UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumble dryer
A tumble dryer was found to be in use at 5 Lower Llansantffraid at 6am on July 31, 21.

It was examined on December 23, 2021, and had three buttons or dials.

There was no time delay function on the dryer.

The kitchen light was also examined and was found to be working as it should.

There was no way the light could be turned on other than at the switch on the wall.

On August 12, 2021, an electrical engineer carried out an inspection to ascertain if there were any faults to the light switches but there were no anomalies found.

There were also two external lights which were found to be fully operative and working.

CCTV footage was seized from properties in Heol Llansantffraid, Lower Llansantffraid, Maesglas, Halo leisure centre and Lifestyle Express.

Photos were also taken inside and outside 5 Lower Llansantffraid and routes from the property to the locations where Logan’s body was found and the pyjama top was found, were filmed on August 12, 2021.
Logan Mwangi murder trial - live updates

So, Lamotrigine and Levetiracetam are epilepsy meds, so if (as I’ve suspected all along) her seizures are fake, how is she getting hold of these?

There’s no anti psychotics in that list. The only one that induces sleep is Amytriptyline, and even that depends on the dose.

So, Lamotrigine and Levetiracetam are epilepsy meds, so if (as I’ve suspected all along) her seizures are fake, how is she getting hold of these?

There’s no anti psychotics in that list. The only one that induces sleep is Amytriptyline, and even that depends on the dose.
I would assume to try and prevent seizures even though she wasn’t experiencing epileptic seizures.

I think psychogenic would be a more accurate description than fake, tbf. And the diagnosis of non-epileptic seizures may be recent, for all we know. If she was resistant to the idea of her condition being psychogenic (probably because of a perception that people would assume she was faking it - not unjustified clearly!) then she may well have carried on taking drugs she was told to discontinue. (ETA: or she may have been weaning off them.)

It's certainly a very interesting diagnosis imo, and likely to coexist with high levels of anxiety, a tendency to dissociate, a level of denial about her problems etc. All very consistent with the rather helpless figure she cuts in relation to staying in a rubbish relationship, failing to intervene when her child is victimised etc. I would be very interested to know more about her own childhood and family attitudes to, for example, illness as a way of getting out of responsibilities.

I'm not excusing her (alleged) role in Logan's death, before anyone starts.

All JMO.

Last edited:
I remember Logan's father stating that after a long time without contact with AW she suddenly showed up at his local pub in Essex with a shaved head and a hearing aid. She sounds seriously deranged and to me smacks of desperate attention seeking.

I wonder if her whole head was shaved (as I think you may be assuming?) Or just shaved in some areas as is popular in the last few years.

'Shaved head and hearing aid' just isn't enough info for me :)

Not justify her but she's probably had no diagnosis or seen a doctor during lock down. So she could have alot of medial problems undiagnosed.
I also would love to know her history. As well as the youth.

I remember Logan's father stating that after a long time without contact with AW she suddenly showed up at his local pub in Essex with a shaved head and a hearing aid. She sounds seriously deranged and to me smacks of desperate attention seeking.
Hearing
There was no recorded issue of Williamson suffering with her hearing.

She reported suffering seizures at the time she was pregnant with Logan

An investigation found there was no cause of these seizures and she did not show any epileptic features.

She was found to be suffering with non epileptic attack disorder. She has a reported history of non epileptic seizures.

Throughout 2020, she complained of suffering symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis affecting her mobility and sensitivity of arms and legs.

The result of an MRI scan confirmed no abnormalities were present and blood tests were normal.

She visited the doctor complaining with chronic pain, of feeling dizzy, had issues with her mobility and was using crutches and made her feel low and anxious.

I agree - and no reported hearing issue.

Attention, on the cadge for money, or both. That’s my take on it anyway.

I think psychogenic would be a more accurate description than fake, tbf. And the diagnosis of non-epileptic seizures may be recent, for all we know. If she was resistant to the idea of her condition being psychogenic (probably because of a perception that people would assume she was faking it - not unjustified clearly!) then she may well have carried on taking drugs she was told to discontinue. (ETA: or she may have been weaning off them.)

It's certainly a very interesting diagnosis imo, and likely to coexist with high levels of anxiety, a tendency to dissociate, a level of denial about her problems etc. All very consistent with the rather helpless figure she cuts in relation to staying in a rubbish relationship, failing to intervene when her child is victimised etc. I would be very interested to know more about her own childhood and family attitudes to, for example, illness as a way of getting out of responsibilities.

I'm not excusing her (alleged) role in Logan's death, before anyone starts.

All JMO.

I think it is considered a form of dissociation-interesting that it began during pregnancy with second child

I think it is considered a form of dissociation-interesting that it began during pregnancy with second child

First, I think - during her pregnancy with Logan according to the update at 17:20. (Unless there was a previous child that we haven't heard about, which is an interesting, though utterly speculative, thought.)

Unclear when investigations concluded the seizures were non-epileptic.

ETA: Sorry, @Sooty, we crossed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member