Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libby's house does have a wooden gate in the back garden and it leads to that back alley. Which also backs onto Heathcote. I had a theory that maybe she'd explained she was locked out and they went to try and get in round the back. As PR has no qualms about breaking into houses I thought he might have offered to help. Is this what you're thinking?

This does seem very plausible to me as - apart from tying in with the banging-gate witness, it finally gives a strong motive for her to accompany him willingly. They chat on bench, she explains she's crying cos she's locked out, he says, actually I'm a workman with tools in my car, let's go get you inside. All that fumbling in the front seat, possibly with a bag (we know Libby wasn't carrying one) could even be some show on his part with a toolbag.

That's a very dark alley behind her house (lots of tree cover) and we know he likes dark alleys. You'd hope forensics would pick up some sign of a struggle if there was one.

[Edited to say 'possibly' with a bag - we all see different things here!]

Last edited:
Yes, please, if you are able to check the pedestrian only alleyway (is it the 'tenfoot'?) that lies in between Wellesley and Heathcote, at the back of those section of houses approx 34 - 28 Wellesley. Particularly if all the Wellesley back gardens have gates onto this alleyway, and what it looks like (paved path, grass, rubble underfoot; clear and tidy, or overgrown, etc).

I have worked out a scenario in my head for why I ask the above, but need some time to word it in between work.
Thank you.

I’m really drawn to that windmill area and also the bench that they were forensically examining

Hi Shashasha and welcome!!

I think you're looking at no 15, right? With the drain channel behind it? We are fairly sure now that Libby actually lives at no 32, across the road and round a bit. We do not know who lives at no 15 or why it was being searched with lumin0l. The no 32 clue came from a Sun image of the house (high privet hedge at the front) saying Libby's parents had visited her house.

Interestingly, behind no 32 is a small alley which also backs on to Heathcote (from where the scream and bang that sounded like a wooden gate were heard). There are back garden gates along there, including Libbys house. Hope this link works, I don't know how to mark the map but I'll try put her house dead centre. It's the one with a conservatory looking thing on the back. I've put it into 3D as it helps.

Google Maps
Hi, another long time lurker who is following with interest...
Picking up on Wellesley Ave homes being searched, I just wanted to mention a strange comment I spotted on one of the Facebook articles on Hull Live the other day. I don’t know if anyone has been reading those comments.
A local man who has been doing his own searches was saying how he was going to have a walk around some of the garages & empty properties in that area, when an obviously fake account under the name of ‘Isabella Bee’ posted a comment saying something on the lines of ‘make sure you check out 30 Wellesley, whether occupied or not’. Maybe just a troll but it stood out to me as odd, so I just thought I’d mention it.

I'm convinced it was something innocuous to be honest, but that's why it'd be good if someone who's available and planning on visiting Oak Rd today could take a little detour and check it out before sending the police on a wild goose chase! :) Strontium69 maybe? I'm out today so can't go back. It's only a few meters south of the park. It's at the bottom of the riverbank against the fence that separates the riverbank from the field with the big turbine in it. Pretty much level with the turbine too. You can't miss it if you're looking for it, I think. The piece of wood is probably still there, and it'll be slightly dug out where I scraped at it. Seems a bit too "out there" for me to ring the police about it without someone else taking a peek first.

Reckon you could try and circle it on a map? Would be really helpful if anyone else is down there today.

Just on that red-roofed house as well, anyone know what the vertical structure is, above the guttering? Just in case it helps ID whether this is a domestic dwelling or something else. I may be misreading the picture and it's something behind the house though.

View attachment 169289

Satellite dish on a pole it looks like to me.

