UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the UK swelters under what generally passes as a heatwave here (30 centigrade) spare a thought for the poor sods still digging up the landfill site amidst the stench of rotting rubbish.

If CM is found there could be a chance that there would be charges of corporate negligence of some sort.

I think that's unlikely to be honest. It Corrie ended up in the tip because of a bin lorry driver failing to follow established procedures the driver might personally face charges of some sort. However the fact that the company will have stringent H&S and operating procedures in place means that that proving a case against Biffa at corporate level will be virtually impossible.

As the UK swelters under what generally passes as a heatwave here (30 centigrade) spare a thought for the poor sods still digging up the landfill site amidst the stench of rotting rubbish.

I walked by a bin earlier and almost vomited from the stench, it made me think how the officers involved in the LF search are super brave. I don't know how you could go home and sit down to your tea after a shift on the landfill.

According to the BBC, April's baby was born on 11th June http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40319373?SThisFB

I put 11th June into a pregnancy calculator thing which said likely conception date would be 13th - 18th September. It would be nigh on impossible to have known she was pregnant before Corrie vanished. Of course the baby might have been very late (my first was 15 days over) in which case she might have realised.

Therefore a pointless post really :sigh: Hope April and baby are doing ok.

I put 11th June into a pregnancy calculator thing which said likely conception date would be 13th - 18th September. It would be nigh on impossible to have known she was pregnant before Corrie vanished. Of course the baby might have been very late (my first was 15 days over) in which case she might have realised.

Not a pointless post. You're probably right about the conception dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe MM would outright lie about CM knowing though, why would he? I think perhaps AO mentioned she might be pregnant but they'd discuss it properly after her holiday. So to NU AO wasn't "officially" pregnant until after CM went missing when she'd had a proper test. This is the only scenario that makes sense to me.

I don't believe MM would outright lie about CM knowing though, why would he? I think perhaps AO mentioned she might be pregnant but they'd discuss it properly after her holiday. So to NU AO wasn't "officially" pregnant until after CM went missing when she'd had a proper test. This is the only scenario that makes sense to me.
She likely conceived early Sept which means the weekend in London is when C knew. The 20 week scan in Jan would also tie in

Pregnancy is counted from the first date of the last period. Do these calculators purport to calculate from then or from actual conception? I should get a calendar out and figure this out, I suppose!

The baby could have been up to 2 weeks late so I suppose we can't work anything out. Not that it matters anyway, really. I have a feeling Corrie's disappearance has nothing to do with it.

There is a gorgeous photo of Nicola here http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2017-06-18/corries-mum-meets-her-baby-granddaughter/

We have finally welcomed this beautiful little lady into the world. She is absolutely perfect. I am so very proud of April for getting her here safely. Both mummy and baby are doing well. Thank you so much for all your love and support x x x

– NICOLA URQUHART

Pregnancy is counted from the first date of the last period. Do these calculators purport to calculate from then or from actual conception? I should get a calendar out and figure this out, I suppose!
Yes that is how the calculation is worked out but the period of ovulation is the unknown quantity, as I understand, which can vary causing the early or late scenario I believe.

I hope this granddaughter can help to reconcile MM with his remaining two sons perhaps And, of course, lets hope the LF issue will be resolved soon, one way or the other.

Worth remembering that Nicola said that April 'wasn't due yet' when she was admitted to hospital around 2nd June (according to quote in this article), which is only 9 days before the baby was born. So IMO not a late baby - and quite possibly delivered earlier than 40 weeks if they were taking steps to keep her pregnant / help baby grow only 9 days earlier (more likely to induce is there is a problem close to due date).

Worth remembering that Nicola said that April 'wasn't due yet' when she was admitted to hospital around 2nd June (according to quote in this article), which is only 9 days before the baby was born. So IMO not a late baby - and quite possibly delivered earlier than 40 weeks if they were taking steps to keep her pregnant / help baby grow only 9 days earlier (more likely to induce is there is a problem close to due date).

The whole not due yet but in hospital for stress could have been a story to cover up the story that CM didn't know.

There is a way to prove who is telling the truth as MM says the pregnancy is on police record but it's not like we can access that info.

The whole not due yet but in hospital for stress could have been a story to cover up the story that CM didn't know.

There is a way to prove who is telling the truth as MM says the pregnancy is on police record but it's not like we can access that info.
Why would they want to cover up whether C knew and also that he even had a girlfriend? I just don't get that I'm afraid. It could only have helped imo if they had announced that from the start.

Why would they want to cover up whether C knew and also that he even had a girlfriend? I just don't get that I'm afraid. It could only have helped imo if they had announced that from the start.

I think the family held his personal life confidential as long as they could. and of course they did not know everything anyway. If he had come back in a few days, it would have been an invasion of privacy if they had released and talked about everything. I guess not much matters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46