GUILTY UK - Diane Stewart, 47, found dead, Bassingbourn, Cambridgeshire, 25 June 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guilty or Not Guilty?

Gotta be NG hasn't it. If he is still saying he is innocent on Helen's murder, it wouldn't wash well admitting he did in fact kill his first wife.

I think it likely he will wait until outcome of this trial, and if found Not Guilty, may then put in appeal on other.

Hi all my old Websleuth buddies. Hope you are all well and masked up :)
How will our "My head's All Over The Place" friend plead tomorrow. Has to plead Not Guilty, right??
Wonder how he looks now. Fatter and more dishevelled than ever no doubt! :eek:

Notice that the CourtServe listing changed today to

DEFENDANT TO BE PRODUCED

What does that mean? In person, not via CVP as previously stated?

And also seems to now have changed from this morning, to this afternoon.

Ian Stewart, who is accused of murdering his wife Diane in Bassingbourn in 2010, was due to enter a plea today at St Albans Crown Court – but the hearing was adjourned.

He was due to be produced at court this morning, but due to ‘logistical’ reasons he was unable to appear, and the plea and trial preparation hearning was postponed.

He is now due to enter a plea on November 2.

Murder-accused Ian Stewart’s plea hearing adjourned again

Ian Stewart, who is accused of murdering his wife Diane in Bassingbourn in 2010, was due to enter a plea today at St Albans Crown Court – but the hearing was adjourned.

He was due to be produced at court this morning, but due to ‘logistical’ reasons he was unable to appear, and the plea and trial preparation hearning was postponed.

He is now due to enter a plea on November 2.

Murder-accused Ian Stewart’s plea hearing adjourned again
Maybe he's got so fat that he can't get into the prison van :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez