Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the reason I’m drawn to Libby’s plight is because we have the local unsolved murder of Melanie hall from bath in 1996. Body/bones undiscovered until 2009. Disappeared after night out also. She’s very local and family known to many since she disappeared, and I just hope that Libby is not another Melanie.

Obviously times have changed and so much more technology to help in an investigation today.

If I was her parents.... and had the information that all websleuths have publicly available then....
I would just like to see some MAJOR searching going on in all open areas around her home area and maybe civilian searches ? as it seems there is a vast expanse of area potentially unsearched.
If this isn’t happening then I can only assume that

A. They have no real info to search specific locations
Or
B. They have intelligence to say she is NOT likely to be in the area and haven’t made that known to public.

Is anyone aware of any non local to libby searches being undertaken?

I don't know if the Police searches started like that, but I now believe that all the searches of the park were only prospective, a matter of making sure. There was a photo of a copper looking in a bin, that does not suggest there is a theory that she was in that bin. The same with the park.

They started with the pond. So with lack of any actual indicators, the first obvious place is the pond, the river, the drain bank, etc.

Photos from today. Facing carpark gates as if locked looking around and you can see plenty of room to pull up in a car. LS could run into park left pathway. If the car drove right then could run towards a children’s playground. But who would hear or see a guy running in clothing not suitable for winter? Unless they were no where near the park?

Attachments

• D531A3CE-3B6D-4B39-AD02-9D9F45FCBF38.jpeg
    D531A3CE-3B6D-4B39-AD02-9D9F45FCBF38.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 9FCB3F3D-F1EF-473E-80D0-798A9772D9CD.jpeg
    9FCB3F3D-F1EF-473E-80D0-798A9772D9CD.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 915CA30D-0F23-4647-A675-BD6D3FA7FE22.jpeg
    915CA30D-0F23-4647-A675-BD6D3FA7FE22.jpeg
    508.7 KB · Views: 40
  • B79ECEBD-12FA-46A2-ABC4-199584CD56F1.jpeg
    B79ECEBD-12FA-46A2-ABC4-199584CD56F1.jpeg
    541.1 KB · Views: 40
  • A6E686DB-26C0-423E-A64D-F488A466512F.jpeg
    A6E686DB-26C0-423E-A64D-F488A466512F.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 81721E8B-468A-43CE-BA71-DA2510243EBC.jpeg
    81721E8B-468A-43CE-BA71-DA2510243EBC.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 41
I think something's more likely to have happened in those allotments! You probably get a really good view in peoples rear windows from down that back lane bit behind Claremont that leads to the allotments! I bet he's been round there watching people (if he is really a pervy lurker)

And the allotment area is huge!
The allotment can really only be entered by a street further from the park. Oak Dean path way has the tall sharp fences protecting the allotment just like the park side where the wind turbine and lake is.

I don't know if the Police searches started like that, but I now believe that all the searches of the park were only prospective, a matter of making sure. There was a photo of a copper looking in a bin, that does not suggest there is a theory that she was in that bin. The same with the park.

They started with the pond. So with lack of any actual indicators, the first obvious place is the pond, the river, the drain bank, etc.
Exactly. They have to check the park because it’s the most obvious area to look given where Libby was last seen. If they didn’t check the park thoroughly and Libby turned up there in a few months’ time, they’d be criticised for incompetence. So they have to search it thoroughly, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they actually believe that something happened in the park.

The allotment can really only be entered by a street further from the park. Oak Dean path way has the tall sharp fences protecting the allotment just like the park side where the wind turbine and lake is.

Yes that's right. They are very protective of that allotment!

However - a key can be got for very little trouble by putting your name down with the council, usually there's then just a waiting list for an empty lot. It seems a bit of trouble to go to, and those are terraced houses that back onto it - no windows on the gable ends. Possible, but unlikely.

If it's possible, then it MUST be planned far in advance. (Unless locksmith/friend provides a key?)

And an allotment would be a perfect place to hide/bury a body.

