Hook up gone wrong
Random abduction
Accident assault
Spontaneous AWOL
Planned AWOL
Natural accident
Suicide
Terrorism

In fact, I've seen wfgodot's version of the quick poll on other threads, let's try it.... see if you can place these options 1-8 (or as far as you can go) and please feel free to add other options.

__ Planned AWOL - Corrie is fine and being harboured by a friend/relative
__ Spontaneous AWOL - something happened that night and while he's fine he's opted out for a while
__ Suicide - fed up, bad night, Corrie decided he'd had enough, got past the CCTV and ..........
__ Random abduction - snatched or lured off the street by a random stranger
__ Terrorism - taken by extremists to be used for political propaganda
__ Hook up - Tinder/Grindr/other meet up, prearranged, went badly wrong
__ Accident/assault - Corrie killed accidentally, body taken, cover up
__ Natural accident / demise - he got past the CCTV and fell into a ditch/river/got lost in woods etc

...or open at 0330 in the morning....? or have reason for his phone to travel towards BM/M...? :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And not have a curfew? And not be supervised? And allow random people to turn up to stop with a friend? And you'd leave your dog, drive into town, drink, party, get a takeaway then decide to go to rehab?

IMO the fact that Corrie was so quickly reported as a missing person says that he might be a cheeky chappy, but he's reliable, punctual and for him not to turn up to work is v serious, not that he might be in rehab or gone on a bender.

I think it could be very likely he encountered a resident of number 26 who happened to have a violent criminal past.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

So could corrie have met someone from this accommodation or from the centre and arranged to meet and stay in one of these flats for his alcohol (ab)use? More importantly can you leave by a different exit, stay one night if you are in a fix or even stay with a friend who lives there? If he has taken advantage of such rehabilitation wouldn't it be anonymous? Remember one of the reasons for the fundraising? Wasn't it for his mental or physical welfare upon his return? I couldn't see a better way than this for fitting the few facts we have right now. Binning the phone could even be a requirement to sever all contact. JMO.
Interesting observation, if your happier than ever but drink excessively. I know it has been said that this is the norm. My observation of this is that Corries base level of behaviour is really high but yet passed off as normal. Yes a one point a person cuts their teeth on how much they can drink but it does level out with the occassional wild night. A curious comment made by the family to use for Corries need for additional support when he returns.

Such a nice town! Been there a few times on the way to Cairnryan to take the ferry to Ireland..happy days.
Thank you AtaraMalka yes it has lovely scenery , we have relatives in both Glasgow and Edinburgh and love visiting , especially the shops which are things on the ground here 😄

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think whatever has happened he pre planned it. If a third party is involved he knew them.

Interesting observation, if your happier than ever but drink excessively. I know it has been said that this is the norm. My observation of this is that Corries base level of behaviour is really high but yet passed off as normal. Yes a one point a person cuts their teeth on how much they can drink but it does level out with the occassional wild night. A curious comment made by the family to use for Corries need for additional support when he returns.

I always assumed that the additional support would be for mental health needs if he had been held against his will, or been physically harmed while being held.

Although, I don't think he's being held. It's been too long with no demands/ownership etc.

Wow, looks like our poll suggests a Hook Up (15 votes) followed by a natural accident (18 votes).

Do others think he's in rehab, while his family's on a wild goose chase?

I've known a hell of a lot of heavy drinking military lads and not one of them has visited rehab. I doubt (unless the SMO signs them off) that they'd be allowed time off to attend clinics. More than likely their bosses would keep an eye on them and the lads would take them down the gym more often. Rehab suggests alcoholic, alcoholic suggests 24/7 drinking. Military types are 12/7 types from my experience.

I think it could be very likely he encountered a resident of number 26 who happened to have a violent criminal past.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

That's more plausible than the rehab theory (brace yersel' as there's a but coming)....but how do we explain the waiting around, the sudden jog to the 'Horseshoe' for 0330 and the phone going to BM/M?

I've known a hell of a lot of heavy drinking military lads and not one of them has visited rehab. I doubt (unless the SMO signs them off) that they'd be allowed time off to attend clinics. More than likely their bosses would keep an eye on them and the lads would take them down the gym more often. Rehab suggests alcoholic, alcoholic suggests 24/7 drinking. Military types are 12/7 types from my experience.

I also think that any assistance in relation to alcoholism would be accessed via the RAF and progress monitored by them too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member