UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
because opportunity happened and he couldn't resist
I'm not convinced he was looking for someone to rape (having sex with) it was impulsive behaviour not planned

I don’t think any of us can say with 100% certainty that was his intention that night. It is opportunistic like most rape crimes.

Basically his crimes heightened that night, it sometimes happens gradually as is the case here (allegedly) or immediately (Aaron Campbell)...

because opportunity happened and he couldn't resist
I'm not convinced he was looking for someone to rape (having sex with) it was impulsive behaviour not planned

But he was driving around for hours prowling for a woman (he has admitted this) there is nothing impulsive about that, opportunistic yes but not impulsive.

But he was driving around for hours prowling for a woman (he has admitted this) there is nothing impulsive about that, opportunistic yes but not impulsive.
yes, for woman to masturbate of front of her that's what he said ,that's what he was looking for and it wasn't impulsive.
but rape <modsnip> was , he decided use her because he had opportunity but not because he planned rape someone that night or- as other suggested here-he was planned for days watching(studying ) river tide

Last edited by a moderator:
Having thought the CCTV from the yeast factory showed the car arriving- and then searching and searching for something to confirm that- I couldn’t find anything. I’m not sure what was captured on the yeast factory, or which CCTV showed them arriving and leaving the park (I now think it was just a street camera caught them arriving very close to where they parked up)
You asked this before and I gave you the reference.
12.42 on 13 Jan:
CCTV sited on a nearby yeast factory managed to capture Relowicz and Libby arriving and Relowicz leaving, Mr Wright said.
UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #18

CCTV from a house/s on Claremont Ave has also been mentioned, but I haven't looked for that reference.

yes, for woman to masturbate of front of her that's what he said ,that's what he was looking for and it wasn't impulsive but rape (sex) was ,he decided use her because opportunity happened but not because he planned rape someone that night(or as other suggested he was planned for days watching(studying ) river tide )
Well like I say I disagree and I respect your opinion so not going to go into it any further as I dont want to derail the thread for others.

But why drive around for four hours? Why didn't he do his usual trick of peering through windows or breaking into houses, if he simply wanted to masterbate watching a women. Why did he need this women to be on the streets? Why did he need his car? He lived close by? Why didn't he just masterbate at libby at the endsleigh centre or when they were on Haworth? He knew the area around the park,so why drive down a dead end If he simply wanted to masterbate at her?

Last edited:
I was wondering if he might have been looking for a sex worker - but i don't know if any worked around there

But you see how late he was out - so that suggests he was looking for vulnerable people IMO
No they didn't. I believe there was an area but this one was families and students. I'm getting a feeling consent wasn't his thing

But why drive around for four hours? Why didn't he do his usual trick of peering through windows or breaking into houses, if he simply wanted to masterbate watching a women. Why did he need this women to be on the streets? Why did he need his car? He lived close by? Why didn't he just masterbate at libby at the endsleigh centre or when they were on Haworth? He knew the area around the park so why drive down a dead end?.

because he couldn't find anything- that's what he said
he probably didn't find right person to masturbate maybe something was on his way for example men around ,maybe he likes particular type of woman (I don't know his sexual preferences)
maybe was too cold for him just hanging around and he preferred sitting in the car waiting for right victim? I don't know why he used car ,I guess it was more convenient ,giving him chance moving faster and search bigger area for" right " person?
why he didn't masturbate on front of Libby ? I don't know ,maybe he decided it is opportunity for something more than masturbation ? or maybe his excitement went down when he saw her crying (for a moment )and when they was sitting in the car he get randy again ?
I have no clue ,but I don't think so he was planning rape when he was driving around

Me too. So many rapes are unreported.

I also thought this at the time, how many times has he waited for young drunk girls wandering the streets alone after a night out and they’ve been too drunk to remember or to report?

You’d hope that they can come forward and report once his face is splashed everywhere if that is the case

I don’t think any of us can say with 100% certainty that was his intention that night. It is opportunistic like most rape crimes.

Basically his crimes heightened that night, it sometimes happens gradually as is the case here (allegedly) or immediately (Aaron Campbell)...
really?
I think some people here are convinced he was planning rape and murder (was study tide and planned rape on this particular field because visited this place few times before this happened) and if he wouldn't attack Libby he would attack another woman and rape her
For me it was crime of opportunity not planned action

Unfortunately, rape is a rife crime. Apparently, there are approx 85,000 rapes a year in the UK yet only around 2000 convictions. I suspect most rapists think they will get away with it and just carry on about their normal life. It is a sad but true fact.

I can only see evidence so far to suggest that PR is a rapist. I don't think that it is that surprising that he carried on behaving the way he always has done after raping someone. Enjoying his sexual high and prowling the streets for more.

I feel extremely sad for Libby and her friends and family, but as this trial goes on, I really do think he left her at the park and she ended up in the river herself. He is still responsible for her death in my eyes but I don't think he murdered her. This is all based on what has been reported. As I have said previously, I hope there is more evidence that we haven't seen that will change this.

Aside from the fact that , as best as he is allowed to say, in line with science and the law, the experienced and appropriately qualified Home Office Pathologist Dr Lyall states "in Libby’s case the findings were not typical of drowning and Libby’s body showed no changes typical of hypothermia." and "asphyxia could not be excluded as “it is quite possible to kill somebody in this way without leaving significant injury and the absence of certain injuries cannot exclude this as a potential mechanism of death in Libby’s case.".

If she put herself in, obviously whilst alive, there would likely, or in all probablility, be signs of drowning. The greater probability of the evidence suggests she didn't drown and was therefore dead before going into the water...and as the further snippet confirms no physical evidence of hypothermia it is unlikely she was laid or walking around, alive, for much more time than that she was last seen. It is quite possible she was laid dead of course.

The pathologist has given it as best as he is able to whilst staying within the boundaries of the court and he would not say those things at all lightly...

I also thought this at the time, how many times has he waited for young drunk girls wandering the streets alone after a night out and they’ve been too drunk to remember or to report?

You’d hope that they can come forward and report once his face is splashed everywhere if that is the case
Yes I agree

Aside from the fact that , as best as he is allowed to say, in line with science and the law, the experienced and appropriately qualified Home Office Pathologist Dr Lyall states "in Libby’s case the findings were not typical of drowning and Libby’s body showed no changes typical of hypothermia." and "asphyxia could not be excluded as “it is quite possible to kill somebody in this way without leaving significant injury and the absence of certain injuries cannot exclude this as a potential mechanism of death in Libby’s case.".

If she put herself in, obviously whilst alive, there would likely, or in all probablility, be signs of drowning. The greater probability of the evidence suggests she didn't drown and was therefore dead before going into the water...and as the further snippet confirms no physical evidence of hypothermia it is unlikely she was laid or walking around, alive, for much more time than that she was last seen. It is quite possible she was laid dead of course.

The pathologist has given it as best as he is able to whilst staying within the boundaries of the court and he would not say those things at all lightly...
Absolutely agree

I believe he also said it was not possible to say whether she was alive or dead when she entered the water.
I agree he was leaning towards asphyxiation been the more likely but he did reiterate it wasn't possible to draw any definitive conclusions regarding her cause of death sadly.

Hopefully this doesn't come out to small to read. Email from the HDM reporter confirming PR is testifying through an interpreter:

20210127_132121-jpg.281409

Attachments

• 20210127_132121.jpg
    20210127_132121.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 71

I absolutely agree. Subtle differences in wording speak volumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member