Incidentally, there is another allotment for Newland Avenue that is entered from the other end of Raglan street.

Could it be that: (it only takes 1 cctv camera to not have been working at the time, or for LS to have recently got a new phone for Xmas or similar to not connect historically to PR) 1 anomaly is all it takes....

LS & PR know each other and have a casual / night time relationship

LS recently finds out he is married

She is very upset has a few drinks.

As a result she is turned away from club.

Gets taxi home.

In a drunken, emotive state, she decides to go to confront PR instead of going home.

She messages him when at the bench that if he doesn’t come out she while start knocking on doors or calling his name.

PR throws some shorts on, goes sits in the car rolls a cigarette.

Goes to the boot hence the lights flashing on off on off, grabs a weapon / carrier bag.

Goes to bench tells her to get in car and they will go and talk somewhere quiet.

If LS / PR communicate via social media / WhatsApp / encrypted messengers it could prove more difficult to link.

Just a thought anyway.
Her phone is at home untouched, how does she message him?

Allotments are locked because people pay to rent them and they keep tools there. Many of them have long waiting lists and there would be records of who had one. So I can't see police ignoring them if the suspect had one.
Also allotment 'owners' are nosy ( in a friendly way) they all know each others business and what they are growing. I can't see a body being there and people not noticing, either visually, or other signs.

I suppose the reason I’m drawn to Libby’s plight is because we have the local unsolved murder of Melanie hall from bath in 1996. Body/bones undiscovered until 2009. Disappeared after night out also. She’s very local and family known to many since she disappeared, and I just hope that Libby is not another Melanie.

Obviously times have changed and so much more technology to help in an investigation today.

If I was her parents.... and had the information that all websleuths have publicly available then....
I would just like to see some MAJOR searching going on in all open areas around her home area and maybe civilian searches ? as it seems there is a vast expanse of area potentially unsearched.
If this isn’t happening then I can only assume that

A. They have no real info to search specific locations
Or
B. They have intelligence to say she is NOT likely to be in the area and haven’t made that known to public.

Is anyone aware of any non local to libby searches being undertaken?
Good points.

We are told theyre searching/have been searching the River, yet not the same media coverage on this searching. No HDM live reports, no recent photos of them doing so. Is the River search more intense but simply just not in public view? Are they searching the River outside the Park area, again outside open view?

Hey, first post...

I live in Hull, pretty close to Welly night club. I don't believe a murder took place in the playing fields. I can't figure out in my head how he'd drive past her street down Beresford avenue, drag her out of the car then across the car park without a single person seeing it happen and without Libby putting up a massive fight. After this, I also can't imagine him possibly raping and then killing her and then dumping her body in the river. The whole thing sounds so.. Difficult. I can't explain it but it doesn't sound right to me. This is partly because of the car. I think the car park gates are closed at night, maybe not locked but certainly closed. I don't see him getting out to open them which means he's got out with libby on the street which means he has to take her even further which makes it even more likely to be caught.

I'm probably wording it all badly, but I don't buy it. I also don't buy any theories that they were in some sort of relationship and I HIGHLY doubt they went to the park together to smoke weed or something.

Yes, I think he is involved in her disappearance but I think it's much more complicated than people think.

By the way, I saw people who live on Raglan Street saying they had police on their street asking questions etc on the Saturday afternoon, 1 day after she was reported missing. I personally think the police have known about PRs involvement since day one. How, I'm not sure.

I'm getting a bit confused, so the gates are locked on the oak road entrance, but what about if he came in via Beverley road, is that not also an entrance to the park?

I'm getting a bit confused, so the gates are locked on the oak road entrance, but what about if he came in via Beverley road, is that not also an entrance to the park?
Why would they lock one set of gates and leave any other entrance open?

This is why our current climate of not wishing to offend anyone or anything is leading to serious harm on people. The notion that everyone is a complete individual is false. Certain groups/communities are prone to things that others are generally not.

