely to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties