UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the police know what they are doing. Corrie's mother who is a police officer has no faith in them either. As you cannot leave the horseshoe without being seen on cctv, then Corrie and his phone must have left in a vehicle. Corrie either got out along the route of his own accord and met a sad end or was dumped along the route, dead.

Whichever, his phone continued in the vehicle and either ran out of battery or was found and turned off.
Am glad you are so sure of this. Perhaps you can enlighten SP as they need info about all vehicles in the area between 23.00 on the 23rd and 08.00 on the 24th.

Hello fellow sleuthers, the case was becoming so frustrating that I left it alone for a while.

IMO the old man picture should be distributed around churches, walking groups, train stations, bus stations, coach companies, garden centres etc. Were there any organised coach trips, gatherings, model railway exhibitions etc that weekend.

Probably not the rave though!

The younger person I would be looking at eateries, breakfast shift at a premier inn or similar, just because of the time.

The police believe it is the same person , according to N, they tracked him/her and that is how they know. The image 5.01 is still on the police gallery.

This is what I'm seeing. Perhaps I'm missing it but I can't see it below.

DJOe3

Thanks for explaining everyone. I think I've finally got it.

Could C have gone down here to a vehicle or walked out?

This is something I asked ages ago, but someone said it would have been caught on the Cornhill shopping centre camera if someone had done that? I can see the frontage of McD's in that footage but I can't see the side alley being visible in it? But anyone going through that walk into the Butter Market Square should surely show up on CCTV from that side, and we've been told they can't see Corrie from that side.

The thing I've been thinking overnight is;

When the police arrested the 26 yr old, they would have taken his phone. I'm not sure if they'd be allowed to look in his phone, would they need a warrant or would they be able to access it to look for evidence of PTCOJ?

If they did access the phone, there was clearly nothing there to tie person directly to Corries disappearance.. because they would have been charged.

They probably no commented their way through it, they're probably in the "social circle" of the main perp. These are my opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something I asked ages ago, but someone said it would have been caught on the Cornhill shopping centre camera if someone had done that? I can see the frontage of McD's in that footage but I can't see the side alley being visible in it? But anyone going through that walk into the Butter Market Square should surely show up on CCTV from that side, and we've been told they can't see Corrie from that side.
The CSC cam wouldn't catch it, I agree, and the mcd one doesn't look like it would catch someone outside just walking past either does it? So is this alley on the UT camera map? Also, what would be the next cam to catch someone walking down that alley? Do we know?

The thing I've been thinking overnight is;

When the police arrested the 26 yr old, they would have taken his phone. I'm not sure if they'd be allowed to look in his phone, would they need a warrant or would they be able to access it to look for evidence of PTCOJ?

If they did access the phone, there was clearly nothing there to tie person directly to Corries disappearance.. because they would have been charged.

They probably no commented their way through it, they're probably in the "social circle" of the main perp. These are my opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point. Maybe they now have his phone details and the bail period will give them time to retrieve data required.

If we're talking about the "Alley" between Bentgoval St and the Buttermarket, then the Adnams camera would see you.It can see across the path to the far side of the museum.

If we're talking about the "Alley" between Bentgoval St and the Buttermarket, then the Adnams camera would see you.
We are talking about the alley on Truth's map that goes in between the museum and Mcd I think. Where is adnams exactly?

We are talking about the alley on Truth's map that goes in between the museum and Mcd I think. Where is adnams exactly?

Adnams is next door but one to McDonald's or ~40 feet further along. Then a similar distance after that there is the council CCTV above Starbucks and then after that a camera above M&S........

The council camera here, even if on rotation like the Greenwoods one, I'm sure would see anyone walking past CSC from the HS when looking down there.

The Police have been very careful about which images and footage to release and almost certainly have much more and better quality footage of most/all of the people in the area, IMO.

ETA picture:

d6oc.jpg

The Google car is driving past CSC here so has you can see we can see the CCTV camera here (as well as McD's and Adnams) so it can see down to CSC when turned to that view.

Ive been to this McDonald's many times and the whole right hand side of the building is glass so not sure if that's why people are thinking the entrance faces the buttermarket but it doesn't. I'll try and explain what it's like from the inside heading out.

standing In the entrance and looking out you see the museum wall.

if you walk left on your way out it leads to the market square/car park with the store "game" being right next door and lots and lots of other shops in a row.

if you walk to your right out the door you come to the front of the buttermarket and can either walk up to the horseshoe or down to a cafe/bike store(can't remember the road name)

Don't want to dredge this whole saga about the Mcdonalds door up again but for those who may see this post and read it later and still be confused - this poster says "Buttermarket" but actualy means Cornhill Shopping Centre!!!
Coming out of Mcdonalds and walking left you will head towards Market Square and Buttermarket , walking right and you will head towards Cornhill shopping Centre !

Don't want to dredge this whole silly saga about the Mcdonalds door up again but for those who may see this post and read it later and still be confused - this poster says "Buttermarket" but actualy means Cornhill Shopping Centre!!!
Coming out of Mcdonalds and walking left you will head towards Market Square and Buttermarket , walking right and you will head towards Cornhill shopping Centre !

Have we stopped talking about the McDonalds door now?!

Been thinking about Martin's opinion that there is more than one person involved in Corrie's disappearance. Sooooo, it's time for a quick poll!!

QUICK POLL

Corrie arranged his own disappearance - AWOL, suicide, ran off to the seaside with a pop star etc

QUICK POLL

Only one person involved/aware - hook up, accident, altercation, revenge killing etc

QUICK POLL

More than one person involved/aware - group fight, sex/.drugs party gone wrong, teaching him a lesson etc

Yes, I've got it now. The Market Square is sort of the other side of the horseshoe, we see the loading bays of shops that will front onto the Market Square.

When running man comes into view to the right is one alley that goes to the Market Square and he goes straight on past the horseshoe to the next alley with McDonalds door, Game, Adnams, Thomas Cook and Starbucks. And it looks like that's the side that the older man is coming from because the McD's entrance is on the side of the building not the front facing Cornhill Shopping Centre.

Have I got it now?

I am a little puzzled as to why SP are so keen to identify the last two people at around 5am, as if C left in a car earlier, there can't have been much for them to see. It seems to me that car park person is on their way to work and McD man is about to go on a hike with his backpack and what looks to me like a portable chair/stool. Or maybe car park person is going on a hike too as they seem to have a backpack as well. At least they seem to know where they are going, whereas McD looks a little lost and unsure of where he needs to go. I've not been able to find an event on that Saturday that he could have been going to, but maybe he is someone who just likes to go off on his own and perhaps not from the area.

Something SP said yesterday also struck me as a little odd and I quote: "The man is not the driver of the bin lorry which collected refuse from the area where Corrie was last seen..." They've changed the word from 'waste' that they used previously, to being (to my mind more specific) 'refuse'. So, should that be taken to mean that it is not the man who collected the refuse on the Monday? From there, my mind has gone ahead, but I will not say anything further at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*