GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent statement by the senior police officer, pointing out how much devastation IS' murder has caused - the Sinfield family devastated at this shameful attempt to drag Helen's beloved husband's name through the mud with his bollox Nick and Joe story. This 'man' has no shame, he will use and abuse anyone to suit his own selfish ends!

And IS' own family mentioned too, the lies to which they have been subjected. His elderly parents and his sons have to live with this for the rest of their lives. So many casualties of a wicked outrage like this and as John Bailey so poignantly stated, nothing can ever put right the loss of Helen.

I feel sure Judge Bright's sentencing statement will be quite something. So many aggravating features in this murder, I sincerely hope the length of sentence will make any chance of future release a forlorn hope for IS.

9839329733ff2bd4c0012eb907fce687.jpg

Love and peace now for Helen and Boris [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant!!! Been checking news all morning and just seen GUILTY verdict. Finally he will be known for what he is a cold calculating murderer. And yes police need to look into Diane's death. In a garden and given as "suspected epileptic seizure" at the time. When HB first went missing I researched IS as immediately I suspect him and foul play. When I heard of his wife's unusual death in a garden no witnesses it sounded fishy to me. The mask of GGHW is off now. I hope nobody stands by this vile man. I hope his family disown him.

His body language, in my unprofessional opinion is one of somebody who really couldn't give a toss that his fiance is missing.

It is quite stunning isnt it ........ a sort of, oh you're not still going on about this are you

I am so angry and feel devastated that this "man" was able to destroy so many lives and families because of his greed, none of them deserved any of this, especially Helens elderly parents and her brother. It is cruel and unforgiveable. He is guilty of so much more than was said during this trial and I am sure there is more destruction to come. I got to know Helen in this past year and I will honor her and Boris by buying and read the bikinibook this summer in the most beautiful serene place I know, my little cottage.

YEEESSSSS !!! I just got home 5 minutes ago, just in time. ! I had no doubt if they found him guilty of murder, he had to be found guilty on all other charges too. Well done jury.

Me too - only just got back now - thank heaven for this outcome - what we all hoped for and mostly expected, but nothing in this crazy world is ever guaranteed. On this occasion at least, justice has been delivered. Helen has the final say: it will be all right in the end. May she now be able to rest in peace, with Boris and John. I believe the police intend to investigate the death of Diane on the back of this verdict.

I am so incredibly angry and affected by this verdict. I knew already he was guilty as you all know, but it seems my emotions are slow in catching up with my brain.

I feel the same T. It's knowing that he will carry on as normal having enjoyed the discomfort and pain he's caused everyone with this wild fantasy whilst the families of all involved are left to make sense of such a senseless and unnecessary murder in the most horrific of circumstances. That's why I said earlier any temporal serving of justice is bittersweet and fleeting. The chaos and senselessness remains. In truth it never went away, we were merely distracted by the drama of the trial and a thirst for justice - a justice that will never suffice.

I am so incredibly angry and affected by this verdict. I knew already he was guilty as you all know, but it seems my emotions are slow in catching up with my brain.

I think I can understand a bit of how you feel Tortoise. This verdict, though it is what I hoped for, has made me feel so angry and so sad.

During the trial I made myself detached from the emotion of it all, the facts were what mattered.
But now for me it has to be faced and accepted, and it isn't a celebration that the correct verdict has been reached.

I do praise the police, they've done such a good job and presented a watertight case. It is just, but I shall never understand why he did it, nor how a person could do such a terrible, terrible thing.

watching sky news and to me IS bodylanguage says it all about what Helen meant to him, the police must have been very suspicious from early on.

I absolutely agree with you. A totally fake response. Him dropping down onto the stairs looked very theatrical. Even his comments at his own arrest were insincere IMO. Seemed a bit like an amdram performance.

Excellent statement by the senior police officer, pointing out how much devastation IS' murder has caused - the Sinfield family devastated at this shameful attempt to drag Helen's beloved husband's name through the mud with his bollox Nick and Joe story. This 'man' has no shame, he will use and abuse anyone to suit his own selfish ends!

And IS' own family mentioned too, the lies to which they have been subjected. His elderly parents and his sons have to live with this for the rest of their lives. So many casualties of a wicked outrage like this and as John Bailey so poignantly stated, nothing can ever put right the loss of Helen.

I feel sure Judge Bright's sentencing statement will be quite something. So many aggravating features in this murder, I sincerely hope the length of sentence will make any chance of future release a forlorn hope for IS.

Could the sentence be so long that IS reflects on things and admits to all and even comes clean about what happened with his first wife? I can only wish. I feel certain that he's responsible for 2 murders but unless he confesses we'll never know the truth.

I think I'm too naïve about how evil some people can be. IS must go down as one of the wickedest, most cold blooded murderers in recent years.

As has been said, so many innocent lives have been shattered by this selfish thing. If IS has even just one atom of decency in him, he would come clean and explain all, but he hasn't.

I am so angry and feel devastated that this "man" was able to destroy so many lives and families because of his greed, none of them deserved any of this, especially Helens elderly parents and her brother. It is cruel and unforgiveable. He is guilty of so much more than was said during this trial and I am sure there is more destruction to come. I got to know Helen in this past year and I will honor her and Boris by buying and read the bikinibook this summer in the most beautiful serene place I know, my little cottage.

It's a brilliant book - although I do have to stop myself from throwing it across the room when she refers to GGHW!

Ewww the custody photo of IS just shown on Sky News - clean shaven with cold, staring eyes, he absolutely looks like a psychopath - nothing cuddly about him at all!

I would be amazed if the police haven't already made quiet investigations into Diane's death. The fact that they have spoken about this so incredibly soon after the verdict suggests to me that they already have some decent, founded suspicion on the subject.

Thank god for those 12 sane people!!! Feel utterly horrified for J + O, its quite one thing for your dad to have murdered his 'fiancee' but another for him to have killed their mum... horrific thought.

I would be amazed if the police haven't already made quiet investigations into Diane's death. The fact that they have spoken about this so incredibly soon after the verdict suggests to me that they already have some decent, founded suspicion on the subject.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member