UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Holly Willoughby wasn't presenting 'This Morning' as the usual co-presenter. Davina McCall was with Philip Schofield, I wonder if N took time to speak with Davina about Focus 12, Davina is a Patron of the charity.
What a small world it is. Well done Blue for making that connection.

<modsnip> I think it may have been the live q&a someone asked about a supposed sighting of Corrie being sick outside Laura Ashley and Nicola said it may have been someone who looked like him? A lookalike, in same clothes, same night?

I also found when she said perhaps he was mistaken as a person having an affair at a base, with no mention that he himself could have been having an affair.

Odd.
I think the person being sick was at 9 p.m. so doesn't fit. Re the Marham assault/mistaken id I think that could have legs.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

:bump:

I would just like to point out that the "victim friendly" rule also extends to family members.

Please do not suggest any of Corrie's family members are involved in his disappearance.

Also, have you heard? The FB page is OFF LIMITS. ;)

Thanks.

And no one sees it and no camera sees it and no evidence for it. Where does it take place?

We may as well stretch this piece of elastic and see how far it can go though.

When I posted that a club staff member ( or a customer) could be parked at the Horseshoe until club closing I couldn't make it fit as a rendezvous point with Corrie. ( CCTV of them getting back to their car at HS)
But as per Pilgrim's posts re Looms Lane and Midsommers before that ( on Greenwoods camera) what if:

- nothing occurred at HShoe other than say, Corrie having a wee and leaving soon after via McD's ( midsommers)
- as per Pilgrim, Corrie walks off as per that route Looms Lane.
- no staff /customer is parked at HS, they are parked elsewhere
- the club staff member ( or a customer) however drives past him on the same route and there sees Corrie and gives him a lift............so nothing untoward happens at HS ( you asked where does this take place) ...it occurs later.

here's purple pixii's original map, (I appreciate the timeline is slightly out now that midsommer has updated it with evolving info)
have a see what u think though re locations

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1dMWOQJNDrS-0zdP_KwnvQX5ymOY&ll=52.24574789125293%2C0.7131994166870754&z=18

ETA It doesn't even have to be Flex, just in case that's a bit controversial. :)

Collected on Angel Hill, large car park to front of Angel Hotel.

Stabbed in car then dumped somewhere, anywhere? Killed at the home of the ex, at the home of the jealous guy?

Where would the evidence be? In a car which could have gone to a breakers and with 2 people, the perp and the ex

And no one sees it and no camera sees it and no evidence for it. Where does it take place?

:bump:

I would just like to point out that the "victim friendly" rule also extends to family members.

Please do not suggest any of Corrie's family members are involved in his disappearance.

Also, have you heard? The FB page is OFF LIMITS. ;)

Thanks.

T'you GT
In case you have not seen the posts - would u consider re-opening the parking lot discussion thread for solely exploring the new update given by family to the public?

Scratch that - may not be necessary. In MSM. T'you.

Or, the jealous person was known to Corrie and was able to communicate with him/knew he was still in town. The jealous person offers C a lift telling the love interest he will drop Corrie at hers as he was due to stay there.

Phone enters the bin wagon but NOT from a HS shoe bin. Disposed of so he cannot message somebody any more.

Maybe Corrie is roughed up a bit and then let go, only for him to die of natural causes on the way home.

The more I look at this the less likely I think that the HS is key.

Well done Annie !

So what do posters make of hiring a team of "Imagery Analysts, GIS Developers and Geomatics experts " instead of a PI team?

Their website's probably crashed by now! ( easy to find online)

instead a few snippets from another source:
McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS) is an established imagery analysis and CubeSat distribution company that has been servicing the Government, insurance and media markets since 2011. MIS are proudly official distribution partners of Skybox Imaging. MIS utilise and analyse Skybox Imaging data, producing striking images from space that add client critical value at every turn.
.....The multiple repeat satellite passes open up many new opportunities. Transport patterns and infrastructure can be monitored to name but a few possibilities.....

http://www.sterlinggeo.com/news-art...-use-erdas-imagine-to-analyse-skybox-imagery/

Could he have walked out of the HS without it being captured on CCTV, I thought they said before that it would have been impossible for him to leave on foot without being seen? The other bins in the HS, how long after Corrie went missing were they emptied and if he wasn't reported missing until the Monday afternoon, is it possible that he hopped inside one of the other bins? They have discounted the one that was emptied around 0420 on the Saturday morning but what about the other bins?

another recent project that McKenzie Intell Services collaborated on:

"By monitoring social media: you are able to identify individuals & groups to influence, message or even just inform, because you have identified a &#8216;thirst or need for information&#8217;.
Early in 2016 Relton Associates has been working with*McKenzie Intelligence Services*and*New Century*in supplying training to elements of the Iraqi Military in Bagdad, on behalf of the USMC. In the battle to crush ISIS (Daesh) it is clear social media and influencing online perceptions is critical to the success of the Iraqi Military&#8230;and the Iraqi Military is embracing this with gusto."

http://www.reltonassociates.co.uk/social-media-search-engine-optimisation-seo-in-conflict/

T'you GT
In case you have not seen the posts - would u consider re-opening the parking lot discussion thread for solely exploring the new update given by family to the public?

It hasn't been posted to findcorrie.co.uk yet?

These are not random people. They are few the last people to see Corrie. The photo's are public photo's on the internet, and both people have been interviewed in relation to this case. <modsnip> I think it is relevant?
The homeless guy and the persons who checked on C in the doorway and the band member friends outside the grapes were the last to see C AFAIK.

Because 430 is only confirmed as a work back from the BM ""hello" ping. Theoretically if his phone was off then it would not ping "goodbye" to BSE mast and therefore could have been in BM much earlier if the "hello" ping was due to it being turned on, not just entering the mast area.

So between 4.30 and (26 mins later) 4.56 . So why/how is this relevant? You've lost me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly