Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swedeheart, I am about the same. I know that he was connected to her that night by some means, my mind is wondering about that Megane that pulled out before him at spidergate. He’s guilty of something and I’m sure that they have good evidence but they are looking for the absolute clincher before they charge anyone. So long to wait for a charge. Can’t imagine him ruining his British dream and their family etc, but that baby face of his could be hiding stuff.
I just can’t see how he had an accomplice - I think it was definitely just him. I’d be interested to know how many people think that the first guy in the cctv was him or someone coming to help him. If he phoned for help - the police would know. My view is he was the man seen running from the park, so it was all over quite quickly.

Also he wasn’t in custody until Wednesday, but I think the police were probably checking him out before then.

I just can’t see how he had an accomplice - I think it was definitely just him. I’d be interested to know how many people think that the first guy in the cctv was him or someone coming to help him. If he phoned for help - the police would know. My view is he was the man seen running from the park, so it was all over quite quickly.

Also he wasn’t in custody until Wednesday, but I think the police were probably checking him out before then.

I feel this aswell.

I do hope that non-British posters know that sane people generally don't get their news from the MSM sources we regularly cite here. It's a weird dichotomy, for sure.

So true! They're good for us nosy lot, often printing things that the more reputable outlets are still double triple checking and running past their lawyers. Many a time the DM has printed something dubious sounding which later turns out to be completely true.

I always notice that a light on the “spidercam” shot slowly dims and goes out, then the other car drives past P down Howarth. I wonder did someone actually leave the electrical company after turning off the light, and maybe that bits edited? But then I guess it would be weird for an electrical company to be open so late
I hadn't noticed that, but I think (could be wrong) some cctv is motion sensitive, so maybe unless something's moving, some kind of light goes off?

It’s tidal so at times it will be fast flowing or slow and on occasion it’ll seem calm.
I was in Boston today, (no too far south) and noted the river that flows through town is similar to the Hull in that it’s tidal, so ranges from being high to practically nothing there. (I already knew this but particularly noted it today)
Today it was high or bpossibly on the turn but looked eerily still. I did notice that the undercurrent looked pretty fierce though even though the surface was still.
What I’m trying to say is...
There are so many variables for if LS was put in the river at any point along it. Like that whole night, just a sad series of events.

I completely understand what you are saying, it varies massively due to its tidal nature. I have lived in Hull close to the river for almost 37 years, if someone asked me to describe the River Hull, shallow and slow flowing wouldnt spring to mind. Ive always thought it slightly eerie, dark, cold, deep (mostly). Like i say, perception probably has a lot to do with it

I hadn't noticed that, but I think (could be wrong) some cctv is motion sensitive, so maybe unless something's moving, some kind of light goes off?

True. But then I don’t think the light comes back on when P/ Libby are moving? Need to re-watch it, but that’s what made me wonder if it was the premises outdoor light being turned off

So true! They're good for us nosy lot, often printing things that the more reputable outlets are still double triple checking and running past their lawyers. Many a time the DM has printed something dubious sounding which later turns out to be completely true.

WS: It happened, look. 'A source familiar with the situation' said so in The Sun. It's Ok, MSM!

Real life: A man was viciously attacked by a remain-voting dragon today, The Sun has learned. The dragon is also thought to be a prolific fly-tipper and registered sex offender.

MMMhmmm

That is definitely not confirmation he worked as a taxi driver. If he did, his mum clearly didn't know about it.
Yes I agree it’s not confirmation of him working as a taxi driver, was just quoting what mum was quoted to have said for anyone who had thought they read it differently......as in his mum said he was working as a taxi driver to make ends meet etc x

I would agree with you, but have been told by locals that I'm wrong and that people would park there to go across the road to the local takeaways and so forth. It looks like a faff to turn around in that dead end, too...but others tell me it's not really an issue, ditto the double-yellow lines.

