UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His phone could have been turned off at any point between the last BSE ping and the first BM ping.

I am drawing on recent posts by Diamba85 (about C realising that his mates are now going back in just one car, with no room for him) and PilgrimsPrayer (about C's ejection from Flex) to believe that he has deliberately hung around in BSE until 3.30 or thereabouts for an arranged rendezvous in The Horseshoe.

I know he dropped food as passed The Grapes, which had led to the speculation that he may have stopped in the doorway to finish it off (and has inadvertently fallen asleep). But surely, in the absence of an arranged rendezvous, wouldn't he have accepted that his night had ended as he got ejected from Flex, got his takeaway and set off on the long walk back to his base?

I am starting to think that he has parked himself in the doorway in the knowledge that he doesn't have to be anywhere for the next 2 hours.

All of which is completely different to the hypothesis I put forward yesterday, of course, but that is the nature of the beast with this particular case.

<modsnip> I think it may have been the live q&a someone asked about a supposed sighting of Corrie being sick outside Laura Ashley and Nicola said it may have been someone who looked like him? A lookalike, in same clothes, same night?

I also found when she said perhaps he was mistaken as a person having an affair at a base, with no mention that he himself could have been having an affair.

Odd.

I'm down to:

Hung around hoping to make amends with his love interest for his transgression in the club; leading to a meeting at which she was not alone.

Upon meeting love interest discovers she is not alone; maybe this is dressed up as "Tell C I'll give you both a lift", an incident ensues and she is keeping quiet for fear of reprisal.

Well these pink shirted, white Jean wearing Squaddies are like buses you know.

<modsnip> I think it may have been the live q&a someone asked about a supposed sighting of Corrie being sick outside Laura Ashley and Nicola said it may have been someone who looked like him? A lookalike, in same clothes, same night?

I also found when she said perhaps he was mistaken as a person having an affair at a base, with no mention that he himself could have been having an affair.

Odd.

In relation to the question of "wasn't the van to do with a robbery" No, you're referring to an incident where an elderly gentleman was robbed but this took place at his home, on the outskirts of BSE. <modsnip>

And another one, why does the phone have to have been in that bin? It could have been put in at another location within the Bury mast.

I'm down to:

Hung around hoping to make amends with his love interest for his transgression in the club; leading to a meeting at which she was not alone.

Upon meeting love interest discovers she is not alone; maybe this is dressed up as "Tell C I'll give you both a lift", an incident ensues and she is keeping quiet for fear of reprisal.

If she/he lives in town he could have also been hoping to go with him/her until sober enough for getting his car?

I think he either thought he had a bed to stay in with said individual or was pestering to that effect, booty call type scenario.

If she/he lives in town he could have also been hoping to go with them until sober enough for getting his car?

The figures in the CCTV how close are they to the efits put out of the attempted kidnapping in Marham, forgive me if I'm completely wrong but didn't the witness there state that the two middle eastern looking men were driving a people carrier too?

271e038fcd7b2c40c349399f6580a180.jpg

Midsummers excellent post with map got me thinking perhaps Corrie got on a bike or went up Cannon Street because it was a one way system (and has no CCTV that we know of) and then something else happened after that, such as a kidnapping, further up near to Tesco and the roundabout?

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed in other threads?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Given the resources of MI5 I think that if either Marham or Corrie was kidnap related then there would have been a resolution of some description.
More likely a couple of hired hands from a disgruntled partner.

The figures in the CCTV how close are they to the efits put out of the attempted kidnapping in Marham, forgive me if I'm completely wrong but didn't the witness there state that the two middle eastern looking men were driving a people carrier too?

271e038fcd7b2c40c349399f6580a180.jpg

Midsummers excellent post with map got me thinking perhaps Corrie got on a bike or went up Cannon Street because it was a one way system (and has no CCTV that we know of) and then something else happened after that, such as a kidnapping, further up near to Tesco and the roundabout?

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed in other threads?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Judging by the last minute decision to go out, having a dog that wasn't allowed in the block, no money, skint, spending hours on the phone to organise things with his brother, parking in a disabled bay, drinking in the car, thrown out of the nightclub, possibly not securing his lift back because of drinking heavily, social hand grenade, laying on the floor with white trousers on, risk taker....I would suggest that the whole night was built on being reckless and 'winging' it. I'm even going to hazard a guess that Corrie's character was a 'winging' it type of character also. It wouldn't surprise me now if he did try to walk it home in an 'adapt and overcome' type of mentality. I've done exactly the same and the same distance. Clear skies, night navex, crack on regardless. Infantry mode kicks in.
JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is my feeling with the possible addition of an unplanned 'innocent' lift part way where the driver has something to lose by coming forward.

I thought the bin man had already been interviewed and given his account etc. Plus he was seen at another location doing another recycling pick-up?

A.
Yes he had but I bet they didn't ask him if his lorry acted as a faraday cage.

Mod note: Websleuths is a victim friendly forum and the sleuthing and/or posting pictures of random people violates our rules and TOS.

Please think about it, would you want your picture posted on a crime forum in relation to a disappearance simply because you live in the same geographical area and resemble someone who may be a potential suspect? I wouldn't!

Thank you for you anticipated cooperation.

I think that the family have maintained in all of the examples that he could not have left the 'horseshoe area' which included the local vicinity. This was then clarified as to which area precisely it concerned. I don't think anything has changed here- he still could not leave the area on foot without being seen by one of the cameras. I can definitely see how what has been said could be misleading though.
With respect he can easily leave up SB unseen on foot or in a vehicle when the camera is rotated away. Otherwise how did he get into the other bin area and shops they now wish to search. This is just another myth that with repetition is being believed.

These are not random people. They are few the last people to see Corrie. The photo's are public photo's on the internet, and both people have been interviewed in relation to this case. <modsnip> I think it is relevant?

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

A filing cabinet will act very differently to a bin lorry, or any other metal box. Placing a metal lid over a metal tin will not stop signals penetrating, but if that lid was sealed closed, it would.

A filing cabinet has many open seams, to be certain you would need a real-life test, to see how a signal would react inside of a compacting bin lorry.
Oh back to the drawing board. However a bin lorry isn't hermetically sealed either so I think its not a bad comparison.

2 options

1) Staff member is an ex of Corrie and Corrie is pestering her, bouncer steps in etc.

2) Staff member is a current romantic contact and this comes with a jealousy issue.

Let's say it's known for Corrie to meet said staff member, either a honey trap occurs and C gets roughed up somewhere, or both C and the staff member are offered a lift by the jealous party...
And no one sees it and no camera sees it and no evidence for it. Where does it take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member