Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a 29!
So we've got

15 (black door, luminol'd)
17 (white door, police were on path)
29 (per post above)
32 (per The Sun picture)
39 (per something in the back of my tired old mind)

I really am going to sleep now so if someone could just put a little list of residents together overnight, that would be grand, thanks ;)

Wait..... did no one see this?!

"The woman was allegedly in the car with a man who was described by Humberside Police as an “Asian man with a large beard,” and it was believed he was driving a “silver coloured estate car with either roof bars or a roof trim” at the time of the incident."

The article says he is from Hull and he raped the other girl in the early morning hours so that means he could be a candidate person to be in the area and around the early morning hours.

We need to find out if he was in custody or not on the day Libby went missing.

Criminals seem to be able to bond out of almost anything these days so I would not be surprised to hear he bonded out and could have been in Hull area on day she went missing.

The article says he is from Hull and he raped the other girl in the early morning hours so that means he could be a candidate person to be in the area and around the early morning hours.

We need to find out if he was in custody or not on the day Libby went missing.

Not only is he from Hull, he is from Wellesley Avenue!

I had a look and can’t see anything beyond appearing in court. I always hope for a serious charge, and if they were a safety risk, they would be off the streets. If this isn’t the case and there has been another serious offence, someone is going to be in a huge pile of doodoo.

I agree the journey time has not been mentioned. Perhaps the police think this is irrelevant if the taxi driver is cleared. They have clarified the timings post her being dropped off and this seems like the important part so maybe the focus?

I am sure LE knows what time she was picked up...if it was a regular taxi. Driver would have called in or whatever they do when they accept a fare. I think she was seen out of the taxi he is clear...seems unlikely a bad-intentioned cabbie would later drive her home...but jmo. More likely the time her friends gave is off.

I thought there was a 29!
So we've got

15 (black door, luminol'd)
17 (white door, police were on path)
29 (per post above)
32 (per The Sun picture)
39 (per something in the back of my tired old mind)

I really am going to sleep now so if someone could just put a little list of residents together overnight, that would be grand, thanks ;)

I’m wondering if there are a number of unsavoury characters in this street that were checked. Although the Luminol throws me completely. I thought that was only brought in when they had a strong suspicion a crime had been committed.

What if....

Libby lives at 32.
She got home, no key
Walks back to bench
Decided to go round the back of 32
It has a wooden gate
Neighbour on Heathcote hears scream, she thinks it’s in front of her house, but maybe she lives on the other side of the road and the sound in fact came from behind the house opposite her, which just so happens to back onto the back of 32 where the wooden gate is.

Sounds complicated but very clear if you look on a map

(Still not asleep)

You would think but if the UK is anything like the US then these snakes seem to be able to slither out and bond out of anything these days. How can we validate if he was in custody or not?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he got bailed (bonded). Can’t find any other news articles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1