GUILTY UK - India Chipchase, 20, Northampton, 30 January 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, sorry if it's been mentioned before and I didn't see , but in the Sun article her boyfriend is named as Evan Reinhaa but the DM article refers to Grant Hare as being her boyfriend - I'm confused?

Also, sorry if it's been mentioned before and I didn't see , but in the Sun article her boyfriend is named as Evan Reinhaa but the DM article refers to Grant Hare as being her boyfriend - I'm confused?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/trials/boyfriend-woman-who-raped-murdered-8458271

Yup here in the mirror too though I'd guess they might be in what could be described as a 'casual relationship' ?

Whether or not she was still in a relationship with the rugby player or not I doubt anyone would want that broadcast as I'm sure everyone would want to protect her reputation

So the taxi driver said he stopped in Marlborough Road. Patrick Francis saw them going into house. He mentioned he saw India holding onto the railings. What railings are there between Marlborough Road and the house ?

Has anyone googled Patrick Francis and looked at his past?

So the taxi driver said he stopped in Marlborough Road. Patrick Francis saw them going into house. He mentioned he saw India holding onto the railings. What railings are there between Marlborough Road and the house ?

I just have, you think it's the same guy?

Yup here in the mirror too though I'd guess they might be in what could be described as a 'casual relationship' ?

Whether or not she was still in a relationship with the rugby player or not I doubt anyone would want that broadcast as I'm sure everyone would want to protect her reputation

Edited to add

Actually, I'm wondering if the articles where Evan is referred to as Indias 'boyfriend' were just over eager reporters putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7 or assuming they were still together but they'd actually broken up?

I can see railings at the junction of Marlborough Rd and Stanley Rd but if the witness was at that point, then he must have pretty good night vision to see all the way down Stanley Road to see them going into the house.

eta Witness didnt actually say which house they went into.

Today's reporting

A man accused of raping and murdering a barmaid has claimed she placed his hands on her neck during "loving" sex at his house.

The body of India Chipchase, 20, was found on a mattress beneath a sheet at Edward Tenniswood's home in Stanley Road, Northampton, on 31 January.

Mr Tenniswood, 52, denies the charges.

He told Birmingham Crown Court they had twice had sex and Miss Chipchase said she had not felt that happy "in ages".

Demonstrating to jurors by placing his own hands around his neck in a rubbing motion, he said: "She puts her hands on top of my hands and moves my hands down to her neck."

He added: "It's a very organic thing."

Mr Tenniswood said that she then moved his hands away.

He earlier described how he hugged his victim "liked we were posing for a selfie" after claiming she kissed him first.

He claimed the moment was "an incredibly moving thing" as he described he and Ms Chipchase embracing and looking at their reflections together in an upstairs mirror.

"She just made this incredibly moving comment which at the time was very sweet," he added.

"It was a very 'India' thing to do."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-36903459

He described how the 20-year-old had injured herself and scratched him after "falling backwards" to the floor while trying to sit on his downstairs sofa.

Immediately afterwards they shared a joke about the incident and she gave him a French kiss, he said.

He also claimed he gave her the "grand tour" of his rented terraced house, which on Tuesday he had described as "squalid", and led her to an upstairs bedroom with two plastic cups of wine.

The pair sat on a bench in the bedroom, he said, and were "fixated" on the mirror opposite them.

"She said: 'Oh, it looks like we're in the middle of an oil painting and she put her arm around me and squeezed, like we were posing for a selfie.

Mr Tenniswood continued: "I looked at her and said 'India' and gently kissed her.

"She reciprocated, and it developed into a proper kiss."

Opening the trial last week, prosecutor Christopher Donnellan QC said Mr Tenniswood turned up outside a cocktail bar on 30 January, where Miss Chipchase was in a "fairly pickled state".

"He was overheard by others to say, "not to worry", and he'd get her home safe - he didn't."

The trial continues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-36903459

This bloke is starting to make me feel sick. A 20 year old attracted to a 51 year old who lives in a pig sty ???

60 injuries from loving sex ????

What a freak. I am so cross with this.

Why is he anonymous on a Google search? Where is he on electoral roll? Why did his mum disown him ?

India so sorry you came across such a lame excuse for a human being.

This bloke is starting to make me feel sick. A 20 year old attracted to a 51 year old who lives in a pig sty ???

60 injuries from loving sex ????

What a freak. I am so cross with this.

Why is he anonymous on a Google search? Where is he on electoral roll? Why did his mum disown him ?

India so sorry you came across such a lame excuse for a human being.

I definitely agree there is more to Edward Tenniswood, they probably can't mention it in the interest of giving him a fair trial. I think a lot will come out in the papers about him when the trial is finished.

From reading what he's said in court you would think he was talking about some kind of love story, he's a deeply disturbed man.

I live about a mile away from where this happened, there is some talk on our local Spotted: FB pages that he was known to the police and that his house had been raided a week before India was murdered although you never know how true some of the stuff on those pages is.

Evidence from landlord of ETs home ( evidence given last week I think )

The former landlord of the Northampton man accused of murdering India Chipchase has told a jury his tenant was a “loner” who could be “very hard to get away from” once he started talking.

Alan Freeman, the owner of 6 Stanley Road, in Northampton gave evidence on the fifth day of the trial of Edward Tenniswood, aged 52, who is accused of raping and murdering Ms Chipchase, aged 20.

Birmingham Crown Court heard Tenniswood moved in to Mr Freeman’s property in January 2010 after he was put in touch with him via one of his other tenants.

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/n...ant-to-touch-things-that-were-dirty-1-7493771

I definitely agree there is more to Edward Tenniswood, they probably can't mention it in the interest of giving him a fair trial. I think a lot will come out in the papers about him when the trial is finished.

From reading what he's said in court you would think he was talking about some kind of love story, he's a deeply disturbed man.

I live about a mile away from where this happened, there is some talk on our local Spotted: FB pages that he was known to the police and that his house had been raided a week before India was murdered although you never know how true some of the stuff on those pages is.

bbm - or very cunning, made it all up, knows very well it's all a lie. jmo

(With this case and the address of the house all over the media, will the landlord even be able to rent it out again, I wonder?)

I agree Elainera and Deano - he is telling his fantasy story of what he wanted to happen.
On the one hand I do feel some pity for him, this is in no way a normal existence and he is clearly unbalanced - but he is also very dangerous.
I seem to remember there was some evidence, way back, that he had been seen before on Bridge Street ( other nights ) and the witnesses who saw him with India all said he spoke to her as though he knew her. So I dont think this is the first time he has approached women in this way and tried to get them to go home with him.

[h=1]India Chipchase murder accused 'dated a famous model'[/h]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-36916442

A bookkeeper accused of raping and murdering a student in Northampton has told a court he once dated a famous model
Mr Tenniswood also told the court that he been "lucky enough to have had some extremely attractive girlfriends, some of whom are fashion models" despite having "not a hugely successful life".

Highly unlikely imo , he sounds completely delusional !

His story is completely mad. So he wanted India to help him get into a club to get a drink ? having just seen her being evicted from a club

and his choice of words is revealing He hadn't thought forensically ?

He clearly lost touch with reality a long time ago.

He has had 6 months to fabricate this dribble. The trial took far to long to come around.

I looked at the photos of people in NB's on their Facebook page. They are all very young. A 51 year old bald short guy would really blend in well !

A predictor !

He said taking her to a hotel would be seedy. What compared to his cling film covered dump !!!!

After Mr Donnellan asked Tenniswood about his first meeting with Miss Chipchase outside NB’s, the defendant said they “clicked like old friends.”
He said: “We both said how it was spooky how we just clicked together.”
Tenniswood admitted that he knew the duffel coat he was wearing was not suitable clothing to be let into NB’s but said he tried because he was the “world’s greatest optimist.”
He said he had last been into NB’s 10 years ago but was then shown footage that the prosecution alleges was him trying to get into the club at 2.51am two weeks earlier.
Tenniswood denied he was the man in the footage and offered to bet the prosecutor £100 that it was not him.

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/n...n-ambulance-was-bad-decision-making-1-7498060

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back