UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got confused about the group of teens, im sure it was said that they were hanging around the back of CSC at the time Corrie disappeared. They were also spotted by the bin Lorry driver, which was 40 mins later. In the video Nicola explains that the bin Lorry can't use short Brackland as its too narrow, so the teens must have been closer to the horseshoe or loading bay for him to have seen them. How long were they hanging around in the area? And wtf were they doing? Don't teens hang around at Tesco like they do here?

I discounted all the horseshoe camera info very early on as have always thought, and still do, that he got out of there. I know there is more evidence than not that he came to harm but I still have niggling thoughts he wanted to disappear and had help. I also feel frustrated for the family that sightings may have been overlooked due to other lines of enquiry being focus of the investigation. I have always thought the delivery driver's reported sighting credible.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.camb...ie-mckeague-missing-witness-landfill-13104382

It's a notorious meeting place for swingers and doggers. I wouldn’t have thought it was a safe place for a lad on his own," said the delivery driver - yet it's reported he waited over 5 weeks to contact the police, then couldn't describe the person he'd seen or when he saw them.

Shame much of the media seem to have lost the art of investigative journalism. We had the driver's account, the response from SP, but no-one has bothered to go back and ask the obvious questions of why the reports are so different. Lots of detail from RH about what he allegedly saw, less so about what he did. Did he not have a mobile phone?

Does anyone recall hearing Nicola speak of a possible sighting of C that night/morning that she (N) said was on the route to the area April Oliver lived?

I am positive I heard N say this on a video - was it on the walk through last week?

I know there was the FiveWays possible sighting, and another reported by an off duty policewoman (group with rag and van), but I am curious about this third reported sighting and interested in where it was, so if anyone else can remember when it was spoken of that would be great .
Thanks.

Does anyone else remember reading an article where Corrie was alleged to have had an altercation with some travellers? I think it was somewhere near Flex. I have searched all over for this but cannot find it.

Does anyone recall hearing Nicola speak of a possible sighting of C that night/morning that she (N) said was on the route to the area April Oliver lived? I am positive I heard N say this on a video - was it on the walk through last week?

I know there was the FiveWays possible sighting, and another reported by an off duty policewoman (group with rag and van), but I am curious about this third reported sighting and interested in where it was, so if anyone else can remember when it was spoken of that would be great .
Thanks.
Yes, I remember her saying that and think it was towards the end of the video when she was standing in the SB loading bay. The area he was said to be in was around or towards Downham Market.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.camb...ie-mckeague-missing-witness-landfill-13104382

It's a notorious meeting place for swingers and doggers. I wouldn’t have thought it was a safe place for a lad on his own," said the delivery driver - yet it's reported he waited over 5 weeks to contact the police, then couldn't describe the person he'd seen or when he saw them.

Shame much of the media seem to have lost the art of investigative journalism. We had the driver's account, the response from SP, but no-one has bothered to go back and ask the obvious questions of why the reports are so different. Lots of detail from RH about what he allegedly saw, less so about what he did. Did he not have a mobile phone?
IIRC one of the calls made to SP about that sighting was by the driver's wife when SP hadn't got in touch with the driver for more info. SP seem to have dismissed it based on C's phone still being in BSE at the time.

Yes, I remember her saying that and think it was towards the end of the video when she was standing in the SB loading bay. The area he was said to be in was around or towards Downham Market.

Thank you so much Reallyodd.

IIRC one of the calls made to SP about that sighting was by the driver's wife when SP hadn't got in touch with the driver for more info. SP seem to have dismissed it based on C's phone still being in BSE at the time.

Or SP have had a couple of phone calls, but still no definitive information on the details of the sighting...

I think I read that the delivery driver didn't give a description of what the person was wearing. Have I remembered that right?

If he didn't, I can understand that. I may remember seeing someone at a strange time and place but I may not remember what they were wearing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think I read that the delivery driver didn't give a description of what the person was wearing. Have I remembered that right?

If he didn't, I can understand that. I may remember seeing someone at a strange time and place but I may not remember what they were wearing.

This may help, I won't copy because of TOS and the 10% rule but I think it's OK to post the link.
https://www.facebook.com/policealer...1840.390495914316484/1329088503790549/?type=3

You're right; SP say they didn't get a description or day/date from the driver, but he goes into great detail in the press:

Hollow Road industrial estate sighting was the one by the suger beet factory in bse, to what I can remember that was checked out very early on, then we had the a11 Barton mills sighting the one ware the lorry driver saw a guy crossing the the a11 and it was reported and his wife also reported it, I still can't find anyting about the sighting N said about towards ware April lives, that would be heading north from Barton mills and bse, but corrie knew that April was in America and would not be at home so I can't see him trying to get to ware she lives, only IMO

As Scorpio says above, don't worry about asking questions, Corina. Join in the discussion!

The people were from The Grapes pub on the corner and were blurred out as they'd been identified.

What Corrie dropped has been debated; Nicola said it was a chip, but it's also been suggested as a plastic fork or his phone.

I personally believe it was his fork or food as his hand immediately goes up to his mouth after he picks it up.

So going back to the Video apparently Corrie enters flex with his friends and they get him a drink then after that corrie is going from table to table just talking to random people he doesn't know, this has always been odd to me, even more odd that we are told this is normal behaviour , but far from normal IMO,

Ive been known to be like this when I was younger lol! I also left home early 20's, had travelled much, happy go lucky talk to anyone type-this is why Corries case has taken me.

The sightings are all unverified. NU explains in the video why it was impossible to leave the HS without being caught on camera meaning he must have left in a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find this guys claims EXTREMELY interesting myself...I would also be inclined to look in the opposite direction of BM due to this and find out more about the guy.

Would this be the Esso at Fiveways roundabout or 200 metres further south on the A11? Which side is the dogging area, I'm guessing the west side? How close is this to the bin route?

I can't help but feel he WAS in the bin but got out further along the way. There is a river near where this sighting was, and lots of woodland, has it all been searched? His phone last pinged in this area too.

Roy:

“He ran across the A11 at Barton Mills in front of my van. He was wearing the clothes in the police description – pink shirt, brown boots. He stopped on the central reservation and adjusted the jeans above his boots with his foot on the crash barrier. Then he ran to the other side and disappeared near an Esso station. He stood out because it was 4.30am, very cold and he was in shirt sleeves. It’s a notorious meeting place for swingers and doggers. I wouldn’t have thought it was a safe place for a lad on his own.”

The police discounted the sighting as C's phone had not left the horsehoe by then. Have we had a definite timing for the bin collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3