If this was straightforward there would be more progress.
  • They know he took her near the park.
Do they? Do they know she was taken? Do they know if she just wandered off? Do they know if she willingly went with someone? Do they know who it was?​
  • Screams in the park.
Do they know who screamed? Do they know where they screamed? Do they know it was a woman? Do they know if it was a fox? Do they know it was Libby?​
  • Running man from park
Do they know who this was? Do they know if it was PR? Do they know if the timing is significant? Do they know which direction they went in?​
  • Possibly even more evidence of being in the park at some point
Er....
I agree that the problem the Police are having is that they can't find Libby. That part is straightforward. What isn't straightforward is solving it. If they do find her they then have the less than straightforward issue of working out what happened. If PR had anything to do with that it's pretty clear he is not going to make it easy for them.

Obviously as stated in my post it's based on my opinion...but a fairly likely one especially regards him picking her up and the direction he drove

(There has been no requests from the police at all regards sightings at any different location and all investigations have been around the park)

What makes you feel there would be more progress if this was the case ? As in if they need a body or crime scene to progress?

Of course anything could have happened and my opinion could be completely wrong...but generally the simplest explanation is the likely one ...I do wonder if some theories try to overthink things ...though of course nothing wrong with thinking outside the box

But I think even beyond the bollards you can't drive all the way to the park, can you? Google streetview lets you go past the bollards but it still seems to narrow into a stile or something that you can't drive through.

Basically I'm trying to suss out if Beresford Avenue is the ONLY route, by car, to get into the park.

I've not been down on foot recently but if memory serves me correctly it was a sort of triangular shaped swing gate. Maybe that is what they heard slamming sgut

I can't stop thinking about this case and I really do hope they find Libby soon. It baffles me how people can just vanish, but I've gone down a rabbit hole reading on this site and it seems like it's sadly not that uncommon.

<clipped>

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but if you look at page 1 of this thread, referencing any comments made on social media is against the TOS of this site. I think you still have a short period of time where you can still edit the reference out of your post :)

Reading many post and articles recently makes me see how common flashing incidents actually are,
I have been flashed by 2 men, 1 flashed me on at least 10 occasions and I have never reported it to the police or even told my parents, Both times I was a child, once age 10 and the serial flasher I was about 14.
It does make you wonder how many times he has flashed people and they have not come forward, I'm pretty sure there will be more than we have heard about.

Reckon you could try and circle it on a map? Would be really helpful if anyone else is down there today.

Yes, good idea. Here is it. From memory about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the way down from the top of the highlighted box. Right against the fence.

Attachments

• oakrd spot.png
    oakrd spot.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Maybe he was in the area of the park 'cruising' between Beverley Road and the Beresford entrance to the park and during that 'cruise' he randomly encountered Libby?

HOWEVER - the one MAJOR thing about is his offending history - there is a cluster of offences, all of the same type in immediate proximity to his home - spying on and burgling his close neighbours - then there is ONE offence of public indecency, which is utterly different to burglaring, which occurred along Wellesley 10 days before she went missing.

I believe this is significant. Why Wellesley? There is nothing special along Wellesley, it's decent family homes, it's not like it's crammed with student nurses in halls or large scale student HMOs. The students along there are utterly blended in with the family homes and you cannot spot them, unlike along other streets (around Newland) that are clearly majority student HMOs.

Perhaps, on one of his perv cruises, he noticed Libby sloshing home drunk one night, and noted whereabouts she lived, and made sure to check up again around midnight on successive cruises, waiting for her to be staggering to her door alone.

What happened on the night of his offending in Wellesley to bring him from Newland Avenue to Wellesley? Was he already aware of Libby by then and watching her waiting for an opportunity?

AND did he walk or drive to Wellesley from Raglan Street that night? I am willing to bet that when he was along Wellesley 'offending' that night that he parked his car along Haworth Street in the same spot. (How did the Police know about this particular offence? Was it captured/reported on cctv? Or did he film himself on his phone?)

Talking to the chap from the local paper, he was echoing the thoughts about trafficking. If that is a possibility, it may be that PR has more to gain/lose from his associates than he has from the British Police or justice system, if we're looking Eastern Europe/Russia way. Especially if PR is being briefed.

We are faced with 2 horrific scenarios;

1) something horrific has happened to this poor girl
2) the Police HAVE NOTHING and will have nothing

Is there any scenario in which the Wellesley Ave charge could be linked to either LS and housemates or their property?

Early on when forensic teams were seen looking at doors/house entrances/ porches etc. Inc Ls house if not mistaken?

We have a suspicion (knowledge?) of PR ' doorstepping' people/properties?

How long does dna (semen) or fingerprints survive in the open?

Maybe he was in the area of the park 'cruising' between Beverley Road and the Beresford entrance to the park and during that 'cruise' he randomly encountered Libby?

RSBM -
Talking to the chap from the local paper, he was echoing the thoughts about trafficking. If that is a possibility, it may be that PR has more to gain/lose from his associates than he has from the British Police or justice system, if we're looking Eastern Europe/Russia way. Especially if PR is being briefed.

We are faced with 2 horrific scenarios;

1) something horrific has happened to this poor girl
2) the Police HAVE NOTHING and will have nothing

I'm so glad someone else has mentioned it ! From what we have seen and what we haven't seen I am thinking this goes much deeper. That PR is possibly involved in something very nefarious here - gangs/trafficking/drugs.
IMOO the abduction of Libby has somehow, by accident, got mixed up with some very bad people. Possibly because of the connections the perp has and she became a liability. I know this sounds extreme, but it has been concerning me for a while now, I so hope I'm mistaken.

Picking up on Wellesley Ave homes being searched, I just wanted to mention a strange comment I spotted on one of the Facebook articles on Hull Live the other day. I don’t know if anyone has been reading those comments.
A local man who has been doing his own searches was saying how he was going to have a walk around some of the garages & empty properties in that area, when an obviously fake account under the name of ‘Isabella Bee’ posted a comment saying something on the lines of ‘make sure you check out 30 Wellesley, whether occupied or not’. Maybe just a troll but it stood out to me as odd, so I just thought I’d mention it.
Sounds like the kind of cryptic nonsense Facebook is famous for.

Ive deleted my reply as I don't want to break the rules, however if you want to read more into this check out the Hull live flasher article they made just after christmas, either late dec or early jan

The other thing we have to keep in mind if PR is the perp is that he could have gone back to that park multiple times before being arrested on the Wednesday night if that is where something bad happened.

I've assumed Police were on to him within hours of getting the Haworth Street CCTV (if him) but what if they weren't?

I'm not sure how Police go about tracing CCTV movement when they have a subject, but would working backwards work best? So check the CCTV on/around Newland Ave to see what time his car came home (the 03:00 time Police mentioned?) and work backwards.

Is there any scenario in which the Wellesley Ave charge could be linked to either LS and housemates or their property?

Early on when forensic teams were seen looking at doors/house entrances/ porches etc. Inc Ls house if not mistaken?

We have a suspicion (knowledge?) of PR ' doorstepping' people/properties?

How long does dna (semen) or fingerprints survive in the open?
With regard to evidence being preserved, it all depends on the weather. I am following a case in the US where they are having so much trouble searching due to fluctuating temperatures and rain. People have been posting a lot about evidence surviving and how long dogs can detect a person's scent. Has there been rain since she went missing? If no significant precipitation, then there is a good chance that DNA would remain. Obviously, this is assuming that something is found on land and not too close to water.
These dogs can be amazing (I am talking about non-cadaver dogs - that is a whole different story)...they can catch a scent months and months later no matter what he weather. I know there has been a lot of speculation about whether or not dogs have actually been used...I hope so. LE said they were using them, but I guess no one has actually spotted any dogs. If they are using dogs and have something with LS's scent, they should have tracked something down by now if she really was in the park...perhaps that is why they have such a focused search. Dogs could have tracked her scent to a certain point, and they are searching the areas immediately surrounding wherever the dogs lost her scent and working outward from that point?

I've not been down on foot recently but if memory serves me correctly it was a sort of triangular shaped swing gate. Maybe that is what they heard slamming sgut

The scream and banged wooden gate was heard from a house on Heathcote, not the the same as the eerie park screams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member