GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless her that's really sweet and really sad at the same time. It's one of those awful crimes that shakes everyone up. And with the internet we hear details we might not have 20 years ago. More will come out in the years to come but l don't want to hear it.

I think a lot of people really connected with Alesha and what she had to endure. Yeah I am scared to imagine what exactly the judge was referring to when he said that the crimes were worse that he had imagined...it was him pointing to what AC has specifically done to her on the night in great detail....he must have revealed even more to the social worker. I don't think I want to know everything. Too disturbing and distressing.

There was something about him shaking her. In my head this happened first and she was unconscious thereafter. That's what I'm taking comfort from.

Yeah let’s just keep that thought. I need something to try and distance myself from this case, i’m still finding it extremely difficult to close this thread down from my watched thread, i’ll admit it’s hard. The worst by far, it’s just not leaving me. Part of me doesn’t want to, part of me does and part of me can’t. It’s strange.

Just noticed that Toni posted this petition...link below if you want to look..

Sign the Petition

I signed one the other day but this is a different one, the other had a few thousand signatures. Odd unless the other one was closed for some reason. Ahh yes the one l signed was on a different website and is 'under review' ?? Way to go...not

I signed one the other day but this is a different one, the other had a few thousand signatures. Odd unless the other one was closed for some reason. Ahh yes the one l signed was on a different website and is 'under review' ?? Way to go...not

I just think it re-starts again once it has the amount of signatures needed because it had way more signatures on Friday although it does say under review. I’ve signed the new one incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz