GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing Sweep, we had already established this a couple of weeks ago :)

Btw this BB footage provides us with plenty of information the police are not sharing with us -

1 - The edges of the images we see have been blacked out ?? Why ??

2 - We see images from cam no.8, where are the images from the other cams in BB & you can see they have multiple cams, look at the top lefthand side of the pic, you can see the cctv monitor up above the till, it looks to me to have at least 12 screens on it.

3 - Have the police identified the guy entering BB ahead of JY ??

4 - Why have the LE editied out the timer on the pics ?? This would give us a better incling to what time she was in there ?? These could of been taken at anytime ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4ApKAZ5ZU

Dunno what to think. Certainly it's a short clip.

No gloves in Tesco when she was buying the pizza.

You're right! She is wearing gloves in Bargain Booze.

No DNA would be under her fingernails in a struggle if she was accosted before getting back to her flat.

This ups the ante for the staging theory.

Oh Deckard the grey matter is whirling again. OMG Im not sleeping at night trying to work this one out, you have just added to my insomnia. :banghead:

No gloves in Tesco when she was buying the pizza.

You're right! She is wearing gloves in Bargain Booze

No DNA would be under her fingernails in a struggle if she was accosted before getting back to her flat.

This ups the ante for the staging theory.

& that is definitely a mobile phone in her hand, is it bleeping *text message recieved 'hence the bright smile' ;)

Sorry cant view 'Youtube' on my works computer :( , but try & let me know what you are pointing out ??
Nothing in particular, just the whole issue. Dunno what to think.
Why the short clip, the time cut off, and the black lines?? I guess the Police only need to show us she went in there to jog memories really. It doesn't help the people who want to help them though, like us :(

I've heard of manhunts before. But this Killer must be the most hunted ever.
Everyone is out to nail him.

The horrid thing about the video of Joanna in the shop is at that moment she had less than an hour to live.
Such is the fragility of our lives.

I find this case incredibly sad.

Sky news conference with the parents certainly made for interesting viewing. It sounds like LE are pretty sure who did it, they just need a couple of missing pieces to solve this. Clearly they know a lot more than we've been told, perhaps because they don't need the help of the public to solve this as much as they do need secrecy to help trip up the perp over conflicting accounts.

Her parents were pretty confident of this being solved. Message that it was someone Joanna knew also came across loud and clear.

Beyond that, I think that pretty much all of the possible scenarios have been gone through on here.

Oh my heart breaks for them. I really hope they find who did this so they can at least set their minds at some degree of rest.

I find it very interesting that this the second time in a short period that they have appealed to a potential friend/relative of the killer. They may have an idea they're onto something here surely? Especially if they're making the parents go through the process of making the appeal.

The horrid thing about the video of Joanna in the shop is at that moment she had less than an hour to live.
Such is the fragility of our lives.

I find this case incredibly sad.
I know what you mean. You can click the videos and Jo's alive again. You want to be able to press pause and stop things happening. But we know she's going to be found on the grass verge on Christmas morning. Very sad to see her smiling on those clips and she has no idea. Yes very sad indeed :(

Sky news conference with the parents certainly made for interesting viewing. It sounds like LE are pretty sure who did it, they just need a couple of missing pieces to solve this. Clearly they know a lot more than we've been told, perhaps because they don't need the help of the public to solve this as much as they do need secrecy to help trip up the perp over conflicting accounts.

Her parents were pretty confident of this being solved. Message that it was someone Joanna knew also came across loud and clear.

Beyond that, I think that pretty much all of the possible scenarios have been gone through on here.

Yes Brummster we have been through all possible scenarios, and we must remember that CJ is still on bail. Maybe the police need more proof to be able to nail him and that is why they have appealed. I havent ever thought it could be him but I'm changing my mind rapidly.

Wondering why you banged your own post on the head, when it seems quite a pertinent post, all things considered

For this reason: if it was a new dealer, there will have been text message contact the police would be sure to follow up.

If it was a regular guy/girl, then Greg would know who it was.

It wouldn't have been a surprise as she would have had to tell Greg that she was having to wait at home because she was getting some drugs in. From my experience (ahem...) all sorts of excuses are made where drug delivery is concerned.

Greg would have alerted the police. He/she would have been found by now.

I suggest that a scenario in which she met a guy for the first time at either of the pubs sounds plausible. But if he wasn't known to her friends, why would he get rid of the body?

Assuming it was a stranger murder, then perhaps she got into his car. He or someone else murdered her and they then panicked, took her stuff back to the flat to make it look like she got home whereas in fact she didn't. The Pizza was in the Tesco bag and was left in the car. The cider carefully placed to look as if she had even had a drink when she got home.

All she wanted was a couple of pills for the season but ended up in the company of two lunatics. They might have a reason to make it look like she got home OK and to dispose of the body.

Perhaps there's something to it. I have always thought it was two strangers. I desperately want it not to be GR.

Whoever it was certainly needs locating and quickly.

hi all, not been on for a few days, can someone remind me why it was not possible that the BF came back on sunday and killed joanna? did the police say she was wearing the same clothes as she was on friday when found? - im veering on the boyfriend not being involved but on some forums he seems to be prime suspect still, i view him as a nervous kind of guy, emotional, romantic, inexperienced as jo was his first serious relationship etc and upset hence any odd behaviour that some see or what he said plus the massive thing that his gf the woman he dreamed of spending rest of his life with was murdered - check back tomorrow because its after midnight now

If I had one wish it would be this:

'to be a fly on the wall in the police station'

I would especially like to know who has been taken into the interview room.

Apart from my hopes pinned on the reported DNA I'm hoping they are letting the perpetrator carry on with his life thinking he might be in the clear.
The detectives are getting ready to hammer in the final nail. Hopefully he will help them.

I ve been watching some of the first video's, posting the video of the parents talking about the night they heard Jo had gone missing, if you fast forward to about the middle, they then show a pic of Jo's graduation, they go on to say G/R waited around for two hours looking around the flat, the father then says he called them around 8.30, then his wife says 12 midnight, but he may have been under a lot of stress and got the time wrong, or has she got the time wrong, or have I got it wrong lol, maybe you can have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliGy7Nn-V0

This was hard to watch. Raw emotion. They completely dismiss that anyone who knew her could kill her.

Prayers for this family.

Originally Posted by whitedove View Post
I ve been watching some of the first video's, posting the video of the parents talking about the night they heard Jo had gone missing, if you fast forward to about the middle, they then show a pic of Jo's graduation, they go on to say G/R waited around for two hours looking around the flat, the father then says he called them around 8.30, then his wife says 12 midnight, but he may have been under a lot of stress and got the time wrong, or has she got the time wrong, or have I got it wrong lol, maybe you can have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliGy7Nn-V0
-
i watched that and thought about it, i believe the father was trying to say that the boyfriend got back around 8.30 and the mother confirmed they were called at midnight - i dont think the father was trying to hide anything if thats what you mean-i think he was mixing up when greg called them and what he said which was he got back around 8.30-there is a transcript somewhere on the web too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990