GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she supposed to be in Bargain Booze until 8.30? Or am I just very confused?

Been following this case for a long time but never posted here...
Some tweets:

Jon Kay (@jonkay01)

Jo's mum looking away from Tabak all the time. Boyfriend Greg Reardon looking straight at him.

Tabak "thinks" he stayed in his flat til after 2125 that night when he says he left, planning to go to Asda.

Jury has been told Jo got home to her flat at around 2040 that night.

Tabak says as he left his flat the security light outside Jo's flat came on. He looked in and saw "Joanna" in the kitchen.

"I waved to her an she waved back". His voice trembles. He pauses.

"She invited me in. I took off my coat. I hung it on the coat rack in the hall. We both went into the kitchen

"We both said we were bored with our partners away...We talked about her cat..

Tabak: Jo made a "flirty" comment about how her cat went to places it shouldnt - she added: "A bit like me"

rupertevelyn reported the time wrong. Other reporters say 8:40pm

rupertevelyn

VT says he ate a pizza for supper that night. It was pre-prepared from a supermarket not one he made himself.

VT says he decided to go out again because it was lonely without tanja he did not want to stay home all evening. He decided to go to Asda

he was going to go 'by car' his car was 'on the street'

Are you able to say what time it was as you left your flat? 'no, not exactly' he says

Jo Yeates didn't get back to her flat until 8.29 or thereabouts says Clegg

"missing you loads it's boring here without you. V xx" - VT says he sent this text before he decided to go to Asda

VT says he stayed in his flat until 9.25. he says he left his flat within minutes of sending the text

VT now talking about leaving his flat 'taking my usual route past flat1'

Is he suggesting that he was on Dutch time or something? He says that she got home at 8:29 and he left at 9:29 or should that read that he left his flat immediately after he sent the text at 8:29 and therefore she was home by then.

That 8.29 time is Rupert Evelyn tweet - all others saying twenty to nine or thereabouts

rupertevelyn

VT says light was on inside Joanna's flat when he past her flat. The blind was up. he looked into the kitchen.

VT says Jo was 'wearing a pink t-shirt' - 'i waved to her and she waved back'

VT "she was frankly going to open the front door"

"she invited me in" did you have on a coat? 'yes' 'i took it off and hung it the coat rack, we went into the kitchen'

what was said between the two of you? 'i recall that we talked about my girlfriend was away that i was a bit lonely bored'

'she made a flirty comment that the "cat went into places it shouldn't go a bit like me"'

how long do you think the 2 of you were speaking? 'roughly 10 minutes' says VT

She was home at 8:50 and in the shop at 8:40 ... and he's claiming it was 9:25? The time isn't making sense for me.

Jon Kay (@jonkay01)

Tabak: I decided to make a pass at her... I got the impression she wanted to kiss me...She had been friendly and offered me a drink

VT; I am not 100% clear what happened next.

Tabak; I touched her back. I did not kiss her. She started screaming loudly. I panicked. I put a hand over her mouth.

I said: I am sorry. Please stop (screaming)

rupertevelyn

did you decide to do anything 'yes i did'

'i decided to make a pass at her' says VT

'i thought i got the impression that she wanted to kiss me. she had been friendly'

'she had offered me a drink' had you accepted? 'no i'd already had a drink and i was going to drive'

do you have a clear recollection of what followed? 'not a 100 percent no'

'i um... leaned forward and um... put one of my hands on her back and tried to kiss her' did you kiss her?'no'

'she started to scream quite loudly' were you expecting her to do that 'no not at all' 'i panicked and put one of my hands over her mouth'

rupertevelyn

VT says light was on inside Joanna's flat when he past her flat. The blind was up. he looked into the kitchen.

VT says Jo was 'wearing a pink t-shirt' - 'i waved to her and she waved back'

VT "she was frankly going to open the front door"

"she invited me in" did you have on a coat? 'yes' 'i took it off and hung it the coat rack, we went into the kitchen'

what was said between the two of you? 'i recall that we talked about my girlfriend was away that i was a bit lonely bored'

'she made a flirty comment that the "cat went into places it shouldn't go a bit like me"'

how long do you think the 2 of you were speaking? 'roughly 10 minutes' says VT

So she was looking for someone to have another drink with, he was walking past, she said something about cats going where they shouldn't and then she was dead. Quite the story!

I think evidence of broken furniture and 40 injuries is relevant and that there is no way that there was that much blood if he killed her by putting pressure on her neck and he broke her nose while trying to put her into the quarry.

Why would she scream when someone mistakenly leaned in to kiss her ... wouldn't she simply pull away? He would have to be quite forceful to for her to be unable to pull away from a flirtacious kiss.

She was home at 8:50 and in the shop at 8:40 ... and he's claiming it was 9:25? The time isn't making sense for me.

7:15pm VT gets home, goes out to photo snow
7:25pm VT back in flat - no photos taken
8:40pm JY gets home
9:25pm VT texts TM saying he's bored, leaves his flat and walks past JY's kitchen window

If that is him in Waitrose , then his time line testimony is well up the shute.Two lonely individuals , one very sad and disturbed.

This just sounds so scripted; nobody really says "I decided to make a pass". When people were speculating on the internet, they used the phraseology of "a pass gone wrong". It's really not something I'd expect someone for who English is a second language to say - reeks !

Jon Kay (@jonkay01)

Tabak: "She went limp and fell to the floor. I was in a state of panic...shock..I still can't understand what happened"

Tabak: I lifted her onto her bed and went back to my flat in panic.

Tabak appears quite distressed. Wiping forehead often. Rubbing temples. Voice not so strong now.

rupertevelyn

'i said something like i'm sorry it's ok please stop'

'she started to scream again' 'i put one hand over her mouth and the other hand on her neck' why? 'i was panicking i wanted to stop her....

'i wanted to calm her down' did you intend to kill her? 'no' what did Joanna do? 'nothing that i can remember'

'i had no intention to harm her in anyway. I was trying to calm her down stop her screaming'

how long do you think you had your hand around her neck? 'only for a short time' more or less than a minute? 'less than a minute'

Def asks him to close his eyes and try and relive those moments. 15 seconds later he says 'i think now' - time frame of screams & killing

Joanna went limp. 'I was just in a state of panic shock, i couldn't believe, still can't understand what happened'

'after a short while i lifted her and put her on her bed in the bedroom' why did you go back to your flat? 'i think panic i couldn't.....

.....believe what happened i didn't know what to do'

'i went back to joanna's flat' what did you do? 'i went into the bedroom i was hoping that she was alive but clearly she wasn't'

Convenient excuse for his DNA to be in the bedroom...

This just sounds so scripted; nobody really says "I decided to make a pass". When people were speculating on the internet, they used the phraseology of "a pass gone wrong". It's really not something I'd expect someone for who English is a second language to say - reeks !

I was also wondering if he'd been reading the boards for ideas.

Jon Kay (@jonkay01)

VT: He says he then went back to see if she was alive. She wasn't. I carried her back to my flat. Had to stop halfway - quite heavy.

Tabak: I put her in my spare room and after a while decided to put her body into my plastic bicycle cover.

Tabak: This was "difficult" but I didn't want anyone to find out what had happened. Put her in boot of my car.

Tabak: I went back to Jo's flat. Switched off oven and tv. Picked up her pizza and one of her socks which had fallen off while body moved.

Tabak: I moved my car from the street into the parking space at the back of the flat.

rupertevelyn

'after a couple of minutes I lifted her body and went over to my flat' how did you carry her body 'in my arms'

'one hand was underneath her back the other was underneath her knees'

'she was quite heavy and i put her down halfway between her flat and my flat' were you able to get her into your flat?'yes'

where did you put her? 'first in my hallway and then after a couple of minutes in the spare bedroom'

VT says 'after sometime i decided to put her body in a bicycle cover'

how easy to put body in bicycle cover? 'er difficult' but did you succeed? 'in the end yes'

why did you put the body in the bicycle cover? 'because i didn't want anyone to find out what has happened and i decided to put it in boot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay