UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if they come across genuine evidence relating to a police case a reputable PI will take that info to the police.

I'm just going to clarify this.

The police are involved in Corrie's case because there is a question that a criminal act has been committed. As such, if a PI finds evidence that supports the assumption of a serious criminal act they should notify the police of what they've found.

PI's do get involved in criminal investigations which need not involve the police, eg being engaged by a company to investigate employee thefts from or fraud against the company. Although those are obviously criminal acts they may effectively be dealt with in-house, eg stopping losses from wages and dismissal.

You have no idea what people hide in their lives. So I don't think we can make any assumption
THe reason I say this, my good friend has just found out her dad is bi sexual and he's 70!

we don't know that he didnt meet here do we? We don't know where he was picked up if at all. This car is just around the corner from hughes, the doorway he was in presumably for 2 hours. It must be relevant one way or another imo. I'm questioning everything now.
Further to my post above- the family and the police wanted drivers of vehicles to come forward for elimination, witnesses, whatever, so here's a vehicle right next to where corrie was for 2 hours. So has the owner/driver/occupants come forward previously and has it been eliminated yet? If not, why not?

I am hoping that Nicola is getting some support and perhaps legal advice. She looks shattered and I guess probably hasn't slept much in 10 weeks, this would be too much for most people.

I am hoping that Nicola is getting some support and perhaps legal advice. She looks shattered and I guess probably hasn't slept much in 10 weeks, this would be too much for most people.

I hope so too. Without knowing what's gone on it's really hard to say anything. I certainly hope she finds the answers she needs.

sorry but what evidence has gone missing? I must have missed that. What post was that?

Nothing in this case - it was just a comment from a few pages ago from someone who was in a similar situation (hiring PI) only to find some police evidence had gone missing along the way

I hope so too. Without knowing what's gone on it's really hard to say anything. I certainly hope she finds the answers she needs.

I think it'll make her feel more in control of the situation, too.

I think it'll make her feel more in control of the situation, too.

I can certainly agree (although never having been in this situation obviously) that it must be incredibly frustrating when all you want is answers and the police don't seem to have any. Especially so close to Christmas she must feel increasingly desperate.

The justgiving page has doubled the amount raised for sulsar in just two days. So she has obviously really resonated with people.

Your right. That is odd wording IMO. What could that mean? I can only guess they are preparing in the event he is alive and for him to return from awol but needing some care for mental or physical welfare.

Or they know hes alive...

Or they know hes alive...

I honestly don't think Nicola knows he's alive. You only have to watch her interviews to see she's desparate to find out what's happened to him and if any one if the family knew IMO they wouldn't have allowed things to go so far without saying anything.

JMO

Thank you from me too! This is exactly how I've been thinking of it from the beginning.

I'm so sorry. I meant to reply to a post on page 18. Not sure I've got the hang of this!! Sorry

So, the police believe him to have definitely walked and have ruled out a vehicle picking him up if we're to go off The Mirrors newspaper report??

"Detectives believe he tried to walk ten miles back to his base at RAF Honington in Suffolk.

But his family, who have repeatedly criticised the police handling of the case, fear he may have been abducted ."

Source https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...UjP3jkt6mxdRo6lIQ&sig2=zkhfN4qYzgi-kWoOTii__Q

So, the police believe him to have definitely walked and have ruled out a vehicle picking him up if we're to go off The Mirrors newspaper report??

"Detectives believe he tried to walk ten miles back to his base at RAF Honington in Suffolk.

But his family, who have repeatedly criticised the police handling of the case, fear he may have been abducted ."

Source https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...UjP3jkt6mxdRo6lIQ&sig2=zkhfN4qYzgi-kWoOTii__Q

That's interesting theres no third party evidence..

They really do have nothing whatsoever to go on do they? :(

I'm not sure about that. If they believe there's no third party involvement they must think it's possible to walk out of the horseshoe area. Something the family have pushed to be untrue. It's curious.

His father and grandfather were visibly upset and very emotional during The Press Conference. His grandfather stating he didn't think he would see him again. Nicola as always composed but has used very strongly the word betrayal. If they feel he is being held against his will by female, male, or group, it may have prompted the reward money from his dad's side of the family and subsequently the Crowd Funding appeal from his mum's side. I feel that they have been told something by the Police in the past few days, or realised there is no new information or leads by the Police and that this has led them to the actions taken by them yesterday. The searches by Sulsar seem to have stopped or are certainly very quiet. I do feel the Police don't have any leads, and if they don't, they will scale back the resources, just my personal opinion. Everything we have been told came via Uncle Tony, from Website updates, not from the Police, latterly. Initially they were much more forthcoming in information. The no faith in the Police has been rumbling for some time now, in statements, and newspaper coverage and I wonder if this has led to a complete breakdown in communication and information from the Police. I am excluding his dad and grandparents, as they seemed to praise the work done to date, certainly more PC in what they said. My own personal opinion is that he is not AWOL by choice. The maps by Midsummer and contributions by James King, DC Flag and others too numerous to mention here are superb, all with little information to go on. This reminds me that Tony implied in his last statement on the website, that they were getting little information themselves. From the cameras and angles, he could have left that area unseen, a short walk on foot and picked up in a car or picked up without the horseshoe cameras seeing the car. He could also have exited in a car and come to harm in natural circumstances, on leaving the car, and been missed by the searchers as has happened with the American lady who went missing in Scotland. She had been missed in the official searches and was found by private searches. JMO and instead of watching, contributing.

So, other than the fact that they love Corrie so very much (and it's completely understandable), why are the family so sure that a third party is involved? Could they have some information that the police don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal