UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not confused. I have looked on the website last night and just now and provided the link and the wording. Go and have a look this is what it says and I also previously given a media source also. I have asked you several times for your source but you continue with not providing it. If you have no souce then say it is your opinion but don't keep dissing my sources thank you.
<modsnip>

<modsnip> The information in the timeline has been crowd sourced from this forum. The images are created and updated accordingly. If a website address that is provided does not link to that said website, then I don't put it on the timeline. A hell of a lot of time and effort has been used to create the timeline thanks to forum members. There are most definitely anomalies but this is down to disagreements in 'facts' between the Police who have priority, and the family who unfortunately come second. The press 'facts' are taken with an absolute pinch of salt.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you guys know there is an area of Thetford Forest accessible only to military:

A sizeable proportion of Thetford Forest and the surrounding woodlands is reserved for military activities in an area known as Stanford Battle Area, with public access forbidden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Training_Area

No I didn't know that. I do know that the sw point of the forest is very close to Lakenheath so perhaps this area is close to that base maybe?

The quote below from the East Anglian Daily Times containing the interview with the doorman who last spoke to Corrie at Flex Nightclub certainly indicates he was alone at the club - and that was unusual:

He said Corrie had been a regular in the club and always came in with friends previously, but was on his own that night. &#8220;He was a nice bloke and very polite,&#8221; he said. &#8220;He never caused any trouble before. He enjoyed his weekends out but never caused any trouble.&#8221;

Even this isn't entirely clear, is the doorman saying that the friends weren't at the club at all or just that Corrie entered alone i.e no clarification either way about whether the friends were already inside or arrived later. I keep going back to why Nicola's version includes the friends if that's not the case. There's no way she hasn't spoken to every one of them on more than one occasion, why would she hide the fact that they weren't there?

JMO

Also, don't forget the lorry driver is supposed to lift the lid and check for people sleeping rough - although he might have forgotten. Would this have dislodged any phone - don't know.

I guess they'd know by weight. I can easily move our wheelie bin one handed, but I'd struggle with a full grown man in it! I don't think Corrie was ever in the bin, or indeed any of the bins. Aside from vanity (white jeans & bins don't mix!) and the fact that Corrie was sobering up, had had a nap and wasn't stupid, I think there'd be forensic evidence.

Can anyone point me to the video of Corrie conducting, <modsnip> Thanks! Haven't seen that one.

It was on Look East on 12 December. Was briefly on iplayer but seems to have disappeared now. And I recorded it but accidently deleted it, which is annoying as I'd be able to refer back to the door staff comments as I think it was said corrie was with friends in the bars. Grr..

<modsnip> The information in the timeline has been crowd sourced from this forum. The images are created and updated accordingly. If a website address that is provided does not link to that said website, then I don't put it on the timeline. A hell of a lot of time and effort has been used to create the timeline thanks to forum members. There are most definitely anomalies but this is down to disagreements in 'facts' between the Police who have priority, and the family who unfortunately come second. The press 'facts' are taken with an absolute pinch of salt.
Hope this helps.

<modsnip> Sources are LE, MSM or family website I thought. Oh and please can you put this phone data from the website on the timeline, unless you have already. Thanks.
Edit Ps have you looked now at the timeline mentioned in my post to see the section I have quoted from?

No I didn't know that. I do know that the sw point of the forest is very close to Lakenheath so perhaps this area is close to that base maybe?

I hope they are allowed to search these military areas. I've got alarm bells going off...

Even this isn't entirely clear, is the doorman saying that the friends weren't at the club at all or just that Corrie entered alone i.e no clarification either way about whether the friends were already inside or arrived later. I keep going back to why Nicola's version includes the friends if that's not the case. There's no way she hasn't spoken to every one of them on more than one occasion, why would she hide the fact that they weren't there?

JMO

The doorman does state that he was on the door when Corrie entered alone, but then moved inside the club as it got busier and saw Corrie inside, finally asking him to leave and speaking to him as he left the premises. The press piece mentions nothing about him having joined his friends. But so much is said... I don't know what to think.

It was on Look East on 12 December. Was briefly on iplayer but seems to have disappeared now. And I recorded it but accidently deleted it, which is annoying as I'd be able to refer back to the door staff comments as I think it was said corrie was with friends in the bars. Grr..

[video=youtube;PtdiCxi9NLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdiCxi9NLk[/video]

Early evening segment followed by late evening segment. Both segments have same VT at the start, but interviews with Nicola are different on each.

I hope they are allowed to search these military areas. I've got alarm bells going off...

I don't know for sure how easy access would be for UK forces (military or police) to search the USAF bases, though I'm fairly sure because the UK lease the land to the US, the British have the same rights as if a search a of U.K. military installation was required. If that makes sense?
What I do know for sure is that, as I've mentioned before, if you are US personnel, even with a "guest", getting on and off both Lakenheath & Mildenhall is very "easy". Car searches are not regularly or consistently carried out; security really isn't that tight which always concerned me a lot when I was there

The doorman does state that he was on the door when Corrie entered alone, but then moved inside the club as it got busier and saw Corrie inside, finally asking him to leave and speaking to him as he left the premises. The press piece mentions nothing about him having joined his friends. But so much is said... I don't know what to think.
There doesn't seem to be any investigative questioning by journalists. Such as was he with a group etc. By that I mean fact finding leading questions, for information. All we have is that Corrie was in x,y,z, and there is nothing else being reported unless the contributor volunteers the information and even then, you can edit out, unless it is live, like Nicola was. To me it is a very softly, softly, sound bites reports, nothing in depth.

[video=youtube;PtdiCxi9NLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdiCxi9NLk[/video]

Early evening segment followed by late evening segment. Both segments have same VT at the start, but interviews with Nicola are different on each.

I think you have to take a lot of what people say when someone goes missing with a pinch of salt, everyone always wants to feel important and like they knew the missing person. I bet if there wasn't so much media coverage locally half of those wouldn't have even remembered him when asked about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip> Sources are LE, MSM or family website I thought. Oh and please can you put this phone data from the website on the timeline, unless you have already. Thanks.
Edit Ps have you looked now at the timeline mentioned in my post to see the section I have quoted from?

<modsnip>
If the link that is provided by members doesn't physically link up to the web address, then I can't add it to the timeline as there is nothing there to add. There is nothing personal in this and I hope it's not received that way. It's just the way it is unfortunately.

There doesn't seem to be any investigative questioning by journalists. Such as was he with a group etc. By that I mean fact finding leading questions, for information. All we have is that Corrie was in x,y,z, and there is nothing else being reported unless the contributor volunteers the information and even then, you can edit out, unless it is live, like Nicola was. To me it is a very softly, softly, sound bites reports, nothing in depth.

I agree, obviosuly the reporters aren't as invested in finding Corrie as his family and the various groups that are trying to help but it would certainly be helpful if they did some research first to identify the questions that need to be asked.

The doorman also said that he spoke to him at 0120 also. CCTV footage proves that he was 'walking with purpose' towards Brentgovel Street, kebab in hand at that time. :/

b0c166079e462812ec1e6b3d1924dc35.jpg

In my opinion, chances of a phone going from the lid to in the bin are zero. It would fall on the floor.

Can I just point out re the timings of phone pings and the bin lorry, they must co ordinate or the police wouldn't have suspected the bin lorry carrying the phone in the first place.

But lid to lorry is viable?

I wouldn't say it is either, surely when moving the bin it would have scope to fall off and when emptying the driver would open the bin before attaching to the lorry to empty. I think it would have to physically be picked up and binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic