UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, nothing missed. The signal arrived within the BM mast area (and presumably the phone?). All sensible and intelligent speculation that's all.

...which is ?

4.20am less 28 mins gets me to "a little before" 4.00am
The bin pic up time is "mas y menos".

So.... ping data is ""mas y menos". (a bit way or that way).

Puts it as "a friendly". Corrie and phone travel together ?

Am I missing something really ?

<modsnip>

The police say (to a reporter) 8.00am
Nicola before said 4.20am

The "locations" are debatable. But the time is irrefutable ?
She has also said the masts hold you for up to 3 hours unless you ping at a new mast- it didn't move on so it stayed attached to that mast from arrival time to switch off/ power failure several hours later. It also took an hour to leave the mast (but just needed to be within 5km to leave, so could have left bury earlier)

Speculative travel time of phone signal...
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 102
She has also said the masts hold you for up to 3 hours unless you ping at a new mast- it didn't move on so it stayed attached to that mast from arrival time to switch off/ power failure several hours later

Mast data "isn't reliable" ... I get that.

It pings "where ever" and "when ever" ...so the bin lorry is out ?

Mast data DOES NOT hold for X hours !

We had "late 80's" Listening Posts in NI that could "pin point" better than this !

It "pops" (from one cell to another".

The best guess is "it moved". That's it.

At 0430 it was within a 5km radius of bury, at 0500 it was within 5km of Barton mills - with regards the phone that is all we know. At 0800'it stopped working.

...which is ?

4.20am less 28 mins gets me to "a little before" 4.00am
The bin pic up time is "mas y menos".

So.... ping data is ""mas y menos". (a bit way or that way).

Puts it as "a friendly". Corrie and phone travel together ?

Am I missing something really ?

No, the other way. If we believe what's stated (and I take it all with a pinch of salt to be honest), Corrie's phone left the BSE mast area at 0430 and pinged the BS mast area at 0458. A simple time/speed/distance equation overplayed on the routes gives you the rough 'time on target'.
Whether Corrie and the phone travel together is a different conversation (I'm leaning towards they do)...and 'a friendly' it could well be!

We have a "bingo".

Mast Data (if you can call it that) was way off in NI, but we could detect "movement" from Mast to Mast (discounting "it pings off different masts).

Several Apps "ping" (in NI we had to go off "calls")

Could be driving round in circles the entire time doing big 5km circles around a phone mast!
On a serious note, it could be anywhere in that time, sat still or driving round doing zigzags we don't know.

No, the other way. If we believe what's stated (and I take it all with a pinch of salt to be honest), Corrie's phone left the BSE mast area at 0430 and pinged the BS mast area at 0458. A simple time/speed/distance equation overplayed on the routes gives you the rough 'time on target'.
Whether Corrie and the phone travel together is a different conversation (I'm leaning towards they do)...and 'a friendly' it could well be!

the "4.20" is easy tho ?

Puts you 28mins away (ish) from BM

I've just been watching the footage again and looking at street view. Pay attention to the floor where Corrie is standing when he turns right. He almost doubles back as he follows that diagonal bit of pavement. He's headed to the corner where the bikes are, or towards that black door. I've zoomed in but can't see if there's a lock on it? Where does the staircase go?

Video here: http://news.sky.com/story/possible-sighting-of-missing-raf-serviceman-corrie-mckeague-10631499
Map here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.2...lzaXZYnb3R8vi999VA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Please someone have a look and see what you think!

I posted earlier in this thread about my wanderings round there on street view - surprised we didn't bump into each other !!

But I was looking at that black door too, looked more like a gate to me (is that the one?). Raised well off the ground and not too high? It didn't look like a very secure entrance, so I wondered about access to accommodation behind shops.

I did ask in my post if a local was able to see where private CCTV cameras were fitted to the backs of those buildings too - especially the museum and jewellery shop - quite important I'd think.

I posted earlier in this thread about my wanderings round there on street view - surprised we didn't bump into each other !!

But I was looking at that black door too, looked more like a gate to me (is that the one?). Raised well off the ground and not too high? It didn't look like a very secure entrance, so I wondered about access to accommodation behind shops.

I did ask in my post if a local was able to see where private CCTV cameras were fitted to the backs of those buildings too - especially the museum and jewellery shop - quite important I'd think.

Don't want be rude.... I am sometimes "direct" (and is many a woe for me)....

...answer No. (No alarm, no trace, no report)

Window is...... car and 30 mins (no route in or out)

The wait ?

Does this mean that for half hourish it could of been stationary or no signal , I know we lose signal going through the woods sometimes on my OH's phone..

They need to do APNR (or whatever its called now in UK) futher thab BM or BSE !

Unwilling is "random" (less chance)

Willing is "car + wait" (That's a bingo !)

Don't want be rude.... I am sometimes "direct" (and is many a woe for me)....

...answer No. (No alarm, no trace, no report)

Window is...... car and 30 mins (no route in or out)

The wait ?

Sorry JamesKing you've lost me there ???? Was that a reply to my posting a reply to CMG's earlier one re: streermap views ???

Random map I stumbled on showing all the building numbers in the area. The two smaller properties on the corner where he was last seen are 27-28 Brentgovel Street. (I think all of the others in that block are classes as Cornhill, including Greggs)

Anyway, not sure how much use it is but I found it interesting. I'd still like to know where 4 minute man came from, are we 100% sure there are no flats up there?

(click on map tab) https://planning.westsuffolk.gov.uk...Details.do?activeTab=map&keyVal=ZZZYSHPDXC171

From the searches I've done, there are no flats there. Looking at the front of those shops like Superdrug and you can clearly see into the first floor windows and there are racks with boxes on them i.e. storage/stock room?

Add to that there just doesn't seem like there is any access for people at the back and all I can see are fire exit doors with no letterbox. PurpleWitch who is local also didn't believe there were flats there.

As for the phone ping angle I've been wondering if the EE techheads could have been asked by the Police to dive deeper into the pings to narrow things down? I'm sure they have more capabilities than they would admit to having.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie