UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
made a mess of Claudia Lawrence case as well tbh jmo of course

Meds have kicked in :( so trying to stay up but not doing myself any favours goodnight godbless thanks for all the help (you know who you are) xx

Why did the family not set this page up themselves????
Perhaps she wants payment for the 10 weeks the family have been staying there. Perhaps I'm just getting cynical!!
I just don't understand, everyone feeling for Corrie's Grandparents and believe me I really feel for them in all of this. But they pledge a reward, which has not been up for grabs and a penny will not be paid unless information leads to his return/ finding and it coincides with the just giving page. Just very odd!! IMO of course.
]

I think events have just conspired and all happened at once. Nicola has found out something critical about her opinion of the investigation, the grandparents then decide to offer a reward as an incentive on the face of that, and based on whatever failure the family perceive has occurred have now decided to launch their own investigation

BBM.

"Intransigence" rather leaps out and again suggests to me a fundamental disagreement about lines of enquiry.

Or maybe in terms of classifying the case as AWOL, for example, and refusing to reclassify it to any other category even if evidence begins to point in that direction? Jmo.

in·tran·si·gent
inˈtransəjənt,inˈtranzəjənt/
adjective

Or maybe in terms of classifying the case as AWOL, for example, and refusing to reclassify it to any other category even if evidence begins to point in that direction?

Or insisting on investigating a gay angle against the wishes of the family.

Meds have kicked in :( so trying to stay up but not doing myself any favours goodnight godbless thanks for all the help (you know who you are) xx

Night! X

On my local BBC news again

]

I think events have just conspired and all happened at once. Nicola has found out something critical about her opinion of the investigation, the grandparents then decide to offer a reward as an incentive on the face of that, and based on whatever failure the family perceive has occurred have now decided to launch their own investigation

It's certainly been an eventful day, I hope something new comes of all the activity

Ok..can someone please clarify...has it come out that Corrie is gay or is this still hearsay? If so is it true he was using grindr or is this again hearsay?
I'm trying to catch up but I can't find original posts for some of the replies!!

Ok..can someone please clarify...has it come out that Corrie is gay or is this still hearsay? If so is it true he was using grindr or is this again hearsay?
I'm trying to catch up but I can't find original posts for some of the replies!!

It's hearsay. But it has been my opinion from day one that it was a Grindr hook up gone wrong. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did the family not set this page up themselves????
Perhaps she wants payment for the 10 weeks the family have been staying there. Perhaps I'm just getting cynical!!
I just don't understand, everyone feeling for Corrie's Grandparents and believe me I really feel for them in all of this. But they pledge a reward, which has not been up for grabs and a penny will not be paid unless information leads to his return/ finding and it coincides with the just giving page. Just very odd!! IMO of course.
What I find strange is the conflict of praise the other is negative in police input. One has a funding page the other offers reward on own. Based on the two observations is there a divide? Surely if anyone needed support it would be two pensioners. IMO it appears fractured.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

£10 in. Independent way forward could be good. Private investigator is a good option! They may have luck with some kind of trace, may be able to procure mast data and perhaps they (or we all) could lend weight to FOI release of the CCTV footage. Maybe even mobile data? Think they/we may need some CEO's of grindr/tinder direct influence and support to actively want to turn any possible data over. But this is a chance at reaching them through kindness of heart than via the Police, and whatever pyramid they'd need to go through to get that data. Not that we'd necessarily be fed any of this info, but I put a donation in so they can hopefully get it, at least. Cos it would seem they feel they cannot get it from the Police.

DC, what are they showing on BBC? I've been trying to get a link for a few hours but not successful...

A rather watered down interview basically nothing we haven't heard from the earlier interview, the lady was pretty rubbish at doing it TBH it was someone different. I could rewind my tv and film it but I wouldn't be able to find a way to get it on here I can't even work out photos haha

Yes it's hard to navigate! When I try to edit I'm logged out and then can't get back in for ages!

I find the site a lot easier to navigate & manage by using the Tapatalk app. HTH

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Until it appears on the website or in MSM its is purely hearsay that Corrie is gay and was using Grindr. Please do not take it as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie