UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to being totally confused. if the council camera was looking in the opposite direction at other people and the Cornhill shopping camera doesn't look into the bin area, why would it be impossible to cross over to Short Brackland without being seen? If there's only private cctv on Short Brackland which doesn't cover all of the road, does that not mean it could be back to - lost his phone by accident, tried to walk home, noone remembers seeing him, accident?

I'm confused too but how about this:

We know CCTV2 is on rotate so he could have evaded that. But he couldn't have gone back the way he came or he'd be on CCTV1 somewhere.

If he'd gone straight on he would have been picked up by the Cornmill camera (the double doors)

Which only leaves the private CCTV on Short B. I assume because of what Tony said that this camera must have sufficient coverage of both sides of the road, otherwise there's no way they can rule it out.

But I'm still confused and I guess we have to put faith in what Tony alludes to - he left by vehicle. There were 4 vehicles, all identified, 3 still under investigation. Question is, was it someone he knew or a stranger? Did he go willingly or was he forced?

That looks different.
Maybe it's the quality of the images.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2 0325 Capture.PNG
    2 0325 Capture.PNG
    175.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 2 0340 Capture.PNG
    2 0340 Capture.PNG
    276.5 KB · Views: 208
just a slight different light..my own CCTV shows same as pic one on the infra red footage and pic two when a light is on or goes on the area.

But a "piece of something" disappears ?
It's there in 0324 and gone in 0340.
Maybe it is the light. But the other piece seems to remain.

At the foot of the bin.

Someone who viewed the footage in the viewing area can be heard stating 'it's twenty to three in the morning' on the CCTV. (FACT).

I heard them say "twenty to four" ?

MY MISTAKE. You are correct.
The stated time by the woman's voice whilst watching the running man video was 'twenty to four'.

My apologies.

And this is why we have to be careful not to present things as FACT unless we're sure (not having a go M'Day!) I think half the details in this case have come from people either misspeaking, mishearing or misperceiving speculation.

We're getting there though folks, slowly.....

And this is why we have to be careful not to present things as FACT unless we're sure (not having a go M'Day!) I think half the details in this case have come from people either misspeaking, mishearing or misperceiving speculation.

We're getting there though folks, slowly.....
Definately my mistake I heard it correctly but misspoke it back to myself and then stated it as fact. :(
You're correct in your thought process.

Definately my mistake I heard it correctly but misspoke it back to myself and then stated it as fact. :(
You're correct in your thought process.

The thing is, if it's true (and let's not forget 3:40 has only come from something a bystander heard I think, not an official source) running man went past the bin area just 15 minutes after Corrie was there. He didn't glance to the right so I reckon he didn't see anything. I think he's probably irrelevant, but wonder if there is any footage of where he ran to.

I'm more interested in 4 minute man. Which direction did he come from / head towards? Did any locals view the footage and if so can you confirm which camera picked him up?

The rest of the footage, well urgh, I've said it before it might as well have been filmed by a potato...

I'm not sure why they're focusing on pedestrians? It's CLEAR that Corrie wasn't attacked otherwise there'd be evidence. And the only person capable of throwing a 90kg man over his shoulder and carrying him off into the night is the Incredible Hulk - and he certainly couldn't do it without being captured on camera and seen by people passing by.

Corrie wasn't in a bin, either - that's been established.

So it's blindingly obvious he left the area by choice and evaded the CCTV.

I'm not sure why they're focusing on pedestrians? It's CLEAR that Corrie wasn't attacked otherwise there'd be evidence. And the only person capable of throwing a 90kg man over his shoulder and carrying him off into the night is the Incredible Hulk - and he certainly couldn't do it without being captured on camera and seen by people passing by.

What about the vehicle theory?

Now we know about the Cornhill camera the police MUST know if a vehicle entered that area and stayed for any length of time (quickest scenario - knock Corrie over and put him in the boot) before leaving again. And if the Short B camera is there, then they should have a pretty accurate timeframe for ALL vehicles. So say 2 of the 3 drove straight through passing both cameras within seconds, but the third one didn't, then that's the suspicious one, no?

But they say all vehicles have been ID'd so......

Arrrrgh, none of it makes sense!! I wish the police or family would release the times of all these vehicles and people, but then I suppose it's only relevant if you're sleuthing.

I might have missed it but I'll ask again - have any of our local members viewed all 12 minutes and if so what's the story?!

This.

If they're scouting for witnesses they must think something untoward happened, but there's no evidence of that. If he hopped in a car who on earth would have noticed that and remember 9 weeks later

This.

If they're scouting for witnesses they must think something untoward happened, but there's no evidence of that. If he hopped in a car who on earth would have noticed that and remember 9 weeks later
If someone of type 'not their own' was hanging round they might remember especially if they saw someone get in that persons vehicle.
His clothing was distinctive enough to remember if they did see him, especially considering the clothing for that area appears to be blob black.

My first post so be gentle. Am I the only person who has been wondering why so many calls from brother on the Friday including one nearly for an hour in the car before going out and then no further calls for three days when they are then notified by base of absence? Does anyone know how long the drive from Fife could take?

Looks like a can. Maybe got kicked or dragged by a car or binned by someone.

My first post so be gentle. Am I the only person who has been wondering why so many calls from brother on the Friday including one nearly for an hour in the car before going out and then no further calls for three days when they are then notified by base of absence? Does anyone know how long the drive from Fife could take?

I must admit that I did wonder if the family were worried prior to the base realising that Corrie was missing for duty. I don't think the family could be involved due to all the pushing they have done to help find him. If so am honest, I am hoping that Corrie has decided to take time out because at least he would still he alive. Not that I think that isn't a serious matter but he could have been really miserable for some reason and scared to share it with anyone.

This is the first time I have posted by the way. I have followed with interest for a couple of weeks and decided to sign up as this case has intrigued me.

I have been following. I'm in the UK but I do not need to be at a place right now... is there anywhere should be looked at?
( Ican take a train or bus if needed)

This.

He could of left in his own accord. His family might of thought they were close and maybe he didnt think the same way. Of he decided to just go, the FB prevents him from coming back unnoticed. How does he explain I just wanted to get away. I am beginning to lean this way as there is no proof of foul play. [emoji45]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member