Eastern Europeans are the leaders in prostitution in the UK. Masses of prostitutes in the UK are from Romania and lots from Poland. They also are involved in people trafficking, although yes, it's commonly girls from their countries into the UK for prostitution but the other way does happen too. Libby isn't a prime target with her background but a drunk student on a cold night that could have harmed herself is a good cover up story.

Even if the police suspected this they wouldn't whisper a single word due to the public outrage that it would cause.

I was inclined to think she was in the water but it it's questionable as to why after 2 weeks she hasn't been found yet. Not a single trace of evidence. Perhaps the truth really is much deeper.

I think the whole people trafficking idea is too far-fetched. Okay it's a possibilty but they don't usually snatch students off UK streets to put them in to prostitution. At the first opportunity she's going to try to escape, run away or tell someone her real name. Most are east Europeans brought IN TO the country anyway, from what I've read. Think either PR or someone else has done her harm and her body just hasn't been found yet. Simple as that and I'd say she's in that area or in water. Can't see her being alive after two weeks but hope I'm wrong.

Why would they lock one set of gates and leave any other entrance open?
Maybe they lock those to prevent access to the actual park but still allow access to the playing fields for football or something, 5pm seems relatively early especially if some clubs run on there.

The idea that the Police cannot intercept encrypted conversations and cannot access a phone if it is locked and encrypted is a myth and completely wrong. In addition all phone companies keep very detailed records of every interaction with mobile devices on their networks, not just phone calls and texts, a lot, lot more.

They don't need permission, they don't need a warrant, they don't need your fingerprint, face scan, iris scan, pin or password. They simply connect the phone up to technology provided by companies like Home - Cellebrite and they have full access to everything, encrypted apps the lot.

If there were anything in their history, that went through their devices they will have it.

Maybe they lock those to prevent access to the actual park but still allow access to the playing fields for football or something, 5pm seems relatively early especially if some clubs run on there.
I have no idea, just seems odd that they wouldn't close all gates at around the same time.

Hey, first post...

I live in Hull, pretty close to Welly night club. I don't believe a murder took place in the playing fields. I can't figure out in my head how he'd drive past her street down Beresford avenue, drag her out of the car then across the car park without a single person seeing it happen and without Libby putting up a massive fight. After this, I also can't imagine him possibly raping and then killing her and then dumping her body in the river. The whole thing sounds so.. Difficult. I can't explain it but it doesn't sound right to me. This is partly because of the car. I think the car park gates are closed at night, maybe not locked but certainly closed. I don't see him getting out to open them which means he's got out with libby on the street which means he has to take her even further which makes it even more likely to be caught.

I'm probably wording it all badly, but I don't buy it. I also don't buy any theories that they were in some sort of relationship and I HIGHLY doubt they went to the park together to smoke weed or something.

Yes, I think he is involved in her disappearance but I think it's much more complicated than people think.

By the way, I saw people who live on Raglan Street saying they had police on their street asking questions etc on the Saturday afternoon, 1 day after she was reported missing. I personally think the police have known about PRs involvement since day one. How, I'm not sure.

He was charged with an offence committed in LS street wasn't he? Maybe she was the one who reported him or he was stalking her and she had reported him. Maybe he had threatened her, maybe she had threatened to tell his missus about his creeping. Maybe that's why her friends raised the alarm so quickly and the police were on it so fast.

The idea that the Police cannot intercept encrypted conversations and cannot access a phone if it is locked and encrypted is a myth and completely wrong. In addition all phone companies keep very detailed records of every interaction with mobile devices on their networks, not just phone calls and texts, a lot, lot more.

They don't need permission, they don't need a warrant, they don't need your fingerprint, face scan, iris scan, pin or password. They simply connect the phone up to technology provided by companies like Home - Cellebrite and they have full access to everything, encrypted apps the lot.

If there were anything in their history, that went through their devices they will have it.

I know so little about modern technology, but some apps such as Snapchat and others are not traceable I thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member