Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UKgirl, the cottage that the media are reporting as his is Rostrick Cottage on the map.

I also, a few posts back, gave you the location of the white van police were interested in on the Tuesday, in case you missed it.

Haven't heard Rostrick Cottage mentioned. Is that new info? Previously reports referred to a Mount Pleasant Farmhouse in Ceinws

Mr Bridger, who is originally from Surrey, had moved between various addresses in Machynlleth but in the past few weeks he moved to a rented cottage called Mount Pleasant in the hamlet of Ceinws, a few miles north of Machynlleth, after his latest relationship, with a 25-year-old woman, broke down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

"Suspect 'not in a position' to help in search for April Jones"

MARK HENNESSY
"THE MAN arrested for questioning about the disappearance of five-year-old April Jones near her home on Monday evening has told police he is “not in a position” to help with the search, which now covers 20 separate locations outside the Mid-Wales town of Machynlleth".

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2012/1004/1224324840328.html?via=mr

What does everyone think that means? Unable to help because he really doesn't know anything...or because in giving information he admits his involvement in April's disappearance?

I still want to know whether there is anything other than the LH drive car that ties MB to this situation - that we are as yet unaware of?

All the press info about MB is confusing as some of it may be true and some of it not. And depending on the inference, may or may not build up an image of a suspect.

The fact that he has had many jobs, for example, (including working in an abattoir) can be read in a good or bad way - one that he couldn't hold down a specific job...or that he wanted to work and made sure to do whatever he could.

The landlord was named in the Jo Yeates case and yet was innocent...and the police were already suspicious of the actual perpetrator, so is there someone else that is also quietly being watched?

Baffled and still hoping and praying for a miracle.

I keep wondering, after the 8 hour "sleep" period, if he was drunk when arrested, if so could his "inability to help" be because he was in a blackout?

I was wondering if he is saying he can't remember anything about that day.

A pink ribbon campaign is being launched today for April. I watched April's Godmother, Mair talking live on daybreak this morning encouraging people to pin Pink ribbons (Aprils favourite colour) to their doors and clothes...she was trying to stay so strong and positive as she was speaking about finding her God daughter, but struggled to hide her tears. I am truly devastated and heartbroken about her disappearance. I have been glued to the news desperately anticipating any kind of update but also at the same time terrified of hearing what that update may be. http://news.sky.com/story/993079/missing-april-pink-ribbon-campaign-launched

Who knows what the irish times headline and first paragraph mean, apart from annoying journalism

What does everyone think that means? Unable to help because he really doesn't know anything...or because in giving information he admits his involvement in April's disappearance?

I still want to know whether there is anything other than the LH drive car that ties MB to this situation - that we are as yet unaware of?

All the press info about MB is confusing as some of it may be true and some of it not. And depending on the inference, may or may not build up an image of a suspect.

The fact that he has had many jobs, for example, (including working in an abattoir) can be read in a good or bad way - one that he couldn't hold down a specific job...or that he wanted to work and made sure to do whatever he could.

The landlord was named in the Jo Yeates case and yet was innocent...and the police were already suspicious of the actual perpetrator, so is there someone else that is also quietly being watched?

Interesting phrase of words, he could mean anything. Like another poster said he could have been drunk. I wish a times like this we could rely on a polygraph it would make things alot easier.

On the other hand, he is not denying anything either. If you think about it " I am not in a postion to help". Is neither a deny or an admittance.

perhaps the irish times twisted this: re the police press conference (after all no one else is reporting him saying this)
----------------------------
Bridger has been interviewed twice, Bevan says. The focus of the interviews has been to find April, he says. The police have been sticking to the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, he says.

He is asked if Bridger has given the police any information that has helped with the search. Bevan says he is not in a position to answer that. He does not want to threaten the chance of finding April in any way.

There are some rural properties, some farmhouses, that are part of the 20 "scenes" he mentioned earlier, Bevan says.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/oct/03/april-jones-missing-five-live

17 37 comment

BBM
It's a bit vague and I hesitate to offer my opinion but to me it sounds like he's saying he has no knowledge of April's location.
But again, that's just my interpretation and not necessarily what I believe. :whistle:

A pal has told police the Discovery was NOT parked on his driveway shortly before 8am Tuesday.
But by 9.20am the battered blue L-reg motor was spotted outside his remote cottage by another witness as cops desperately searched for April nearby.
The sightings come as police try to piece together Bridger’s last movements before his arrest

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ars-grow-for-the-sick-girl.html#ixzz28K1YPQiQ

has anyone confirmed this ? are the police really focussing on this particular 80 minutes ? does this mean witnesses have come forward saying they saw him or his car during the rest of the time between april going missing and him being picked up . also if the police were given his name straight away and the left hand drive thing was discovered at the first questioning why were the police not outside his home ?

im very confused .

From press conference. They are allowed to hold him until just before 5pm on Friday, from the extension.

Jon Clements‏@JonClementsITV
Police update beginning now ...

Suspect Mark Bridger can be held until 5pm tmw after Magistrates gave police a custody extension

Detectives looking to "overlay his account" with witness accounts and other evidence gathered

Police say "vast amount" of forensic analysis ongoing but won't solve case alone - need sightings of Mr Bridger in hours after April taken

Police appeal for any contact with Mr Bridger inc texts, Facebook and social media by other members of the public

Supt Ian John again thanks public for their support and cooperation in searches to find April

Darren Little‏@DarrenLittleSky
Police say want volunteers to provide details of their skills to coordinators so a wider search can be more effective#AprilJones

Police say they understand public desire to assist in searches - have drawn up list of questions for volunteers to establish expertise

Also want everyone to search their gardens and out buildings once again

Hat's off to the media for confusing the hell out of me, I think they've done a really good job.

And the way LE has been, they've done a really good job, I personally feel they are well on top of this. (That isn't me being sarcastic by the way) - The fact that we are guessing speaks volumes, they must have loads of information we don't have.

POlice are saying that they are not looking for any other vehicle. Seems like they ahve the vehicle they want.

Dyfed Powys Police‏@DyfedPowys
A extension of 36hrs has been granted by magistrates for the detention of Mark Bridger #apriljones

Dogs will today play a major role in the search today it appears helping police and mountain rescue teams

Mark Bridger remains in custody at Aberystwyth Police Station

Police say volunteers welcome but they must coordinate it

Further interviewing will be carried out with Mark Bridger today

A significant team of officers are working around the clock to map out Mark Bridger's movements in effort to locate #apriljones

Please come forward if you can help trace Mark Bridger's movements between 6.30pm Mon - 3.30pm Tues #apriljones

Still looking for any information on the blue Landrover Discovery L503 MEP between Monday evening and Tuesday afternoon

Darren Little‏@DarrenLittleSky
Police want details of sightings of Mark Bridger between 6.30pm on Monday and 3.30pm on Tuesday #findapril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214