A poster here also said (a local student, I think) that an illegal taxi driver wouldn't park there hoping for business (for various reasons I don't remember, but it sounded like there wouldn't be much demand). I can well imagine there'd be no business for a cab driver round there. Students would be walking in groups home from the pub and they seem to live around that area anyway.

The way PR has decided to park smacks to me of someone wanting to watch and/or listen to activity on the corner and be ready for a quick getaway.

No I agree but he could have said ill take you back to your friends at the welly I’m going there to pick up fares anyway. If he was indeed cabbing illegally.

I completely understand what you are saying, it varies massively due to its tidal nature. I have lived in Hull close to the river for almost 37 years, if someone asked me to describe the River Hull, shallow and slow flowing wouldnt spring to mind. Ive always thought it slightly eerie, dark, cold, deep (mostly). Like i say, perception probably has a lot to do with it

and brown, very very brown.

Actually does it really matter whether he was a taxi driver or not? Or pretending to be that night.
Does any one dispute it was Libby getting in to his car as seen by spidercam?

Nope the Daily Telegraph reported

Police fear CCTV from a nearby alleyway captured the moment she climbed into a car at 12.09am, before being driven away. It was the last time she was seen alive.

The 'unlicensed taxi driver' bit is odd though. Imagining that the journo put this as a leading question to PR's mother, I wonder where the s/he got the idea from in the first place?
It doesn't sound like it's leaked info from PR's police interviews, because it sounds like he's already covered what LS was doing in his car with his good Samaritan story.
One of the key questions of this whole case is 'what made LS get into PR's car?' (if she did). One possibility is that she thought she was getting into a taxi. Perhaps this is what the journalist had come up with and why s/he asked about it.

For me, it's the wrong question. Surely the only question is 'Who made Libby get into that car?'

All supposing it's LS and PR in the cctv footage, of course.

WS: It happened, look. 'A source familiar with the situation' said so in The Sun. It's Ok, MSM!

Real life: A man was viciously attacked by a remain-voting dragon today, The Sun has learned. The dragon is also thought to be a prolific fly-tipper and registered sex offender.

MMMhmmm
Daily Mail version: A man was viciously attacked in his £200,000 house by a remain-voting dragon today. The dragon is also thought to be a prolific fly-tipper and registered sex offender.

Actually does it really matter whether he was a taxi driver or not? Or pretending to be that night.
I think I'm the only that thinks this , but I've always thought that it looks like a man in dark trousers getting into the passenger seat. But, I'm the only one that can see this so I'm thinking it's because my eye sight isn't that great.

True. But then I don’t think the light comes back on when P/ Libby are moving? Need to re-watch it, but that’s what made me wonder if it was the premises outdoor light being turned off
I find all the car lights flashing on and off, other car lights etc, completely confusing, otherwise I'd try and help figure this out.

I would agree with you, but have been told by locals that I'm wrong and that people would park there to go across the road to the local takeaways and so forth. It looks like a faff to turn around in that dead end, too...but others tell me it's not really an issue, ditto the double-yellow lines.

A poster here also said (a local student, I think) that an illegal taxi driver wouldn't park there hoping for business (for various reasons I don't remember, but it sounded like there wouldn't be much demand). I can well imagine there'd be no business for a cab driver round there. Students would be walking in groups home from the pub and they seem to live around that area anyway.

The way PR has decided to park smacks to me of someone wanting to watch and/or listen to activity on the corner and be ready for a quick getaway.

Fair enough. It just seems like it is not the most convenient place to go to park especially if you were passing the lay by. Maybe that's just me who wants the easiest option lol.

I agree though it's a good place to be out of the way but be able to see and hear things going on.

Not me.

I have three or four posts on my Facebook page on a Friday and Saturday night offering unlicensed taxi's.

They're all British. I don't think it's a Eastern European thing.

I agree i see these too. I commented when i first joined as far as unlicenced taxis in Hull go (from what i have seen myself only) it appears to be local young people asking or offering amongst friends or friends of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member