Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI teams now inspecting a front door of a house on Wellesley Avenue:

0_libby-squire-csi.jpg

Missing Libby latest: Forensics examine house in search for student

A screwdriver, claw hammer and lip gloss were found just yards from where student Libby Squire disappeared - after a member of the pubic reported seeing someone "acting suspiciously" nearby.

Forensics officers swooped on the scene in Hull at lunchtime and were pictured putting the items - which were found in bushes - into evidence bags.

Officers say they are "not being linked to Libby's disappearance at this time".

A source told Mirror.co.uk a member of the public informed police they had seen a person "acting suspiciously and hiding something" nearby.

'Suspicious person hiding something sparked hammer find in Libby Squire search'

Friend reveals last time he saw missing Libby Squire, 21, as hundreds join search
Ryan Tweddle, who studies with Libby at the University of Hull, was out with Libby and a group of friends before she vanished.

When he last saw Libby, 21, she was “hugging everyone saying it was nice the group was back together”.
Ryan added: “We went out and went to get some cash out and when we got to the Welly she had already not made it in and was in a taxi back home.

Have they found something?

19.26 Fire service launch boat on the River Hull

Humberside Fire and Rescue Service has launched its rescue boat on the River Hull at Beverley.

A spokeswoman said: “We have launched the boat and it is relating to a police matter so we cannot comment any further.”

They have now launched a fire service rescue boat into the River Hull, not far away from Libbys house, to the east of the street where she lives on at Wellesley Avenue. My own personal fear and opinion is she is in water nearby to her last sightings.

If that is her house, number 17 Wellesley Avenue, then it backs onto the Beverley & Barmston Drain (river running through Hull). Seems she may have misplaced her keys, which explained why she went back towards town, and may have doubled back to try to access her house from the back garden. My suspicions are that she may have fallen into the river at this point.

If that is her house, number 17 Wellesley Avenue, then it backs onto the Beverley & Barmston Drain (river running through Hull). Seems she may have misplaced her keys, which explained why she went back towards town, and may have doubled back to try to access her house from the back garden. My suspicions are that she may have fallen into the river at this point.
She could access her house at the rear via a driveway at the next house. No need to walk anywhere.

Oh yeah, I've just googled earthed round to the back of the house and you're right, open access to the water.... the back door isn't that close, but if she was really drunk she could have toppled in.

How fast does B&B Drain flow? And in which direction?

Oh yeah, I've just googled earthed round to the back of the house and you're right, open access to the water.... the back door isn't that close, but if she was really drunk she could have toppled in.

How fast does B&B Drain flow? And in which direction?
But that's not where they've launched the rescue boat. The River Hull looks quite a distance away from her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744