UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having listened to it again, mr big/nasty is CL’s first long term relationship, before she moved to York, and that remark is about his reputation in Malton, not in relation to the case. More interesting stuff, re. PR, although probably nothing new. Just good to hear it confirmed.

I was thinking of transcribing as well @Yozzer , but you’ve probably understood a lot more than I have. We could all fill some gaps, I’m sure.
Re: Mr Nasty, wonder if it was him who threatened/warned off Gerard Tubb as he referred to a rural town in North Yorkshire and not a city

if were on the right track with pudsey, then it would seem to confirm the druggies connection....but of course that doesn't mean that that was the motivation and perhaps they. were just called in to provide an efficient clean up.

it looks like my mans wife was a chef, but it may. just. be someone with the same name

Wonder who’s property they are at here?As you can hear from the conversation,not the first time.Exterior shots of police crime scene tape across a road in York near... Stock Footage Video - Getty Images

Google has annoyingly limited its time search function on mobiles - why? Can anybody with a laptop/computer search exactly when the arrests were first reported vis a vis the NYP website and media reportage compared to the 22nd April 2015 date in the Getty video blurb? Is it possible to crosscheck with Wayback machine to see if the blurb/video specs were edited after upload and/or video reuploaded? Getty specs detail the day of 'creation' perhaps that doesn't include reuploads, reuploading with sound for example. I know media articles/webpages/announcements can be edited retrospectively without acknowledgement. NYP website too presumably.

Anyway it's a .mov file

Getty was part of the Carlyle Group family until not long ago maybe, one of many organisations owned by Jews but ran by Nazis, not that it matters.
What matters is that devices should be fixed and repurposed where possible, and sold back to the owners to support local businesses if that's what business owners enjoy doing.

I have been in contact with Cold Case Team this morning regarding the the light coloured ford focus seen breaking on Heworth Road and what I believe is a similar vehicle parked parked in Oakwood Terrace Pudsey area I am being careful what I say here as I wouldnt want to jeopardise any investigations. I have forwarded photos of the vehicle to them.

Not sure if I should post the photos here?
I have been in contact with Cold Case Team this morning regarding the the light coloured ford focus seen breaking on Heworth Road and what I believe is a similar vehicle parked parked in Oakwood Terrace Pudsey area I am being careful what I say here as I wouldnt want to jeopardise any investigations. I have forwarded photos of the vehicle to them.

Wasnt that the name of her colleague who remembered 12 months after she disappeared that she told him she had been out with a new boyfriend until the early hours on the Tuesday?
There was also another David in the work clique x

I have been in contact with Cold Case Team this morning regarding the the light coloured ford focus seen breaking on Heworth Road and what I believe is a similar vehicle parked parked in Oakwood Terrace off S Parade Pudsey area I am being careful what I say here as I wouldnt want to jeopardise any investigations. I have forwarded photos of the vehicle to them.

its tucked away but Im sure you can find it if you look closely
A question btw: Several members , like you too, googled for cars through the years. Has nobody ever seen Claudia's car anywhere at these different addresses?

Wasnt that the name of her colleague who remembered 12 months after she disappeared that she told him she had been out with a new boyfriend until the early hours on the Tuesday?

David is the second most common name for boys born in the 1960’s. If we include middle names, we’ll find even more guys called David. There are several in the CL case.

I’m very skeptical about all this, but I thought there’d be no arm in mentioning it.

some other members of the group of interest may have been living in pudsey at the time of cs disappearance...theyre all living around there at the time of the newspaper report, but only one and his chef wife is living there in the newspaper.

white man, but very dark...full beard at the time of the report

A question btw: Several members , like you too, googled for cars through the years. Has nobody ever seen Claudia's car anywhere at these different addresses?

Good question FG The hours I spent cruising all the areas mentioned in the case on Google street walk and Ive never seen Claudia in her car. Ive also looked for her as a passenger in another car I havent seen that either.
In cleaning up some of the cctv presented in the case I have seen images that resemble Claudia. I'm NOT an expert in cctv but have learnt a lot when trying to clean up cctv, but what has become obvious that the cctv recording are over recorded ( im not sure if its every 30 days) inevitably older images of people vehicle and objects leave a footprint on the tape, it makes it extremely difficult in figuring out which people,vehicles and objects relate to the date and time you are viewing.

Last edited:
David is the second most common name for boys born in the 1960’s. If we include middle names, we’ll find even more guys called David. There are several in the CL case.

I’m very skeptical about all this, but I thought there’d be no arm in mentioning it.
Does indeed, physical description not a match though
Whilst I agree that David was a common or popular name in 60s I seem to think that the colleague who was interviewed in the CH 5 documentary was somewhat portly and had grey hair. Then again he could have been a fantasist. Wonder who else of Claudias chef friends could match the description

Whilst I agree that David was a common or popular name in 60s I seem to think that the colleague who was interviewed in the CH 5 documentary was somewhat portly and had grey hair. Then again he could have been a fantasist. Wonder who else of Claudias chef friends could match the description

Psychics are not usually able to provide such detailed information, or if they do, it’s better interpreted in a broad sense, eg. David could be a middle name and ‘chef’ might just have been an earlier occupation or a hobby. As for the bloody knife still in his possession, well... I doubt it very much

Psychics are not usually able to provide such detailed information, or if they do, it’s better interpreted in a broad sense, eg. David could be a middle name and ‘chef’ might just have been an earlier occupation or a hobby. As for the bloody knife still in his possession, well... I doubt it very much
I doubt all of it to be honest with you

Google has annoyingly limited its time search function on mobiles - why? Can anybody with a laptop/computer search exactly when the arrests were first reported vis a vis the NYP website and media reportage compared to the 22nd April 2015 date in the Getty video blurb?
Not sure if you have the NYP website dates? These dates tally with media reports.

AC first arrested 23/3/15...bailed 24/3/15 in order for detectives to follow up lines of enquiry.
22/4/15 3 men arrested......bailed 23/4/15 ......as above.

5D18C1DF-B4A4-4EEA-BD5E-641DAF70B936.jpeg
Won’t post his pick! But the others name is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member