GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wearegemnews: In news at 4pm on @gem106fm - Latest on hunt for missing #Leicestershire teen Kayleigh Haywood with reporter @laurascigliano1 in Ibstock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Even the neighbour said he tried his best to avoid him! Also, the bit where the neighbour said he glared at him from his bedroom window creeped me out. He just sounds very strange.

Ahhh but his bedroom and living room are upside down...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I agree! Even the neighbour said he tried his best to avoid him! Also, the bit where the neighbour said he glared at him from his bedroom window creeped me out. He just sounds very strange.

But ... to play devil's advocate - he also manages to keep up a successful business and a mortgage.

Not everyone who is 'odd or a loner' is a murderer and not all murderer's are monsters ...

But ... to play devil's advocate - he also manages to keep up a successful business and a mortgage.

Not everyone who is 'odd or a loner' is a murderer and not all murderer's are monsters ...
Yes indeed he seemed to spend most of his time trying to build up his business.. it's all subjective for every person I've seen trotting out the wierd line I've also seen someone saying he was a nice guy...

Now the other one is the opposite..I've seem very little good stuff said about him

I didn't say it makes him a murderer or a monster.. I said it's strange behaviour if true?

And you never know what a person can be capable of no matter how well you think you know them, or how "nice" they seem to be..

A447 is melbourne road again isn't it

I didn't say it makes him a murderer or a monster.. I said it's strange behaviour if true?

And you never know what a person can be capable of no matter how well you think you know them, or how "nice" they seem to be..

Exactly what I was saying :)

In fairness every time someone is arrested for things like this the neighbours suddenly seem to believe that they were loners/looked at people wierd/acted strangely yet before the they never had any issue with them

And I also never said a 'loner' makes ur a murderer or anything else. I rather go with the facts, I was just making an observation on what they look like to me. <modsnip>

In fairness every time someone is arrested for things like this the neighbours suddenly seem to believe that they were loners/looked at people wierd/acted strangely yet before the they never had any issue with them

We can only go off what we have read though & give our opinion on it which I thought this thread was about?

We can only go off what we have read though & give our opinion on it which I thought this thread was about?

Yep and I was playing devil's advocate...just saying that neighbours initial remarks aren't always the most reliable

I think people should be careful what they are posting, because, as far as I'm aware, the suspects have not been named in MSM.
The Sun link now just brings up a blank page for me, so it looks as if the article naming them has been removed. Or is that just me?

Yep and I was playing devil's advocate...just saying that neighbours initial remarks aren't always the most reliable

I know. I apologise if i was trying to come across as argumentative as that wasn't the case. We're all on this forum for the same reason. I just hope she's found soon. Her poor family must be distraught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper