Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thin rectangular patch of grass to the north of the red roofed house at Oak Park looks like a cricket wicket to me. 22 yards long. Possible reason for son of householder using 40 yards rather than being coached. Roughly double the distance of a feature they see regularly?

The sighting of a man running that night at intermittent speeds from an area that is not a short cut from anywhere is compelling. What was he doing there? PR looks chubby to me. Run out of breath from running from the far end of the park to where he came into view?

It would be very interesting to know what lighting is available, if any, on the park footpaths particularly in relation to someone viewing from the red roofed house.

I was under the impression the silver car on Newlands Avenue cctv at 00:19 had been discounted as a Vauxhall Corsa rather than the Astra picked up for forensics.

@CoverMeCagney

This is the portion of the video from BEFORE the beginning of yesterdays bike camera video of the pond.

I enter the park from the South from Clough Road through the bollards.

As every else in the park, the road track is barred by single yellow barriers. These will be Council controlled.

I am pretty much 99.99999% certain ALL the keys (possible 1 master?) for ALL the barriers around the park to be in the one story hut INSIDE the car park.

A possibility is there - if this guy is or knows a lock smith (and FIVE MINUTES on YouTube and you can pretty much learn how to pick ANY LOCK) they could have mastered the gates.

The other possibility - if he has scouted beforehand, perhaps knows someone, maybe the broke into that hut, or gained access, that night and used the keys to open the barriers?

We are looking at multiple barriers to hinder a car... but they may technically be the SAME barrier, as once you've solved one of them, you've solved them all?

Last edited:
If we go on idea that Libby’s house is number 32 (the one her parents were shown to have entered) then here is a link. The outbuilding in the back garden looks interesting to me. Almost like it is used as another room - seems to be furnished. There is also a wooden gate. It would be interesting to know where Libby’s landlord is based in relation to her last sighting. When I was a student and got locked out (often) I had my landlord come and let me in on many’s an occasion. Could she have been making her way to him to pick up a key?

4 bed end terrace house for sale in Wellesley Avenue, Kingston Upon Hull HU6 - Zoopla

With regard to evidence being preserved, it all depends on the weather. I am following a case in the US where they are having so much trouble searching due to fluctuating temperatures and rain. People have been posting a lot about evidence surviving and how long dogs can detect a person's scent. Has there been rain since she went missing? If no significant precipitation, then there is a good chance that DNA would remain. Obviously, this is assuming that something is found on land and not too close to water.
These dogs can be amazing (I am talking about non-cadaver dogs - that is a whole different story)...they can catch a scent months and months later no matter what he weather. I know there has been a lot of speculation about whether or not dogs have actually been used...I hope so. LE said they were using them, but I guess no one has actually spotted any dogs. If they are using dogs and have something with LS's scent, they should have tracked something down by now if she really was in the park...perhaps that is why they have such a focused search. Dogs could have tracked her scent to a certain point, and they are searching the areas immediately surrounding wherever the dogs lost her scent and working outward from that point?
Thanks ly502.

God help my Google search history this week!

Given the Wellesley St location of one of the charges and the opportunist vs stalking nature of PR, Im trying to think through if its possible that the charge relates to semen found during early examination of doors/doorsteps etc on Wellesley St and if this would be enough to prove/charge an act of indecency had taken place there previously

The thin rectangular patch of grass to the north of the red roofed house at Oak Park looks like a cricket wicket to me. 22 yards long. Possible reason for son of householder using 40 yards rather than being coached. Roughly double the distance of a feature they see regularly?

The sighting of a man running that night at intermittent speeds from an area that is not a short cut from anywhere is compelling. What was he doing there? PR looks chubby to me. Run out of breath from running from the far end of the park to where he came into view?

It would be very interesting to know what lighting is available, if any, on the park footpaths particularly in relation to someone viewing from the red roofed house.

I was under the impression the silver car on Newlands Avenue cctv at 00:19 had been discounted as a Vauxhall Corsa rather than the Astra picked up for forensics.

Good shout with the running and out of breath. I think He possibly chased her down there, the on and off screams could have been when he's grabbed her but she's got away. Can you imagine running away from someone in a park in the dead of night, pitch black, youre drunk, crying with possibly makeup running down your face, the ground is frozen. Would you see a water source?

Hi Strontium69.

If you could look to see if there are any CCTV cameras in/around Beresford Ave/Claremont Ave that could be really helpful as it might tell us Police have his/a car near the park at the pertinent times.

So good to have locals on this thread as I feel we're getting very little info from Police for a while now.
I think we should meet up sometime soon as locals? Could be good and it could include coffee or other such detective type drinks :)

If we go on idea that Libby’s house is number 32 (the one her parents were shown to have entered) then here is a link. The outbuilding in the back garden looks interesting to me. Almost like it is used as another room - seems to be furnished. There is also a wooden gate. It would be interesting to know where Libby’s landlord is based in relation to her last sighting. When I was a student and got locked out (often) I had my landlord come and let me in on many’s an occasion. Could she have been making her way to him to pick up a key?

4 bed end terrace house for sale in Wellesley Avenue, Kingston Upon Hull HU6 - Zoopla
The outbuilding looks like a classroom or somewhere a workshop may be held, maybe whoever lived there at the time worked from home?

(I believe it's useful to listen to New Order Blue Monday while watching cycling videos.)

@CoverMeCagney

This is the portion of the video from BEFORE the beginning of yesterdays bike camera video of the pond.

I enter the park from the South from Clough Road through the bollards.

As every else in the park, the road track is barred by single yellow barriers. These will be Council controlled.

I am pretty much 99.99999% certain ALL the keys (possible 1 master?) for ALL the barriers around the park to be in the one story hut INSIDE the car park.

A possibility is there - if this guy is or knows a lock smith (and FIVE MINUTES on YouTube and you can pretty much learn how to pick ANY LOCK) they could have mastered the gates.

The other possibility - if he has scouted beforehand, perhaps knows someone, maybe the broke into that hut, or gained access, that night and used the keys to open the barriers?

We are looking at multiple barriers to hinder a car... but they may technically be the SAME barrier, as once you've solved one of them, you've solved them all?

You beauty! That's exactly what I wanted. It does seem there are quite a few locked gates and blockages. What time of day was that taken? Wonder why the main park gates looked shut.

I still think an approach to the park is far more likely from Beresford Av. If they'd come from Clough there would almost certainly be CCTV and we'd have heard about that lane being searched. I still think he could have parked on Oak Road though, by the little gate thing you cycled through to get into the park.

Good shout with the running and out of breath. I think He possibly chased her down there, the on and off screams could have been when he's grabbed her but she's got away. Can you imagine running away from someone in a park in the dead of night, pitch black, youre drunk, crying with possibly makeup running down your face, the ground is frozen. Would you see a water source?
The witness to the running man was definitive in saying the screams were from the far end of the park. If it was LS how did PR keep her quiet for that considerable distance from his vehicle?

This does seem very plausible to me as - apart from tying in with the banging-gate witness, it finally gives a strong motive for her to accompany him willingly. They chat on bench, she explains she's crying cos she's locked out, he says, actually I'm a workman with tools in my car, let's go get you inside. All that fumbling in the front seat, possibly with a bag (we know Libby wasn't carrying one) could even be some show on his part with a toolbag.

That's a very dark alley behind her house (lots of tree cover) and we know he likes dark alleys. You'd hope forensics would pick up some sign of a struggle if there was one.

[Edited to say 'possibly' with a bag - we all see different things here!]

I'm inclined to think along these lines too ...but the times of the screams don't fit in with the times of the screams in the park.

You would have thought the single scream and gate bang would be heard before the screams in the park rather than the other way round.

That's of we are included both sets of screams in this scenario.

Can anyone remember much about PR and the possibility of being part time taxi driver (unlicensed) ...why did the press ask his mom and sister if they knew anything about him doing this?

[QUOTE="CoverMeCagney

I think you're looking at no 15, right? With the drain channel behind it? We are fairly sure now that Libby actually lives at no 32, across the road and round a bit. We do not know who lives at no 15 or why it was being searched with lumin0l. The no 32 clue came from a Sun image of the house (high privet hedge at the front) saying Libby's parents had visited her house.

Interestingly, behind no 32 is a small alley which also backs on to Heathcote (from where the scream and bang that sounded like a wooden gate were heard). There are back garden gates along there, including Libbys house. Hope this link works, I don't know how to mark the map but I'll try put her house dead centre. It's the one with a conservatory looking thing on the back. I've put it into 3D as it helps.

Google Maps[/QUOTE]

If I was in her position I would be trying to break in at rear or property. This probably would be the only option I had as no phone/key/friends/cold/feeling poorly from alcohol. Not wanting to accept help from strangers.

I’ve just searched electoral roles for residents of Wellesley. A lot of house addresses do not have registered people or are anon by choice on the ER. The 2 numbers mentioned are unfortunately not registered on the ER i have access to.

Hi. First post but have been following this sad case from the start.

I can't find a link but I am pretty sure that I read on MSN that the park screams were heard from a house in Claremont Rd and the guy that wasn't dressed for the weather was seen running from the park. There looks to be street lights on Oak Rd at the back of Claremont Rd so that makes sense as they could of seen him exit somewhere along there. The thing that bothers me is if LS was taken from Haworth Street at 12.09 and the witness heard the first scream coming from the Lake/River area at 12.15 as there is no way he could of got her right over the other side of the park in that short space of time. Maybe the witness was wrong and the screams were closer to the park bench? We don't know what time the witness saw PR running from the park but for someone to be still looking out of their window I would imagine it wasn't long after the last scream. Maybe he went back later to clear up?

Hi Strontium69.
If you could look to see if there are any CCTV cameras in/around Beresford Ave/Claremont Ave that could be really helpful as it might tell us Police have his/a car near the park at the pertinent times.
So good to have locals on this thread as I feel we're getting very little info from Police for a while now.
Yeh it would be illuminating to know what cctv there is on Beresford Rd and as you go in and out of the park , akin to knowing if the police are likely to have any real knowledge of PR and Libbys comings and goings into the oak road park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces