UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very rarely post and sorry it's a long one, but please read!

The temperature in Bury st Edmunds on the 23rd and 24th September reached lows of 7 and 10 degrees, respectively. Had his body temperature acclimatised he would be hypothermic; but assuming his body temp had at least started to drop while outside, exacerbated by spending at least an hour stationary, sleeping, with alcohol induced dilation of blood vessels, he may become mildly hypothermic.

When he woke in that doorway, due to a text or needing the toilet, he would most likely be even more tired having possibly woken from a phase of deep sleep. He could also be more drunk, depending on how much alcohol he had consumed. He could have been confused and disoriented if mild hypothermia had set in.

Good point, I think he looks cold in that last CCTV, hands jammed in pockets and moving fast to warm up. He was wearing very light clothes to be sleeping on concrete. However, family have cited his selecting and sending a pic on the phone as evidence he was fairly lucid.

I agree about his needing to pee, it'd been about 2 hours since going to the fast food place. Unless he'd already slipped into a dark corner.

I'd be very interested to know what the Horseshoe looks like at night, how well lit is it, all the photo/video is in daylight.

I am not great with technology, but isn't the SIM the vital component in signal pinging, and not a specific phone? If so, it's the SIM that travelled, and not necessarily Corrie's phone.

I don't think so. I'm sure it sounds the phone number linked to the imei. If he put a sim in a different phone he wouldn't be traceable. Check the last thread there was talk about it

I assume don't he had auto password on his iPad. As for deleting? It's tampering with potential evidence. If Corrie were to access them how would you know it's him and not the family? Unless that's the intention. They aren't just deleting they're using them, following people.
Well they have mis involved so maybe they have helped them to access sm accounts DC...jmo.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Good theory but then wouldn't the bin men notice him or legs sticking up or they may have noticed the extra weight when moving the bin just a thought

Thanks. Good objections. The bins weren't collected until 2 -4 days later, so rubbish could have been piled on top of the body in this time, without realising, especially after post-rigour sink to bottom of bin.

Hi I'm new.

I'm just thinking when AO conceived

If AO attended the Grand to Grand Ultra marathon, that's at the end of September, that would last for 7 days, plus you need to arrive 5 days before, to acclimatise .

She missed her period in September and her last period was in august.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Good objections. The bins weren't collected until 2 -4 days later, so rubbish could have been piled on top of the body in this time, without realising, especially after post-rigour sink to bottom of bin.

No. This has been answered twice in the last page or so. Look at Find Corrie, it's all explained. No offence, but surely you don't think the police wouldn't cover this?!

From what I recall from older threads and the local people we have had comment on here the horseshoe is very well lit at night and even Nicola has said that herself

There's info on the find Corrie site about his social media accounts being accessed by the family.

There is, and it goes something along the lines of "we have Corrie's passwords so don't be alarmed if you see activity on his account - it's us" (or words to that effect).

Fair enough, use SM to garner information. It's the deleting I have issues with.

What kind of stuff has been deleted from his SM? Anything important or illuminating?

One of the million things I don't understand is that if Corrie went AWOL why make his disappearance so elaborate and as a result of that, difficult? Given the 'fact' ( I'm not sure what is fact tbh) that he apparently left his passport behind, hadn't sent for a new one, was poor etc, etc, I find it VERY hard to believe he could disappear at 3.30 am in a small town in a rural area without help. It would make sense to put miles between BSE and him. So the spontaneous AWOL doesn't do it for me. Planned AWOL is planned, and wouldn't/shouldn't planned be easier? In a rural area it would be easy enough to leave Corrie's car on a quiet lane and make it look like he stopped for something/someone... If it was AWOL it's my guess it wasn't intended to be temporary. The RAF bit is persuasive there. If life was awful don't make it harder. If it was intended to be a longer term AWOL then I don't believe there is not a single person in his life who he loves and trusts and wants to reassure that he is ok. My other thought on this was that maybe it was better planned and falling asleep in a doorway for 2 hours mucked it up...
My view is that he had the whole weekend. It may not even have been in his mind that Friday and early Saturday. His family maintain that nothing was abnormal that weekend which was why it was not noticed till the Monday. Nobody seems to have known his plans or if they did, they have not made it public IMO.

There is, and it goes something along the lines of "we have Corrie's passwords so don't be alarmed if you see activity on his account - it's us" (or words to that effect).

Fair enough, use SM to garner information. It's the deleting I have issues with.

Social media accounts will be one of the first things the police will want to view. It is potential evidence. I would be extremely surprised if the deletions were done prior to the police saying it's ok to do so. The police will have copies of anything of relevance. If you think of the timescale between C going missing and the last few days when deletions have been made, there's been plenty of time for the police to check and copy. I suspect the reason it's happening now is that the police have said they have all the info they need. Having said that, I would have thought the police would monitor the accounts for messages etc. I doubt they're thrilled with the family's actions but I also doubt the police can find a good enough reason to legally stop them.

From what I recall from older threads and the local people we have had comment on here the horseshoe is very well lit at night and even Nicola has said that herself
It is very well lit at night and I never feel unsafe walking through there at any time. I feel more apprehensive walking past Poundland even during the day. (I'm sure any other locals on here will know what I mean!).

Does anyone know if this is true please ...... That the bin trucks can only weigh upto 99kg and then reset to zero so if Corrie was in bin and say it weighed 11kgs could really mean it weighed 111kgs or would this of been properly checked

The only thing that can be believed with any certainty is that his phone travelled in a motorised vehicle from BSE (though not necessarily from the Horseshoe) to Barton Mills at a time known to the police.
Everyone can probably relax about mass surveillance in the UK now, if this is how useless it is..

Agreed - sensible and clear point.

It is very well lit at night and I never feel unsafe walking through there at any time. I feel more apprehensive walking past Poundland even during the day. (I'm sure any other locals on here will know what I mean!).

Thanks Julieo I did actually know this as ive made friends with a couple of locals and they have been very kind in sending me information to me :)

I was quite taken back by a recent photo that cropped up of Corrie and Darroch I'm trying my hardest to find the link but it shows how much alike they are especially when Darroch had blonde hair it just got me thinking about the passport question or am I going ahead of myself as usual
I too saw that photo some weeks ago and thought how alike they looked. And it did occur to me that C could pass as D and vice versa. One could theorise it could be a way to leave the country. But of course this is MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46