Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the use of good scent tracking dogs may help LE now. We had heard they had dogs a few days ago so maybe now they can bring back a bunch of good scent dogs to help LE find her.

It almost sounds like the person they have in custody is either not talking or he is claiming he doesnt know where she is. Because LE is checking so many different places.

Bring back in some good scent dogs. It makes you wonder how quick they could find her if they had many teams of scent dogs scouring all over the area.

David Harrison‏ @DaveHarrisonBBC
A forensics officer has been bagging evidence & taking photographs around this abandoned building next to Hull’s Oak Road Playing Fields in the past half hour. Officers are continuing to search for missing university student Libby Squire.

Dyz_o4eWwAE-Of4.jpg

David Harrison on Twitter

me too, she must be currently living a nightmare, guilty or not guilty her whole life is turned upside down

JMO
I have thought a lot about how peripheal people get affected by these horrendous cases and in a lot of ways it is like a tree falling on your house.

Its unfortunate and not a lot one can do about it if you are totally innocent but someone close to you commits an awful crime or murder. Its not a lot different than a tree falling on your house or lightning striking you. It is what it is unfortunately.

Couple of things...

Perhaps he's been named locally because he lives at that address. However if no one saw him taken away could he have a friend or a relative of the same age who is staying with him that has been arrested?

I'm intrigued by the police having a presence tonight and to find out as much about Libby as possible and that you dont have to speak to them if you dont want. That strikes me as they think Libby knew this guy and maybe even had a relationship with him? I know that seems insane but what else do they want to find out about Libby if they believe they have the right guy? Surely susually this kind of request would be to find out where she would go, or who she hung out with etc when they had more of a blank sheet.

Pawel is probably not an actual butcher. There are a lot of meat factories locally so it could be one of house. However when you're saying this person is being held on abducting someone butcher makes a much better sensationalised press report.

And on Clauda Lawrence... The police are pretty sure she was taken out the back of her house by someone she knew. Locally its believed the police know who but have never been able to get enough evidence for a conviction.

The DM article, which has already been linked, says "Last night officers raided their house in Raglan Street and were seen taking away a 24-year-old suspect now arrested on suspicion of abducting Libby, who was last seen on a bench last Thursday after a night out with friends."

The DM article, which has already been linked, says "Last night officers raided their house in Raglan Street and were seen taking away a 24-year-old suspect now arrested on suspicion of abducting Libby, who was last seen on a bench last Thursday after a night out with friends."

The 24 year old could be anyone though. That doesn't necessarily mean it's him. I get that's it's likely but this isn't confirned so people should be careful as you never know

Just looking at an aerial view of the property on google maps and it looks completely derelict so I suspect the police may well be needing to go slowly for safety reasons, the building is completely exposed

Wow, you're right, it's totally open. I wonder if the other nearby building open to the elements will be a place of interest too.

Missing Libby updates as man, 24, arrested on suspicion of abduction

White tent has been erected in Beresford Park

There have been reports from members of the public that a white tent has been erected in Beresford Park, off Clough Road.

A spokeswoman from Humberside Police said: “The tent had been erected which is linked to the Libby Squire investigation but she has not been found.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1