UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No CSC and mcd are nearly opposite each other. The Csc cam is pointing at Mcd entrance and if you stand at mcd entrance facing outwards you are looking to the front of the Csc. The mcd cam is internal looking at the customers coming in from outside and so would be looking at Csc if it could see thru the doors. The guy comes from the left as if we are standing inside similar to the outward facing cam. H/s and Butter M are to left (I think) in this latest moving image which is the direction he comes from and agrees with the previous still pod footage from the CSC cam. Sorry to confuse I think I misunderstood where Butter Market is.

That's if you are on the side window of McDs and not actually at the door. In that instance you would have Cornhill opposite nearly and horseshoe to the left. But this footage is inside looking towards the door which isn't the same position. On the map above CSS is to the right of the doorway.

Right see if this helps or confuses even more...

f2oc.png

And still from CCTV released today:

g2oc.png

Am I now making more sense!?
Are you saying the mcd entrance is facing the museum not the CSC?

I think I have my bearings right, Shiressleuth! Look at the pic of the entrance of McD's:

1955837931.jpg

As we look at this to the right is Cornhill/Butter Market and left is to CSC/HS. The McD CCTV is the mirror of this, right?

I agree if he was in the CSC front CCTV it is really odd unless he walked past McD's and then went back making it look like he came from that way?

I agree, you would come out of McDonald's and turn right for the HS. He approached from the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the female, but I'm not so sure about the man. Looking at the gait I would suggest that the two men have had very different lives, with one being blue collar and one being white collar. The blue collar job would put a lot more stresses on the bones while a white collar worker who keeps fit has no reason to not walk like that well into their 70s if they stay free from back, hip and knee problems.

The gait looks really familiar somehow, it feels like some kind of profession, maybe even something like a doctor. He seems quite tall, maybe 6 foot or so? I still think there's something about the right leg though, the foot looks a bit turned, which might be related to that knee thing I mentioned earlier. I don't know if things like this might help ID someone. The glasses look quite distinctive, the face looks quite long. Even with the hood, someone ought to recognise this man, but he might not even live in the Suffolk area, he might not even have close relatives anywhere, let alone in the area.

Do we know what it is on his back? Possibly a fold up seat or walking/rambling stick of some kind. Assuming he wasn't going to work at that time of day I wondered if he had arrived early off a train for an event of some kind. I noticed there was a WW2 exhibition somewhere organised by a local Councillor who appears to be the same age range. I then wondered if this event had any kind of CCTV or photo's taken that he may appear in. Other thoughts were perhaps an early morning ramble or nature type event that was starting early morning. Maybe organised by a church, historical, or Nature lovers group.
It is staggering that he hasn't been ID'd yet, even if is out of the area, surely someone somewhere must know him?! :scared:

Do we know what it is on his back? Possibly a fold up seat or walking/rambling stick of some kind. Assuming he wasn't going to work at that time of day I wondered if he had arrived early off a train for an event of some kind. I noticed there was a WW2 exhibition somewhere organised by a local Councillor who appears to be the same age range. I then wondered if this event had any kind of CCTV or photo's taken that he may appear in. Other thoughts were perhaps an early morning ramble or nature type event that was starting early morning. Maybe organised by a church, historical, or Nature lovers group.
It is staggering that he hasn't been ID'd yet, even if is out of the area, surely someone somewhere must know him?! :scared:

This is a good theory. I agree he looks more like he's going rambling.

I agree, you would come out of McDonald's and turn right for the HS. He approached from the left.

Then that does not match the footage of him on the CSC cam which shows him walking from H/s direction in the same direction as no entry woman is heading I.e from the H/s. That's my point really.

Then that does not match the footage of him on the CSC cam which shows him walking from H/s direction in the same direction as no entry woman is heading I.e from the H/s. That's my point really.

I think there is some debate whether the CSC image that was reported to be this person actually wasn't. The two both have bags on their backs, but the silhouette of the CSC looks very different.

This is a good theory. I agree he looks more like he's going rambling.
I have never seen ramblers carrying a humungous bag like that. Hikers/campers maybe but ramblers usually just have the stick. I think he is a bag man.

Which image is said to be him in the CSC footage?

Ive been to this McDonald's many times and the whole right hand side of the building is glass so not sure if that's why people are thinking the entrance faces the buttermarket but it doesn't. I'll try and explain what it's like from the inside heading out.

standing In the entrance and looking out you see the museum wall.

if you walk left on your way out it leads to the market square/car park with the store "game" being right next door and lots and lots of other shops in a row.

if you walk to your right out the door you come to the front of the buttermarket and can either walk up to the horseshoe or down to a cafe/bike store(can't remember the road name)

I think there is some debate whether the CSC image that was reported to be this person actually wasn't. The two both have bags on their backs, but the silhouette of the CSC looks very different.

We were told by SP that this was a better image of the 5.01 CSC image. Both have big bags and hoods and its the same time. He is approaching from H/s direction in the CSC still. That's presumably why he is of interest. Other than that I don't know -he could have walked past as it was closed then turned and came back - it was only 05.01 so had just opened. It's doing my head in now.
Perhaps he's a cat burglar and thats his swag bag and that's why he's not come forward.

Ive been to this McDonald's many times and the whole right hand side of the building is glass so not sure if that's why people are thinking the entrance faces the buttermarket but it doesn't. I'll try and explain what it's like from the inside heading out.

standing In the entrance and looking out you see the museum wall.

if you walk left on your way out it leads to the market square/car park with the store "game" being right next door and lots and lots of other shops in a row.

if you walk to your right out the door you come to the front of the buttermarket and can either walk up to the horseshoe or down to a cafe/bike store(can't remember the road name)
Thanks Kylie for confirming that. You haven't seen him around have you by any chance?

We were told by SP that this was a better image of the 5.01 CSC image. Both have big bags and hoods and its the same time. He is approaching from H/s direction in the CSC still. That's presumably why he is of interest. Other than that I don't know -he could have walked past as it was closed then turned and came back - it was only 05.01 so had just opened. It's doing my head in now.
Perhaps he's a cat burglar and thats his swag bag and that's why he's not come forward.

I think the 5.01 image has been removed from Suffolk Police website though so maybe it wasn't the same man.

I think the 5.01 image has been removed from Suffolk Police website though so maybe it wasn't the same man.
Its still on family website I believe. Pretty sure its him due to large bag, hood and timing and that SP said so. It was in the POD footage rather than on SP website anyway and was only viewable via Anglia tv footage.
Edit. Have checked and it is not the pod anglia tv footage but the cctv stills of 8 dec and 27 dec and 05.01 image on the family website under cctv images.

The police believe it is the same person , according to N, they tracked him/her and that is how they know. The image 5.01 is still on the police gallery.

Its still on family website I believe. Pretty sure its him due to large bag, hood and timing and that SP said so. It was in the POD footage rather than on SP website anyway and was only viewable via Anglia tv footage.
Edit. Have checked and it is not the pod anglia tv footage but the cctv stills of 8 dec and 27 dec and 05.01 image on the family website under cctv images.

The 05:01 image is of a female also seen in McDonald's

I'm not sure the police know what they are doing. Corrie's mother who is a police officer has no faith in them either. As you cannot leave the horseshoe without being seen on cctv, then Corrie and his phone must have left in a vehicle. Corrie either got out along the route of his own accord and met a sad end or was dumped along the route, dead.

Whichever, his phone continued in the vehicle and either ran out of battery or was found and turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*