Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Spyder84 Are there several abandoned buildings in this area? On post # 1270 the building seems two storey, yet the one in your link seems different? TIA

Yes the one in the link is adjacent to the one they are searching but the link suggests the buildings were all owned by the same person so were probably in use right up until 2012, the link suggests there had been a fire in one of the buildings

Yes the one in the link is adjacent to the one they are searching but the link suggests the buildings were all owned by the same person so were probably in use right up until 2012, the link suggests there had been a fire in one of the buildings

Thanks for that clarification

Missing Libby updates as man, 24, arrested on suspicion of abduction

White tent has been erected in Beresford Park

There have been reports from members of the public that a white tent has been erected in Beresford Park, off Clough Road.

A spokeswoman from Humberside Police said: “The tent had been erected which is linked to the Libby Squire investigation but she has not been found.”

A tent suggests they must be expecting to find something and need somewhere to do their work, sadly I can't see them erecting it on the off chance. I think the suspect has told them where to look, if anyone followed ths case of Mollie Tibbits there are some similarities

A white tent.
This is so sad. It's reminding me of poor Juliana Tudos (22) who was murderered here in London on Xmas Eve 2017. Her body was found in a derelict building in Finsbury park, meters from her home. She was walking home through the park at 8pm before going out to spend Xmas Eve with her friends. It was her flatmates who searched and searched and found her body.

A white tent.
This is so sad. It's reminding me of poor Juliana Tudos (22) who was murderered here in London on Xmas Eve 2017. Her body was found in a derelict building in Finsbury park, meters from her home. She was walking home through the park at 8pm before going out to spend Xmas Eve with her friends. It was her flatmates who searched and searched and found her body.

Thread here : - UK - Iuliana Tudos, 22, found dead in Finsbury Park, London, 24 Dec 2017

Is Beresford Park "off Clough Road" a different place to the pond park?
I get a 404 when I click on the link but this is in google results page

Oak Road Playing Fields, also known locally as Beresford Park is a peaceful ... Travelling south the Clew Lane (now Clough Road), it crossed over to join the ...

http://www.oakroadhull.org.uk/about

David Harrison‏ @DaveHarrisonBBC
A forensics officer has been bagging evidence & taking photographs around this abandoned building next to Hull’s Oak Road Playing Fields in the past half hour. Officers are continuing to search for missing university student Libby Squire.

Dyz_o4eWwAE-Of4.jpg

David Harrison on Twitter

Dont know if anyone else has seen the post about another person hearing a scream further doen
Yep , won’t let me put up a photo but Beresford Park is closer to the bench. It’s other side of the drain to the oak pond park.

I belive this is Beresford Park, and the other red circling is where the abandoned buildings are.

Attachments

• bERESFORD pARK.JPG
    bERESFORD pARK.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 47
Police arrest man, 24, over disappearance of Libby Squire, 21 | Daily Mail Online

It says here (am I allowed to post this?) that hairdressers and shopkeepers are saying what a nice man he is and a nice family. But a neighbour says the man in question was often in the silver astra but says he doesn't think the man owns it. If so, who does own it? And the man being named in the media. Is he really the right man?

Police arrest man, 24, over disappearance of Libby Squire, 21 | Daily Mail Online

It says here (am I allowed to post this?) that hairdressers and shopkeepers are saying what a nice man he is and a nice family. But a neighbour says the man in question was often in the silver astra but says he doesn't think the man owns it. If so, who does own it? And the man being named in the media. Is he really the right man?

WOW Just shows what a c**p paper the DM is. After police asking for name to be withheld they are asking this - name redacted by me :

Exactly. Have they got the wrong man?

Whilst it's possible it's not the man already named it's so unlikely as to be almost impossible that it's not IMO as he would have publically commented to say he's not under arrest. No one would sit quietly if they were being wrongly accused

JMO

'The silver Astra that was taken away by the police last night does appear to belong to him, I have seen him in it many times.

Yep , won’t let me put up a photo but Beresford Park is closer to the bench. It’s other side of the drain to the oak pond park.

I thought that it must be the smaller park adjoining the school grounds. But it's so bare, hardly any shrubbery or trees or buildings, and nowhere near as big. And you'd think it would have been searched already.

If it's the other place, with the pond and derelict buildings, it would make more sense. I'm sure there will be pictures soon. We usually get a white tent shot. :(

EDIT I think it's the same place as Oak Road Playing Fields
Beresford Park - Kingston upon Hull - Park | Facebook

Also from google: About the Friends of Oak Road Oak Road Playing Fields, also known locally as Beresford Park is a peaceful oasis in the middle of a the city...

EDIT again, sorry Tortoise, just seen you'd already posted this!

Last edited:

Daily Fail headline -
Police remove computer from home of married Polish martial arts fan butcher as they quiz man, 24, over 'abduction' of missing student Libby Squire - and warn people to stay away from pond and derelict building near her student digs

Tad excessive list there!

There's an eastern European family near me, one guy (very friendly, always makes an effort to say Hello) is always fixing cars up outside his house, I often see him and his close friend driving the same car, I'm never sure who's car it is!
Had previous Eastern European neighbours too, 2 young couples who shared a house AND a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz