UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that for half hourish it could of been stationary or no signal , I know we lose signal going through the woods sometimes on my OH's phone..

No...

because "we" didn' t call it accurate. Never did.
But "moving" is moving

He's new SPECULATIVE thought process:

1. Corrie's late and missed his lift with the lads.
2. Drives his car into BSE, parks up and consoles himself with a drink in the car.
3. Joins the lads in the night club.
4. Gets ejected from the nightclub around 0045.
5. With no lift back with the lads, he calls in the reserves and makes contact with someone (in the club?) via mobile phone.
6. The contact ain't leaving the club until 0330 so Corrie heads for the kebab shop as the pubs are now closed and everyone is in Flex.
7. He orders a large meal to put him on till breakfast and bides his time in the doorway.
8. He sends a picture to his brother at 0308.
9. He jogs towards the pickup point at 0324 near the bins but his lift isn't there yet.
10. He skulks into the shadows to relieve himself.
11. His lift arrives between 0325-0420.
12. A bin lorry enters the bin/horseshoe area between 0400-0420 but Corrie is either not seen or has left already.
13. Corrie's phone is pinged by the BSE mast area at 0430 meaning he's still within the area.
14. He departs the area in a vehicle with the person he's made contact with earlier and heads towards BM.
14. At 0458, Corrie's phone pings the BM mast area.
15. Corrie is still within the BM 3-5km mast area until 0800 where his phone either dies or its turned off.

He's new SPECULATIVE thought process:

1. Corrie's late and missed his lift with the lads.
2. Drives his car into BSE, parks up and consoles himself with a drink in the car.
3. Joins the lads in the night club.
4. Gets ejected from the nightclub around 0045.
5. With no lift back with the lads, he calls in the reserves and makes contact with someone (in the club?) via mobile phone.
6. The contact ain't leaving the club until 0330 so Corrie heads for the kebab shop as the pubs are now closed and everyone is in Flex.
7. He orders a large meal to put him on till breakfast and bides his time in the doorway.
8. He sends a picture to his brother at 0308.
9. He jogs towards the pickup point at 0324 near the bins but his lift isn't there yet.
10. He skulks into the shadows to relieve himself.
11. His lift arrives between 0325-0420.
12. A bin lorry enters the bin/horseshoe area between 0400-0420 but Corrie is either not seen or has left already.
13. Corrie's phone is pinged by the BSE mast area at 0430 meaning he's still within the area.
14. He departs the area in a vehicle with the person he's made contact with earlier and heads towards BM.
14. At 0458, Corrie's phone pings the BM mast area.
15. Corrie is still within the BM 3-5km mast area until 0800 where his phone either dies or its turned off.

Yes..and "NO"

Ping stops "0420"
Phone dies "0800"

Where is the biggest water "half an hour" away (or less)

I don't they disposed of the phone.
I think the "pings" are a tab out.
I think ...How the **** ping at 0800 ?

Yes Jessie where the footage can be viewed..apologies for the word film crew, what a horrible choice of word, I should of said camera crew, I just typed it as it was said to me :/

Roger, was there anything on this evening's news about Corrie as a result of today's camera crew?

Tony mentioned it in the podcast interview on 3rd November, but hasn't mentioned it since as far as I know, so it remains unconfirmed.

"... we can't confirm this yet, but we've got credible information that a car passed the wrong way up the one way street there"

Transcript and link to interview here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11343093/CM_Podcast_0311_Transcript.txt

Did anyone else that read Tony's interview (above) take away from it that Corrie may be experimenting (sexually), so the Barton Mills destination by choice is a definite possibility?

Wow! Well "two people" at around 3.25am is a bit different to 23/24 unidentified people, as previously mentioned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it just?!

I live in London, but even if I lived in BSE I wouldn't bother to view these images in the hub, If they do show 23 people in the area it'll be people going about their business later in the day. I'd save my shoe leather....

If you read the article it is because many cant be identified, assuming due to poor footage.

So so there's not much point people traipsing all the way up there to view, as they won't be able to see who the figures are either! As for all these people making pilgrimages...even if the images were clear...how would they recognise people that they've never seen before in their lives? Unless by sheer fluke, say, someone travelling 100 miles to view the images just happens to spot their next door neighbour wandering around BSE on that day!

And on that basis, it must be pre planned, non local- only an idiot would leave no evidence, but drive out down a one way street. I know where to pick up hidden from view, but not how to drive away- although writing it, it doesn't make sense, maybe it was just some random in the area.

When theres no traffic around in the in the early hours, some drivers will regularly drive the wrong way up a one-way street just to cut their journey. I don't think this has any connection at all. The police haven't mentioned it, so they're not interested in it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseD