GUILTY UK - Kempsey, found in a septic tank, Jul'19, missing in 1982 - Brenda Venables *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My best guess is that the new owner ( a relative ) organised a routine clean for the cess pit as it probably had not been done for a while ;)
The previous owner must be regreting selling the house at this point. He could have lived out his life there with no-one knowing there was a body in his septic tank. Moo

Approx 2 hours away, Carole Packman ?
Killer husband recommended for open prison

"A husband who killed his wife has been recommended for a move to an open prison, despite never revealing the location of her body.

Carole Packman, 40, disappeared from the family home in Bournemouth in 1985".

The Grandson of Carole Packman was on This Morning today in the UK talking about his Grandfather's upcoming parole as the family are appealing with the new law coming through for murderers to reveal where the body is. I'm not sure if there is a thread for Carole Packman? Or is there? And yes could this body be her?

This bit concerns me: "Last December police said they had finished DNA testing of the bones, but did not confirm the remains found were those of Mrs Venables." Why????!

Thanks for sharing this update but OMG why does it all seem sooo wishy washy?

I'm confused... did they at least rule out Ms. Venables??? It's either her or it's not....

I'm confused... did they at least rule out Ms. Venables??? It's either her or it's not....

No they seem stuck. Nothing has progressed. I can only imagine that Ms Venables has no living relatives to get DNA or whatever from as its been over a year now since the bones were discovered.

DNA tests completed on human remains found in Kempsey
TESTS have been completed on human remains found in a septic tank in Kempsey in July last year.
A spokeswoman for West Mercia Police said: "We have had the results of the DNA testing.
"The investigation is on-going, and we are not able to release any further information at this time."

My impression is that they know it is Brenda and they know who is responsible, but they do not (yet) have enough evidence to charge.

No they seem stuck. Nothing has progressed. I can only imagine that Ms Venables has no living relatives to get DNA or whatever from as its been over a year now since the bones were discovered.

Far as I remember, from our earlier research, there are younger relatives who should be able to supply samples. But possibly the problem has been obtaining any suitable dna from the bones.

Well that's a turn up for the books! About blinking time too.

"Mark Paul from the CPS said: "The decision to authorise the charge against the defendant was made after careful consideration of all the available evidence of this complex case and determining that a prosecution is required in the public interest."

BBM - :rolleyes: ...I shall refrain...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back