UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milspo, in your opinion, what do you think might have happened to Corrie?

I honestly have no idea. Being in limbo like this must be the worst feeling in the world! It boggles my mind that someone could just vanish, and I don't even know Corrie.

Yes, it seems to be the big push, they're going for it themselves without the police - fair play to them!
Don't understand the need for money for phone numbers and a computer though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess they probably need the phone and computer so they can set up their own 'incident line' or something

I guess they probably need the phone and computer so they can set up their own 'incident line' or something

Ah that makes sense, I couldn't understand why but I do now. Thanks

I honestly have no idea. Being in limbo like this must be the worst feeling in the world! It boggles my mind that someone could just vanish, and I don't even know Corrie.

Well if it was a Grindr hookup gone wrong, I can't help thinking back to PC Semple earlier this year ......

Ah that makes sense, I couldn't understand why but I do now. Thanks

No idea if that's the actual reason - just my first thought when I read it, since the blurb talks about the lack of resource to deal with a tiny number of calls per week 🙂

Yes....that's along the lines my opinion is leading now.

Could also be accidental tho'....but I strongly believe interaction with another man is key (as opposed to female affair)

Who is the woman who has opened the just giving page is she a relation has the family given it the go ahead if not this has to be proceed with caution
She's the landlady of The Bull pub at Barton Mills.

Nicola wants to hope that nothing goes a miss evidence wise since she has publicly come out about Suffolk police as I have known things to disappear in another case :(

Thank you Julieo55 I did realise that in the end was bit shocked was done so quick but no time like the present

Does that mean we should be asking ourselves why they can't figure it out or do they know it but for some reason are persisting with a pretence?
Both I think. TBF only TW was claiming that cctv was effective. I don't really know why he would say that.

<modsnip>

"Intransigence" rather leaps out and again suggests to me a fundamental disagreement about lines of enquiry.

Well if it was a Grindr hookup gone wrong, I can't help thinking back to PC Semple earlier this year ......

That was the first thing I thought of, too - the police made a hot mess of that investigation though, didn't they?

Ummm, there are 101 guests lurking and watching at present. That's the most I think I've seen for this case.

She's the landlady of The Bull pub at Barton Mills.

Why did the family not set this page up themselves????
Perhaps she wants payment for the 10 weeks the family have been staying there. Perhaps I'm just getting cynical!!
I just don't understand, everyone feeling for Corrie's Grandparents and believe me I really feel for them in all of this. But they pledge a reward, which has not been up for grabs and a penny will not be paid unless information leads to his return/ finding and it coincides with the just giving page. Just very odd!! IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member