GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
distubring that anime stuff. A lot of it borders on images that look like children. Unbelievably child *advertiser censored* is legal in Japan (correct me if wrong). A relative of mine is awaiting a court date for drawing beastiality anime child *advertiser censored*. Yes, a mind **** and disturbing.

Yeah, it is. They're supposed to look deliberately infantilised a lot of the time. I think Japan used to be more open about sexual stuff but they cracked down recently I believe, they censor a bit more now. I don't think child *advertiser censored* is legal per se, but things like hentai, yaoi etc (animated *advertiser censored*) are pretty popular there I think. Also the age of consent is 13, so make of that what you will. Oh wow, sorry to hear that. I can imagine how disturbing that must be.

Yeah, it is. They're supposed to look deliberately infantilised a lot of the time. I think Japan used to be more open about sexual stuff but they cracked down recently I believe, they censor a bit more now. I don't think child *advertiser censored* is legal per se, but things like hentai, yaoi etc (animated *advertiser censored*) are pretty popular there I think. Also the age of consent is 13, so make of that what you will. Oh wow, sorry to hear that. I can imagine how disturbing that must be.

13???? Omg

That's it. 13 though. I thought they were way ahead of everyboy else in terms of technology (or is it South korea). With the anime they can't determine the intended age a lot of the time. There was a recent case where someone in the UK got charged for drawing them. With the legal age being 13, makes it easier to get away with unless they are clearly aged younger.

It just made me think back to my childhood and subtle hints. She was always a strange person, the kind people will turn their heads at. But I thought she was asexual. The investigation is still ongoing (2 years or so). Apparently it has been linked to a potential child *advertiser censored* ring which may explain why it's taking so long. I havent been told much though, as she's my half auntie and I cut contacts with her and my nan. My nan still sends me birthday and christmas cards which my auntie writes and puts her name on. It makes me feel sick but I feel sorry for my nan as its messed her up and she thinks its a big conspiracy.

That's it. 13 though. I thought they were way ahead of everyboy else in terms of technology (or is it South korea). With the anime they can't determine the intended age a lot of the time. There was a recent case where someone in the UK got charged for drawing them. With the legal age being 13, makes it easier to get away with unless they are clearly aged younger.

It just made me think back to my childhood and subtle hints. She was always a strange person, the kind people will turn their heads at. But I thought she was asexual. The investigation is still ongoing (2 years or so). Apparently it has been linked to a potential child *advertiser censored* ring which may explain why it's taking so long. I havent been told much though, as she's my half auntie and I cut contacts with her and my nan. My nan still sends me birthday and christmas cards which my auntie writes and puts her name on. It makes me feel sick but I feel sorry for my nan as its messed her up and she thinks its a big conspiracy.

Yeah, they are very technologically advanced (South Korea is too). But they have some strange laws and customs too. I guess they would feel a similar way about some Western ideals though? Yep, it's very murky when it comes to animated things because whoever created it could always just pretend that the character is meant to be older and just looks young. Disturbing. Yep.

It's hard I think when you know someone/they're family. Sometimes you just don't imagine them to be a certain way or to be capable of certain things and then something awful happens and it shifts your entire perception of them. I totally understand you cutting contact though. It being linked to a child *advertiser censored* ring is awful though, I hope the police catch everyone involved if that's the case. Yes of course, it must be really difficult for your nan to process. It's understandable.

That's so sad,this is the thing though because our first instinct is to protect our children no matter what,and even if you know in your heart they are wired wrong you can't just switch it off.I feel for your Nan.
This is also why I can't totally condemn JC,I can't imagine how hard it was to turn her son in(because that is what she did even if she tries to spin it another way)and to admit to the world what he is,it doesn't excuse her and her husband(he is to blame for lax parenting too)for turning a blind eye and hoping things would get better,but she deserves recognition for doing the right thing in the end.It was too late for poor Alesha,but at least she stopped him from being able to hurt anyone else in the end.

The age of consent is set at 13 to allow for consensual relationships between teens with parental approval, but their children's welfare laws also forbid sex between adults and anyone under 18. Japanese law is a lot stricter than you might think on child abuse given some of their popular culture looks well dodgy to us.

He had tried to contact RM and TM on the night Alesha was murdered, so he would most likely have been made a suspect anyway.

Not disputing that however my opinion is that it may have made it a little more challenging for the prosecution to paint the picture that they did.

I mean just a random thought that probably isn't true but perhaps he watched stuff on his sister's laptop and the police didn't check that? Didn't they say he might have used her laptop to contact Toni/Rab?

Possibly but I’d expect the police to have taken all devices from the home, sisters and mums included.

That was an interesting read. They all seem to have come to the consensus (as I think most people have) that he is a psychopath and should never be released.
I was torn between NPD and psychopathy until his statement. Then I lent towards him being a psychopath, well being a narcissistic psychopath. From everything so far i'd say he is on the dark triad spectrum.

Dark triad - Wikipedia

Do you think he knows he's never getting released or do you think he's convinced himself that'll be able to make his way out at some point?
Impossible to know what's going on in his disturbed head. In my completely sane head I know the reality is that the best he can hope for is that at some stage in his 40s or 50s he might be moved to an open prison and allowed day release. That's the best he can hope for.

He's chucked away his life basically.

That's so sad,this is the thing though because our first instinct is to protect our children no matter what,and even if you know in your heart they are wired wrong you can't just switch it off.I feel for your Nan.
This is also why I can't totally condemn JC,I can't imagine how hard it was to turn her son in(because that is what she did even if she tries to spin it another way)and to admit to the world what he is,it doesn't excuse her and her husband(he is to blame for lax parenting too)for turning a blind eye and hoping things would get better,but she deserves recognition for doing the right thing in the end.It was too late for poor Alesha,but at least she stopped him from being able to hurt anyone else in the end.

It's hard. She kind of pushed my dad and his sister away and hasn't had much contact with them at all. But to be fair I think she is protecting her, and keeping her away from the children of the family. What made it more confusing was that I was working with them for a couple of months when the case was ongoing (before I knew). They seemed their normal selves and I didn't have a clue anything was wrong. Right i'm going off topic completely and bringing up some memories i'd rather not.

I was torn between NPD and psychopathy until his statement. Then I lent towards him being a psychopath, well being a narcissistic psychopath. From everything so far i'd say he is on the dark triad spectrum.

Dark triad - Wikipedia

Me too. Yeah he definitely seems psychopathic after his sentencing. Yep, a bit of both. I suppose they'll reassess him after he turns 18. He does definitely show those traits.

Impossible to know what's going on in his disturbed head. In my completely sane head I know the reality is that the best he can hope for is that at some stage in his 40s or 50s he might be moved to an open prison and allowed day release. That's the best he can hope for.

He's chucked away his life basically.

True. Even that though I think would cause outrage. He might still get attacked on day release. He could even still pose a danger then.

Oh absolutely. Completely threw it away. I think if he will ever regret anything, it will be that. He gave up his freedom and his future. He obviously doesn't care about Alesha or her family but he might feel a bit sorry for himself.

Do you think he knows he's never getting released or do you think he's convinced himself that'll be able to make his way out at some point?

I'm pretty sure someone tweeted his defence barrister said he knew he was never going to be released.

That's pretty scary really as he is already receiving the maximum punishment so it's pretty much a free for all for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz