UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to mention Libby removing her pants in several of his stories. Did he forcible remove them when he raped her and then return to the park to retrieve them?

Yes her knickers seem to feature in his stories ..worrying as he is known for taking them in his previous crimes ...its odd that he mentions she picked them up ..what is he specifically trying to cover there

ADMIN NOTE:

Posts have been removed.
Speculation about consensual sex is not victim friendly and there is no MSM to support such speculation.
It is only up for discussion IF defense counsel introduces such a scenario. Otherwise it is off limits.

Libby Squire trial - the five versions of what happened that night

Relowicz's 'expected' defence in court
Mr Wright said now the case has come to court, he expected Relowicz to present a new defence; that he was trying to give Libby a lift home and that she instigated consensual sex at Oak Road playing fields before walking off into the night.
This, Mr Wright told the jury, would be the "fifth version of events for your consideration".

"We expect him to now claim," Mr Wright said. "That he was trying to give her a lift home when she removed her knickers in the car and threw them at him. He will say he thought that she was directing him to her mother’s address and that is what led to him being parked up on the Oak Road playing fields.

"Libby, he will claim, got out of his car and she fell over and was crying. He will say he went to help her and she then instigated consensual sexual intercourse with him. He got into his car and drove away and as he did so he saw her pick up her knickers and walk off in an upset state."

I wonder why the prosecution said he left the park alone after thd second visit? Unless they have clear CCTV I'm confused as to how they know that. PR could have bundled her in the boot and disposed of her on his third visit if he was quick. I forget what type of car he had or it it even had a boot. I just thought I'd throw that out there even though it seems unlikely. Moo.

It's on CCTV that PR entered the park with Libby, but came out alone.

Yes her knickers seem to feature in his stories ..worrying as he is known for taking them in his previous crimes ...its odd that he mentions she picked them up ..what is he specifically trying to cover there
I guess he has reason to think that her body would be/was found without knickers, and that they have not been found, so he is explaining in advance, and later, that she removed them herself and even walked off with them? Seems like digging himself in a bit deeper to me.

I stayed away from the PS ^^^. As it was not MSM and was not sure if it would be removed but it is interesting. And if true I am happy she moved on. So I wonder if PR’s wife had gotten a divorce and if so does that change her status regarded being subpoenaed to testify or being questioned?

Monday, January 18th:
*Trial continues (Day 3) (@ 10:30am UK) – UK – Liberty “Libby” Anna Squire (21) (last seen Jan. 31, 2019 outside Welly Club in Hull; found Mar. 20, 2019 from Grimsby Docks in the Humber Estuary) - *Pawel P. Relowicz (24/now 25) arrested (Feb. 6, 2019 on suspicion of abduction) officially charged (Oct. 30, 2019) with murder & rape. No plea entered yet. Not guilty plea entered on Jan. 12, 2021.
Trial began on Jan. 12, 2021. Trial will be in Sheffield. Richard Wright QC will lead, Mr. Woolfall prosecutor. Oliver Saxby QC for defense. Trial expected to last 6 weeks. Jury: 5 men & 7 women.
Was originally charged (18/3/19 & 10/5/19) with 5 counts of burglary, 4 counts of voyeurism, 3 counts of outraging public decency & 1 count of receiving stolen goods. On Aug. 12, 2019 plead guilty to 9 charges including voyeurism (4 counts), outraging public decency (2 counts) & burglary (3 counts). Relowicz jailed for eight & a half years.

Trial Day 1-2 (12/1 - 14/1/21) reference post #534 here:
UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #18

Jan. 15th Friday, Update: The trial has been postponed for a second day due to weather conditions in South Yorkshire. Snow is making it difficult for jurors to reach the court. Continues on Monday, 1/18/21.

I guess he has reason to think that her body would be/was found without knickers, and that they have not been found, so he is explaining in advance, and later, that she removed them herself and even walked off with them? Seems like digging himself in a bit deeper to me.
Yep it does sound like his story evolving as new evidence is found.

Once her body was found he would know they weren't found so would need a reason to explain it. We got version two, three or four. She walks off with them.

Once DNA is found we get version five. But he is trying to give a reason for them not being found as obviously the 'consensual sex lie and walking off alive lie' would involve them being found.

That's it. She was in no state to consent. Unlikely to get out of warm car to temps of minus five even if she was and, as anyone that has tried to put on a swimming costume in a car knows, very difficult in the front seat of a moving car sober let alone distressed.

All it tells us is they weren't found

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members