UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give a **** what nationality he is, It doesn't matter the press should not concentrate on this, its the fact he has carried out numerous sexual crimes which he has been jailed for & been charged with raping and murdering a vulnerable young girl
Yep! The nationality issue favoured by some of our press always annoys me in clouding what is important. Which is what he's done

Do you remember - or is it me imagining things - that PR was performing his favourite acts in the street where Libby lived? There are so many threads and links here that I can't keep track of all of them - but I seem to remember reading on Websleuths that she wanted to report him to the police. Well, if he remembered her it puts completely different perspective on her death.
Yes to him being convicted of masturbating onto a students door in her street. It formed one of the list of sexually motivated crimes in Hull

No to her being anything to do with that at all. It wasn't her house and we don't know if she knew the people that lived there

He committed a lot of crimes against a lot of women in Hull. Sadly they were never made as public as they perhaps should have been

Last edited:
I suppose it is possible that as they tracked his car onto the CCTV on Bev Road or wherever, immediately afterwards, they could see he had no passenger.

Whichever way, as I stated above - they only searched ORPF with gusto so they must have had proof enough she didn't leave with him
Didn't they say they had cctv of him leaving his car in Raglan road when he went home?

ADMIN NOTE:

Hey folks, members can't just grab images off the internet and post them here without providing a link to the source. The images do not belong to us so we must give credit to the source.

It's not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

No link, no post.

I believe the green shed PR says he had sex with Libby on the grass next to could possibly be this one between the lay-by on Oak Road and the rear of the houses on Claremont Avenue.
(Apologies if this has long been established)

View attachment 281592 View attachment 281593

You should be able to zoom in and explore the area using the link.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oak+Rd,+Hull+HU6+7NG/@53.7720919,-0.348164,18z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x4878be5103e3269b:0x9dbf76f90b0ae2c9?hl=en-gb

Yeah, that's the correct. In the image I posted, the officers are just to the right of the area shown in the HDM screengrab you posted, on the opposite side of the fence. Here:

Google Maps

The same trailer they're searching is even show in the streetview image from 2014.

In relation to my previous post - image of the early searches for LS in the tenfoot off Oak Road.

I think there's real sad poignancy about this image. It was still a missing person investigation at this point, and it seems officers were feet away from a site of significance. I'm inclined to agree with other posters on PR's testimony. If he is lying, it's likely peppered with truths and half-truths.

Credit: Hull Daily Mail

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT0004672063962.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT0004672063962.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Anyone who is local who can answer my question? Until I found the street map (credit is in the bottom of the map screenshot) I didn’t realise Croda was located where it is. I know their CCTV picked up 4 people (no idea of timings and haven’t got time to check at the moment), is there a landscape/physical reason CCTV didn’t pick up more from the park?

@Ruthbullock . Yes I'm surprised Croda didn't have cctv that covered the wind turbine or pond. It could be possible that they did have it but it was of poor quality.

Below for your info:

The first clip shows an individual, believed to be in a light coloured T shirt and dark trousers, running into view on Oak Road and then walking out of shot at 1.13am.
The second clip shows a figure on a bike cycling along Oak Road towards Clough Road at 1.24am and is then seen cycling back up Oak Road at 1.34am.
The third clip shows two people, one who appears to be dressed all in dark clothing and the second in light coloured trousers and a dark coloured top, walking along Oak Road at 2.34am.

The key CCTV which could hold clues to Libby's homicide investigation

The entry on HullLive for 12.42 on day 2 of the trial states...

"The jury is being shown CCTV footage of when Relowicz allegedly returned back to his car – shown by the flashing of lights of the car being unlocked.

The time of this clip is 12.19am, around seven and a half minutes after it is claimed he arrived at Oak Road Playing Fields with Libby.

CCTV sited on a nearby yeast factory managed to capture Relowicz and Libby arriving and Relowicz leaving, Mr Wright said."

IF this reporting is accurate it begs the question does it not, why lock the car unless he was leaving it to go somewhere...the obvious candidate for which would be the park?

If the sex occurred where he says it did would he be likely to have locked his car?

He might not actually have locked the car, habit makes me press my keys as I go to open the door even if I’ve not locked it..

the prosecution made it sound like the CCTV shows their actual persons arriving but only him leaving where now it’s becoming more obvious they only see the car or lights of the car so.. and I hate to say this as regardless of how she ended up in the river, he’s responsible, but he could have left her and she’s stumbled/ ran into the park, it certainly makes if he’s guilty of murder questionable to a jury.. I think it’s going to be hard to prove that without question, I just hope the jury are seeing more evidence to point to him being actually inside the park than we are seeing being reported

"In the Hull Daily Mail it states that only the car lights flashing (locking/unlocking) was picked up by yeast factory cctv. IMOO it then confuses you into thinking that it picked up them both getting out at arrival and only PR leaving by the way it has been written as you know they both arrived together and he left alone."
quoting (Becky 53 )

Yes, PR's latest story fits with them arriving together and him leaving alone as the CCTV shows. But after them both getting out of his car, there is no evidence that she is ever seen alive again. He states that they had sex somewhere not far from/beside the car/by the green shed? later she was trying to kiss him when they were in front of the car? and he then drove off and left her behind his car, shouting after him not to leave and following his car, but no cctv evidence of any of this, or of her leaving the area has been produced, as I recall.

This is why I want to hear the prosecution summing up, and hopefully we get detail about the timings which I think is the only real issue that the defence can hope raises reasonable doubt.

Unfortunately with no video/audio link, I don't think we have clarity on how the prosecution believe the timings and locations work. So hopefully we get a concise answer

I think it's beyond obvious that CPS would not bring this case if the timings were impossible.

I still can’t see that the prosecution have been able to provide the high level of evidence for murder that is required to convict beyond reasonable doubt.

It doesn’t even look like they can place him in the park, let alone near the river.

They can’t even prove beyond doubt that she was murdered, just that she may have been.

I am following the case from a presumption of innocence, rather than guilt. And I think the case for murder is distinct from the case for rape.

MOO

I still can’t see that the prosecution have been able to provide the high level of evidence for murder that is required to convict beyond reasonable doubt.

It doesn’t even look like they can place him in the park, let alone near the river.

They can’t even prove beyond doubt that she was murdered, just that she may have been.

I am following the case from a presumption of innocence, rather than guilt. And I think the case for murder is distinct from the case for rape.

MOO
I sadly agree with you, I would be interested in hearing the judges direction to the jury (but I’m not sure we will get that reported)

This is why I want to hear the prosecution summing up, and hopefully we get detail about the timings which I think is the only real issue that the defence can hope raises reasonable doubt.

Unfortunately with no video/audio link, I don't think we have clarity on how the prosecution believe the timings and locations work. So hopefully we get a concise answer

I think it's beyond obvious that CPS would not bring this case if the timings were impossible.
We walked from Libby's bench to Raglan Road - slowly. It took way less than five minutes. Google maps has that at 0.7 mile or 1126.64 metres.

Even allowing for difference in terrain. He knew the park. I can't see an issue with 700 metres (about 350 there and back) if necessary. He was 24 and he spent a lot of time wandering around outdoors in the dark.

We walked from Libby's bench to Raglan Road - slowly. It took way less than five minutes. Google maps has that at 0.7 mile or 1126.64 metres.

Even allowing for difference in terrain. He knew the park. I can't see an issue with 700 metres (about 350 there and back) if necessary. He was 24 and he spent a lot of time wandering around outdoors in the dark.

and if it takes 5-7 mins to kill someone?

10:21
Relowicz explains why he lied about his clothing

In his interview, Relowicz told officers he did not remember what bottoms he was wearing at the time, but they were full length. He then said he was wearing tracksuit bottoms.

Relowicz has now confirmed this was not true.

He has been asked why he was lying about his trousers.

Relowicz said: “Because I didn’t want to tell the police I had had sex with her. Because they were dirty.”

Mr Wright has asked whether Relowicz was “worried” the trousers would be found and about what would be found on them.

Relowicz said he “did not even think” about the trousers. He said: “I just shoved them in with the dirty clothing and my wife just washed them the following day.”

Mr Wright said: “Did you take them off to wash because you were wearing them when you raped and attacked Libby Squire? Is that the reason why, when you got home you got straight into the bath and washed yourself?”

Relowicz has denied this.

Pawel Relowicz returns to witness stand as week two of trial ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members